14.

We were driving back home from the photoshoot which was downtown LA. Audrey was asleep.

"Make sure to get the recent PEOPLE magazine on the shelves near you in #4days #frontcover"  I tweeted.

"Omg,the last time you were on the front cover was with @selenagomez!! #Delena4life." a fan tweeted and I read it with a sigh.

"Babe,what's wrong?" He looks at me then back at the road. "Oh nothing...people still support Selena and I as friends." I sighed.

"Babe?.." He  glanced at me. "Yeah?.."

"I think...you were a little harsh to Selena.." "What,no,she was harsh to me!" I glared at him.

"Babe..you were a real bitch to her..you made fun of her music." He said,truthfully.

I can't believe he's taking her side.

"I was mad! She was more of a bitch then me!" I said,angrily. "...She never said anything that harsh to you,you were the bitch,I'm just saying."

"Whatever." I crossed my arms and the rest of the ride home was quiet.

We finally got home and I got Audrey out of the car,but she woke up so  I hurried her in to her nursery and rocked her softly. "Sorry,baby..."I whispered,but she kept crying.

"Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby

Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why, can't I?" I sang softly to Audrey as she fell asleep and I placed her in her crib and walked out.

"That was beautiful." Joe confessed. "Thanks." I gave him a small smile and headed to the kitchen to make me a sandwhich.

"Mind making me one?" Joe smiled. "Um..you're a grown man,you do it." I grabbed my sandwhich an walked to the livingroom and turned on tv.

"Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber called it quits. Rep saids,that they were fighting continuously." E! news reported.

My mouth wanted to drop,but I didn't let it.

"In other break up news,Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus called it quits also,the 3 year couple said that they were too busy in their careers for their relationship." E! news also reported.

"What do you think of all the shocking break ups,Jason?" Catt Sadler asked.

"It's  shocking,definitely the Niley break up,I mean 3 years,wow! I mean I understand they are still young..they have tons of more time to find the one." Jason Kennedy said.

"I totally agree,what about Jemi,do you think Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato will make it? They are married,you know." Catt replied.

"I hope so,they are so cute,they are like meant to be together,but they did marry at a young age,Joe was 20 and Demi was still 19. I hope I'm not cursing on them or anything,but I really hope they can get out of that hollywood curse." Jason said.

I turned off the tv. "You ok girl?" I texted Miley.

"Yeah,I will get over it." She instantly replied.

"if you want me to,I can go beat him up w/ a bat,idc if he's my brother in law,you're my BFF :)"

"Nah,don't do that!! Even if I would love you even more!<3"

"Love you!" I texted back,then I put my phone down,then I picked it up again.

"Keep on doubting us,but our love is strong & real. #UNBROKEN #InLOVE #UNBROKENLOVE"
I tweeted then I put my phone done.

-----------------------------------------------------

Another boring & short one,SOOO SORRRY,I'M LACKINGG.

Enjoy.

Team Demi

 or

Team Joe?

:)))

- Chloe.