Chapter 30

THIRD PERSON

The smell of blood, sweat and tears surrounded the place. Bloods, shredded body parts and such are all over the place as well.

But the elemental holders might have forgotten about something, even the other girls. The portals they opened has now closed on its own, and they all glanced at each other, dumbfounded.

"I think we should just live here," Chuu smiled, although, you can see how tired she must be.

"Do you think you can open another portal?" Chahee asked, looking over to Jennie who is leaning her body against the two devils.

"I can, but Chuu is already worn out."

Seulgi rolled her eyes, "like you aren't? Come on, we can stay here, after all, this is the place you should be ruling."

"Lalisa,"

Lisa's head perked up though she couldn't really turn her body towards Jennie as she's holding Joohyun.

"You can open it, but please, be careful,"

Lisa's face lit up, her doe eyes sparkling with excitement. She thought all she can do was throw fire, burn down some building and lit up someone and yet, she can actually open a safe portal where even non-devils can enter, back to their homeland.

"Let's go, oh, yeah!" Both Lisa with Joohyun's body and Chuu danced like some idiots with a burning river surrounding them and where they're being watched by Seulgi's judging eyes.

How come they still have some energy left?

She took the unconscious Joohyun from Lisa and gave the two a warning look which they absolutely ignored.

ಠ_ಠaksI

"Hey, please, shut up," Seulgi tried once again and fortunately, one of her prayers has been granted, the two stopped with whatever stupidity they're doing.

"Well, first, Lalisa," Jennie started and taught her the safest way to open a portal. Chahee was confused why Jennie is teaching her this soon but she guessed it's maybe because she trusts Lisa and Lisa trusts her as much.

Though, it is still harmful.

"Do you understand?" Lisa nodded, an adorable smile forming across her lips.

"Well, do you think you can do it now?" Jennie asks again, Lisa, still with her sparkling eyes, nodded.

"Then, let's do this,"

She lets go of the sloppy smile she was wearing and took a deep breath before focusing. The other holders backed away, leaving Jennie next to Lisa. Jisoo and Chaeyoung then made everyone go behind them, Jisoo then made a shield from the earth and they watched the two. Nayeon made an ice barrier above them, although it'll probably break easily considering how she had ran out of energy.

Lisa lit up her ten fingers with little fire and made some Naruto hand signs mixed with Doctor Strange's, a little portal opened. Lisa then made her whole body on fire, spreading her arms to open the portal bigger.

The same wind came and as usual, Jennie managed to protect Lisa, she didn't mind what would happen behind them after because she knew that Chaeyoung and Jisoo can handle it.

"Chahee's using a wig!!!" shouted someone from behind, which was probably Chuu.

An angry thunder echoed and a lightning went inside the portal before Lisa finally opened the portal fully.

"That's not mine, you little shit!"

"You were in front of me and then a wig suddenly hit my face, who else would it be?"