2.

"Wake up,baby." Joe woke me up from my nap with a kiss on the cheek. I blinked my eyes a few bit.

I got up. "I gotta show you something." Joe smiled as he took me hand and led me to the baby's room.

"Oh my god...Joe.." I was speechless. "You hate it?" He looked at me with worried eyes.

I cupped his face and kissed his lips. "I absolutely love it." I smiled and I layed my head on his chest.

"I'm done yet..I got to put the chandelier up,but that's it."He smiled.

"I'm craving some ice cream." I said. "What kind?" Joe looked at me. "Chocolate yum.." I smiled.

"But we don't have Chocolate." He said as I gave him a little smile. "Fine,I'll go buy you some." Joe sighed. "Thank you,babe!" I smiled as he walked out of the room and got his keys and left.

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch with my hands on my belly.

I turned the tv on and flipping through channels.

"Well you know everything gonna be a breeze

At the end will no doubt justify the means"

Wizard Of Waverly Place theme came on. I started watching it.

Alex:"Oh no, please don't tell me that's a new robot you're building."

Justin:"Argh, no, it's a pencil holder I made dad for his birthday. This is the new robot I'm building.."

Alex:"Pencil holder? It looks like an old soup can."

Justin:"Because it was an old soup can. But now it's a heartfelt gift that I made for dad by removing the label and writing a clever slogan on the side."

Alex:"Number one dad, number two pencil?Are you kidding me."

I turned the channel to the discovery channel.

I started thinking..

What if Selena didn't accept the offer to be on Wizards..she wouldn't of met Justin nor Taylor..we would we still be best friends or just two girls who were best friends?.. Does she even know that I'm pregnant?..Does she know that I'm okay?..Does she care about not being best friends with me anymore?The last time I've talked to her was on my wedding day.. Did she think that would be the last time she would of seen me?..

Suddenly I heard the front door open. "Babe,I'm back with ice cream!" Joe called out.

I turned off the tv and got up and walked to Joe and pecked his lips."You're the best." I smiled at him and took the ice cream from him and got a spoon out and started eating it from the tube.

"We need to think of some girl names." Joe smiled at me.

"That's the hard part." I groaned. "I know." He laughed.

"How bout Ashleigh Nicole Jonas?" Joe said. "Well,that's an option."How bout Audrey Faith Jonas?" I asked.

"Hmmm.."Joe had his adorable thinking face.

-----------------------------------------------------

Which one do YOU like better?

Ashleigh Nicole Jonas?

Audrey Faith Jonas?

COMMENT BELOW<3