Chapter 18

THIRD PERSON

"Jennie, they're not here!" Nayeon's heart is stammering inside her ribcage seeing that the mansion is empty.

"Shit." Jennie mumbled to herself, she started pulling her hair in annoyance. "Shit, we need to find them." Her jaw clenched when she heard someone calling her name, it was the voice whose owner is who she wanted to strangle so bad.

"Miss Kim, they're not here."

"This is all your fault, Kang. I swear if one of them got even just a little scratch, I'm going to kill you."

"Kim, we have to go to their headquarters. For sure that's where they took them." Jeongyeon who was tired of stopping Jennie and Seulgi from killing each other, suggested.

Jennie just glared at Seulgi who was glaring back at her.

Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand and vanished.

That left Jennie and Seulgi together. "Jeongyeon, you bitch!" Jennie yelled from the top of her lungs as if Jeongyeon will hear her.

"See? Even Jeongyeon agrees that we two are meant to be together." Seulgi bite the insides of her cheeks, trying to stop herself from laughing at Jennie's reaction. "Fuck off." She grunted.

Seulgi held Jennie's shoulder because she is sure Jennie will not hesitate to make her walk to the headquarters. Jennie turned her look on Seulgi, looking so lost. "Where the fuck is the headquarters even?"

Seulgi's jaw dropped to the floor. "Miss Kim, what the fuck."

"Yeah, what the fuck."

Seulgi opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out except for a sigh. Seulgi blinked rapidly and then she stared at Jennie. "Miss Kim, stop kidding around, okay? We have to get your friends from the bad guys."

"I really don't know."

"Almighty God, why is she like this?" Seulgi cried.

"Hey, don't be so dramatic. I can float and you tell me the direction."

"Miss Kim?" Seulgi called. Jennie just stared at her. "Can we have a truce for a moment until we get to smack Jeongyeon?"

"Hell yeah."

-

(flashback: Yerin's disappearance scene)

Nayeon is Jennie's last resort. Coincidentally, Nayeon was already calling her. Jennie did not waste any second and answered the call.

"Jennie, I know who are the members!"

"Nayeon, Yerin got caught!"

The two informed in unison, even so, they heard each other perfectly and Nayeon asked Jennie to go to the park near the mansion where they sometimes meet up.

As soon as the two saw each other. Nayeon, along with Jeongyeon named every member of the organization not forgetting to tell her their abilities.

Kim Junmyeon; Rock and Rain
Kim Namjoon; Destruction
Kim Jongin; Lightning
Oh Sehun; Sun
Park Chanyeol; Shapeshifter
Kwon Soonyoung; Speed
Jung Eunha; Imitator
Hirai Momo; Manipulator
Son Seungwan; Healing

"Son Seungwan..." Jennie mumbled, the name is very familiar to her. "Oh, she's the owner of that restaurant!"

"Restaurant?" Asked Jeongyeon.

"Yes, the restaurant Yerin and I often eat at. That is the place where Jisoo saw me for the first time again after a decade."

The two nodded. It can mean that the Dark Ages had been monitoring them for a long time now.