Chapter 28

THIRD PERSON

"Jisoo is the one who saw us," Yerin informed. "Like what you planned."

Everything is going according to the plan and she was so glad that it's just like how Jennie predicted them. But Jennie know that if they won't move fast, they will catch up.

The plan was to let her friends be aware that she's still alive but Jennie will push them away to secure their safety. And then Yerin and Jennie together with Nayeon will take care of the Dark Ages.

"Lisa saw you, that's for sure. She started crying after."

"That's an enough signal for them to back out from looking for me, right?" Jennie asked anxiously. Yerin nodded. "But I know your friends will still try to look for you, particularly, Chaeyoung."

Jennie sighed. "Rosie needs to learn to protect herself because she's very powerful. She don't need to hurt anyone who tries hurting her, but she needs to let them know how powerful she is."

"She'll be able to learn tha—" Yerin was stopped when Jennie's head started turning from left to right, Jennie's skin are turning red and will be back to her pale skin, it happens for a few more minutes until Jennie screamed in pain.

Yerin just watches. She knows that she shouldn't touch and do anything or Jennie will accidentally kill her. Jennie clenched her hands into shaking fists and black smokes started forming around her.

After a few more moments, Jennie's agonizing scream stopped and she was breathing heavily.

Yerin gave her a glass of water because she knows that her throat are straining from all of the screams she let out. Jennie tried catching her breathe and took the glass of water, drinking it eagerly.

Jennie slumped on her seat, feeling tired. "What do you think is happening to me?"

Yerin took a book out, it was very unfamiliar to Jennie but she knows that she can trust Yerin in finding out what could be happening to her.

Yerin bites her bottom lip, looking scared, worried and amazed all at the same time. "Jennie," Yerin called, her gaze still on the book she's reading. "Shit, Jennie," Yerin continued cursing making Jennie stood up from her seat and stared at the book Yerin is reading.

"Devils of the dimension called La Ville ves Morts." Jennie reads what's written on the top. Jennie stared at Yerin confusedly when the latter pushed the book on her. Jennie sighed, going back to her seat to continue reading.

"There are different kinds of devils in the said dimension, but first, let's discuss the three different dimensions of the world. These three dimensions are guarded by the four Elemental Holders. The Earth for the human's land, Water for the overflowing power and Fire for the pits of Hell.

The sharp cold Air is to keep everyone from crossing the dimensions. With this, everyone should be living peacefully." Jennie glanced at Yerin before focusing her attention back to the book.

"Humans, Dimirtians and Devils are one of a kind creatures. Humans have intelligence and high-technology. See page 28. The dimirtians have different kinds of abilities and/or powers. Though, not all dimirtians are gifted with these amazing grace. See page 36.

"Now, the devils of the village of deads are creatures you should be aware of, not only they're very scary-looking creatures, but they were also very powerful. Imitators are one of these kinds. These devils does not have horns, tails or wings, they appear like normal humans. One of the most powerful Imitators in their history was Jung Jaehyun, a man whom wanted to rule their world. Jung Jaehyun passed his power to their bloodline, though, after the late Jung Hoseok, no one knows who among his grandchildren have the power."