Part Two: Chapter 1

CHAEYOUNG

"It's impossible to find her now," Chahee uttered. "If she's still alive, she will come back to you and it's been years now."

"Aren't you tired, Chae?" She asks, it's weird because her eyes tells me otherwise, why does Chahee wants to find Jennie, though? Is it because of Chuu?

And I don't understand you, too, Jennie, why would you say you love me and then leave me so soon?

Our little chitchat was interrupted when one of the mansion's guard, Daesung, knocked on the door.

"Miss Park?"

"You may come in," I permitted him, he shows up with eyes wide, his face pale and his whole body trembling.

"Someone stole the Magic Box," his voice was trembling. "No- no, the Magic Box that we have was never the original one, it was– it was a replica!"

Chahee and I both stood up, following Daesung to where Jiyong ordered him to hide it. He made hand gestures that made a door appear in front of us, he opens it by pressing the passcode and we entered it.

Once we've got inside, a glowing floating box was what greeted us, it was mesmerizing. I've only known about it the moment I took Jiyong's position. Jisoo doesn't want to take it because she wants answers so she basically begged me to handle things here, well, at least until she's got the answers she's looking for.

The Magic Box was created by our ancestors, it is a magical box that commands every wish to the one keeping it. It can only be used once so it's being kept hidden from everyone except to the people who needs to protect it.

But we don't have Jiyong now, and we still don't know why he just– why he suddenly turned into ashes.

"Do you have nay idea who might have took it?" I asked, he looks devastated. I mean, I would be, too. This is the Magic Box we're talking about, you wish to kill all the devils and you get them extinct within a second.

"There are only a few people who knew about it, Mister Kwon, Mister Seungri and I," he answered. "I don't know anyone who might knew about it, the past rulers are all dead now."

"We might need Joohyun, Chae," Chahee nudges me, her eyes are twinkling in excitement. What the hell? What is she so excited about?

"Uh,"

She squinted her eyes at me, giving me a judging look, "what?"

"You seem excited, that's what," I told her raising an eyebrow.

"The kid will be happy to see them again, so I'm excited," she smiled. Probably, imagining how Chuu will react.

"She's not even a relative and yet you cares for her and loves her this much,"

"My," she sighed. "I don't know why, too."

I stared at the "replica" of the Magic Box before we all left, I never missed to see the small paper slightly hidden from our point of view as we departed.

Is it a replica or is it how the Magic Box would look like once it granted a wish?

-

THIRD PERSON

"WHAT?!" Seulgi stifled a laugh at Jisoo's reaction, seeing different kinds of fairies roaming around the city.

Trolls, dwarves, and such are all scattered around the biggest and only market of the city.

"But Seungri said– eh?!" Jisoo's attention was caught again by a fairy almost as tall as her with wings shining with pink, purple and silver glitters.