Part Two: Chapter 6

THIRD PERSON

As the ice sword struck her chest, Jennie held Eunha and sucked out all the air left in her as the portal disappeared, along with her friends.

She fell on the ground, coughing out blood and mumbling something inaudible, and then, there were two guys talking behind her.

"We have to save her, Jungkook, she's going to die."

"Yeah, I can see–" Jungkook slapped Taehyung's hand away from the ice sword– ".. are you stupid, if you happen to pull it out she will die very soon."

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I wonder why Haseul wants her, though."

"For her power," Jungkook states. "Their power has some connection, I believe it will benefit them both because as you can see, this girl knows who Haseul is."

"Right," Taehyung nodded. "Well, let's get her to the hideout and heal her."

Jungkook squatted next to her almost unconscious body, "you are very lucky, Jennie, very lucky."

-

"Jungkook accidentally cut off her arm!"

Taehyung rushes Jennie inside the clinic of the hideout, he was panicking more than Jennie is, who was just blinking her eyes trying to understand what's happening.

"Jungkook, don't be too aggressive, I told you to train her not try to kill her."

Jungkook hung his head low, apologizing to Jennie and Haseul. The goblin nurse puts Jennie to sleep on a bed with the machine helping her attach it back.

When Jennie woke up, the members of the gang was all asleep inside her room. She stares at her new metal hand and caught sight of a letter from Mr. Goblin.

Do not remuve tha metal anles yu want to suck all of tha eir out of our body - Mr. Golbin.

She chuckled seeing how he misspelled his name and most of the words in his letter, "I wouldn't even understand anything if he wrote it using his language."

Jennie stood up from her bed and went outside, the full moon is shining so brightly, she smiles feeling the cold air brushing through her body.

"Is it a new ability?"

She asks herself, staring at the metal covering her arm. It was heavy, but she's comfortable with it for some reason.

"Mr. Goblin is really great," she smiled once again, though it drops when she remembered her friends.

"I don't know how my power works, until then, I am your foe."

There was the sound of a shattering glass inside her chest, there was the sudden ache, and the wind was the only one accompanying her.

"I'm sorry, Rosie, please never forgive me for what I am about to do."

She caused a disaster. It was all over the news, the world leaders were alarmed and every human on Earth is scared for their lives. There were missing family members, there are ones who were found dead hugging something or someone dear to them and there were... kids– whose dreams were snatched away from them the moment Jennie awakened her powers.

Jennie poked her eyes the night it glowed a bright red color, she scratches her face to hide her identity– none of these worked. Haseul gave her a mask and a cloak, she accepted it in exchange to never harm herself again.

It was very strange to see the one supposed to keep peace creating chaos in all realms. And with this, Jennie was convinced that she is a devil and no devil will do something as such good deed.