Part Two: Chapter 8

THIRD PERSON

Hoshi, Seulgi and a barely conscious Jisoo were all sitting in front of Yves, Mina's ability was removed hours ago, but she remained kneeling down.

"Hey, Yves..." Hoshi whispers, he didn't know what to say after. It's shocking, he knows that the black smoke is identical to Jiyong's smokes. Jennie had a darker one, but Jiyong's gives you the chills.

"It's all my fault... I sneaked out an antidote for him, but I— I didn't used it on him!" Yves continued mumbling, clutching her temple as she lightly smashes her head to the ground.

Seulgi laid her palm when her already bleeding forehead was about to crash onto the ground. "But you were unsure if it'll work, right? There's no point in blaming yourself, it's good enough that you made him forget about how he was experimented."

Yves raised her head to stare straight into Seulgi's eyes, "but now, he has to suffer more because the magic potion is starting to fade!"

"Yves..." Jisoo called her name, and then she slapped her. "Don't be... stupid...! I'm sure Isiah is glad that you made him forget about it..."

"Uhm, look, ladies... We can't stay here for too long— oh my god!" Hoshi jumped up when he saw two silhouettes, one holding something by their shoulder, floating up in the sky.

"That's Isiah!" Seulgi stood up, squinting her eyes. The one who was holding Isiah, stared at her and Seulgi just couldn't shrug off the odd feeling towards that person. Little did she know, Jennie intentionally made them see that they have Isiah.

"We have... to go after them!" Jisoo tried standing up, but ended up bumping shoulders with Seulgi who held her fragile frame. "Seulgi? Can you... give me that grey potion?"

With her brows furrowed in confusion, Seulgi passed her the bottle. Jisoo drank the contents, emptying the bottle before Seulgi could stop her. "You idiot! What was that?"

Jisoo didn't answer, but she raised up her forefinger and a light emitted out of it, the light then was pointed to the one who was holding Isiah.

Jennie smiled from her mask and pushed Haseul out of the way before letting the light hit her. It scraped her left arm, and when it started bleeding, she went down together with Haseul.

What are you doing, Jennie? You can deflect it!

"I see, she's gotten stronger, huh? I wonder if Lisa and Chaeyoung is any stronger?"

"Let's go now, Jennie, before they even come here—"

"You go on your ways, Haseul, but take care of Isiah. I'm just going to play for a moment." Jennie pulled her hoodie down, but she kept her mask on, walking her way to where they could be.

Should I just kill you now, Jisoo? If I kill you now, I wonder how the other two will react...

Seulgi suddenly feels something bubbling in her stomach, it's gotten to the point that she pulled Jisoo before making her way to the forest where the silhouette dropped down.

"What is it, Seulgi?"

"I don't know," she blinked before turning her attention to Jisoo. "You seem fine now...?"

"Oh, that potion gives you energy! But once it runs out, it'll have side effects. I have to finish fighting that person before then." Jisoo just smiled at her before tapping her shoulder. "I think... I met that person before, so leave this to me."

"Hey, Yves!" she called her. "I'm going to bring back Isiah, okay? And then, we'll use that antidote to bring him back to normal!"

"You have to stay alive to see how Isiah will look once he went back to his family," Jisoo held up her pinky finger smiling at her, "we have a promise, okay?"