Part Two: Chapter 7

THIRD PERSON

Isiah was on his way to work when a hand covered his mouth and was taken in an empty alley. He tried escaping, but the guy holding him was really really strong.

"Dude, don't move around too much," Jungkook complained, one huffed away from killing him. If only he wasn't needed for Mr. Goblin's and their Leader's experiment.

Tears formed from his eyes, scared that he won't be able to return home to his wife and kids. I'm sorry, love... were his last thoughts before passing out.

He woke up inside a plain white room with weird medical equipments inside, there were jars containing human organs and other organs who he doesn't know what kind of animal they took it from.

There was an odd green creature in a lab gown and embedded to the right side of it were letters he could not understand, but from the looks of it, he is a scientist.

"Yoo have yo eyez ohpen... human."

He froze on the bed when he sees that he's got three eyes, it was barely seen earlier, but he sees them now. Where is he? He doesn't know, all he knows is that he is in danger.

"Do- don't come... near me!" he yelled, trying to escape from the chains keeping him in place.

"Noo, I have to come and eggzpiriment on yo, human!" Mr. Goblin went to him and stabbed his stomach open using his own sharp violet nails. Isiah screamed in pain, his eyes almost bulging out of its sucket watching him open him up like some stuffed toy.

It hurts, and he was unable to scream because of the pain. His eyes were blurry, but he tried so hard to keep his eyes open. I have to get back to my family... my wife, my kids... they're- they're waiting for me to come home...

He couldn't.

Mr. Goblin experimented using his body and not long before, he grew four legs- more like, four tentacles and his wrinkly arms turned soft and slimy tentacles, too, but his right hand's ring finger remained. And a ring mark was embedded into it.

It was barely seen, but Mr. Goblin noticed. He eyed his experiment who now had one closed eyelid, and back to the ring finger inside the tentacle. "Yo maz love yo fing-er, human! Amezing!"

Months later, Jungkook and Taehyung knocked inside his office and came in Jungkook's hand were a plastic with hair inside.

"What hairz iz that?" he asks curiously.

Jungkook raised the plastic and stared at it, "oh.. this is from Jiyong."

Mr. Goblin's eyes, his three eyes, widened at the mere mention of Jiyong's name. "Jiyong? Oh noo, we have to tellz Readel!" he panicked.

"Mr. Goblin, relax! This hair was taken carefully." It was Taehyung's turn to explain to him. He calmed down only to panic once more.

"Whyz Jiyong hairz here?!"

"Mr. Goblin, don't worry. His hair is not going to magically turn into Jiyong, okay?" Taehyung pat his shoulder, his eyes twinkled and nodded his big wobbling green head.

"The Leader said you should use Jiyong's hair for experimentation." Jungkook added, he jerked his head towards the human experiment. "Good work on him, Mr. Goblin."

Mr. Goblin's shining eyes shined brighter in all the compliments he received and it came from the two of the many people precious to him, too!

And a pat to his shoulder counts as a compliment, too.