10.

It's been 2 weeks now. We had Audrey for 3 weeks already.

I was feeding Audrey sitting down in the nursing. "I love you soo much,boo." I smiled as shr held on to my hand and continued sucking.

I heard Joe knock on the door."Can I come in?.." Joe yelled out."Of course." I smiled.

Joe walked in. "Guess what." He smiled. "What?" I smiled back. "I'm taking you out on a date,tonight." He smiled.

"What? No." I said. "Yeah! I got two tickets to see Boys II Men!" Joe said,excitingly.

I put Audrey in her crib,after I burped her."No,Joe." I walked off.

"What the hell,why not!?!" He followed me into the living room. "We have a 3 week old daughter now,Joe!" I glared at him. "So! Parents have date night! I bought these tickets!! You know they costed 200 dollars each!" He said.

"The parents who go out don't have a 3 week old baby,Joe! They are usually months or years!" I  spiked at him. "BUT THEY PROBABLY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING NANNY TO WATCH THEM LIKE WE DO,DAMMIT." He raised his voice,making my temper go up even more.

"DAMN JOE. I DON'T WANT A NANNY TO WATCH HER ALOT. SHE FUCKING BREAST FEEDS JOE." I glared.

"YOU CAN PUMP. THE CONCERT IS TONIGHT,C'MON." He yelled.

"I AM DEFINITELY NOT GOING SINCE YOU'RE PULLING ME INTO IT AND YELLING ME TO GO."

"AUDREY WILL BE FINE WITH A NANNY. DAMN DEMI,I JUST WANT TO BE WITH MY WIFE FOR THE NIGHT."

"WELL,YOUR FUCKING WIFE WANTS TO BE HOME WITH A BABY AND TAKE CARE OF IT,DAMMIT. MY MOM NEVER LEFT ME WHEN I WAS 3 WEEKS."

"HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW!?!?" "BECAUSE,JOE. JUST BECAUSE."

"Whatever,I'm going to that concert." He rolled his eyes and grabbed his car keys and slammed the front door on his way out.

I opened the door,"FINE,TAKE A FRIEND,MARRY HER,AND FUCK HER ALL YOU WANT,JOSEPH." I slammed the door even harder,surpised it didn't break.

I then heard Audrey. I sighed, I guess we woke her up from the yelling.

I went upstairs and picked her up and rocked her softly. "Shh..it's okay,honey.." I kissed her forehead softly.

I think that was the first fight Joe and I ever had since we been married. I sighed,suddenly Audrey was asleep,so I gently put her in her crib and grabbed the baby monitor and went to the bedroom.

"Hey you busy?" I texted Miley.

I got an instant reply.

"Nope."

"Want to come over? Joe left me. Tell you l8ter."

"Sure! On my way,biaatch. :)"

"Can't wait! xoxox."

I layed my phone on the bed and layed down. I kept on thinking about the fight I just had with Joe. What if he did listen to my instructions and fucked a girl?... I sighed at the thought.

~~

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. It's Miley!!

I ran downstairs to open the door."Mi--What are you doing here?" I glared at him.

 "I want you." the man said. "Well,I'm married." I smiled in a stubborn matter. "That doesn't matter...I think it adds more to your sexiness." The man comes closer to me. "Ew,get away."

"Never." He smirked and pushed me to the wall and started kissing me,but I tried to pull away.

He then strangled me so I can't move,then he started kissing me again.

"Sssstop." I spoke out. He then unbuttioned my shorts and slid them down.

------------------------------------------

BUMBUMBUM.

LOL. Who do you think it is?<3

~Chloe.