Part Two: Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON

Seulgi was awakened by loud voices surrounding her, she flutters her eyes open seeing four legs.

She sat up suddenly, bumping Jisoo's chin with her head who groaned after accidentally biting her tongue.

"Why are you all here?"

Yves pointed at Jisoo who is still crying dramatically.

"I– I invited them... so we can all go to the castle." Jisoo said with her tongue out which was barely coherent, good thing, they know what she meant.

"I have a sister," Jisoo suddenly said out of nowhere. "If she was here, she'll probably tell me to get you to join us, as well."

"Is she single?" Asked Yves who received a smack on her head from Isiah. Yves squinted her eyes at Isiah who squinted back at her. "Chill, Isiah, chill," she tried calming him.

Seulgi sighed, accepting her fate.

Seulgi knew why Jisoo decided to bring them along, for protection. From whom? That she do not have any idea about.

There were slight changes, I wonder how the other two is now... was this change the outcome of Jennie's decision? Was it because they realized Jennie was right? That they're even more powerful than her if only they'll stop depending on her? Seulgi sighs. Aight, I should not involve myself with their own issues.

No matter how hard Seulgi tries erasing it off her mind, it just comes back with a new suspicion. And it was messing with her head that she failed to notice the person Chaeyoung and the others are looking for.

Park Jinyoung.

He was near her, he passed by her, but because of these thoughts, she failed to realize the danger they might be in.

She could have read his thoughts and intentions, but she only realized it when an overwhelming aura passed by her.

What was that?

She looked in front of her and saw Jisoo and Yves a few meters away from her, Isiah was nowhere to be found. She looked behind and lost sight of Jinyoung who wore a wicked smile seeing Jisoo and Seulgi with Yves, a former member of the gang.

Their gang was called 07, aside from residing in the Ground 07, they also have seven members. Yves was way more wicked than he is that's why they decided to kick her out.

That was before he wished for the Beast power. Now? Yves is no longer above him, she's way way below him.

Jisoo and Yves noticed him, but paid no attention. But it left Jisoo wondering why Jinyoung was there, and what's up with his look. He looks... different.

She remembers seeing him sad when the arranged marriage was called off and never saw him again because when she left the mansion where Seungri trains them, she was out looking for Jennie.

Then, Jisoo's gaze nailed upon Yves who is busy hoarding the fruits using Jisoo's card, the one that provides free foods for a month. Should I be wary of her?

-

Daesung was seated in front of Wendy, he doesn't know when or how did he find her but here he is right now.

"Miss Kim Jiwoo needs help, a simple medical equipment could not heal her, Miss Chaeyoung begs of your coordination."

"She'll kill me soon after, I was a member of the organization," Wendy debated. She knew what's going to happen once she shows herself to one of the elemental holders, or even their other friends.