Part Two: Chapter 4

THIRD PERSON

Jinyoung entered their headquarters, Jungkook eyed him as he looks so happy, it leaves him wondering what could have happened when he went out.

Jinyoung refuses to tell him, and Jungkook couldn't stop from rolling his eyes at him.

"Bastard," he mumbles.

Jinyoung's brow raised at this, his eyes glaring. Jungkook chuckled half-heartedly, something black coming out of both of his palms.

Before they even started fighting, Taehyung already manages to stop them.

"Woah, woah, calm down, people!"

Taehyung glanced at the other three who is cheering earlier and was even betting who would win.

"Why do you have to stop them," Seola complained. "You're an attention- seeking asshole, you know?"

It was his turn to emit a light from his palm, darting eyes glued to Seola who smirked at him. He stopped when Umji and Mina eyed him, a silent warning that a step closer and he will die.

The gang is actually being lead by Haseul who has the Mist power, she founded the gang long ago and that was before Jinyoung, Taehyung and Jungkook joined.

Yves was one of the original 7s, along with Seola, Mina, Umji and the other two who they had forgotten about after dying. She used to be Haseul's right hand and was always next to her. The truth is, Haseul has a scary and dangerous power, but against a physical fight, she would lose so bad. She has no physical strength, vulnerable to superhuman strength. So Yves was technically Haseul's shield.

Haseul let the story about Jinyoung leading the gang spread as it will further protect herself, especially that Yves was kicked out years ago.

Everyone voted for her to be kicked out after choosing letting Isiah live, instead of killing him like how Haseul ordered. Haseul did not have a choice because the gang would not be a gang without the members' participation.

But deep inside, Haseul knew that Yves wanted to leave the gang even before.

Haseul granted Jinyoung's wish to steal the Magic Box when he heard it from Jiyong and Seungri one time, being the powerless he is, Haseul told him to wish for a power that he thinks would suit him. And then, he becomes the Beast holder.

Jinyoung is Haseul's new shield, and is even stronger than her previous shield.

He is so grateful to Haseul that he would not do anything against her orders. Her orders are absolute. Jungkook and Taehyung thinks the same, as well as the other members of the gang. Her orders are absolute.

They don't know about the cloaked girl that's always seated next to Haseul, though. They hope... she means well, after all, Haseul has grown fond of her.

-

Jisoo found herself in the middle of a fight with some weird creature.

She didn't know what happened and how it happened, but she just opened her eyes and an octopus-looking creature was already giving her punches. She covered her right fist in hard spikey soil and punched him in the gut. The standing and talking octopus coughed out blood before fainting.

Yves scrunched up her face, wincing at the blood the talking octopus coughed out, "you beat him good, but why?"

Jisoo is as confused as Yves.

She shrugged, looking around, seeing as the crowd who stopped to watch their fight was slowly disappearing. Where's Seulgi and Isiah?

"If you're looking for the two old hags, they already went to the castle," Yves told her, an apple in hand.