Part Two: Chapter 9

THIRD PERSON

Chaeyoung and Lisa arrived at the entrance of the castle, the girl guarding the place keeps on asking for informations about them, but they could care less.

"Chaeng, can't you just make her choke on her saliva or something?" asks Lisa as she accusingly pointed at the guard.

Chaeyoung paused for a moment, as if contemplating to do it. "I can, I think? But I'm not murdering an innocent guard."

The guard started pointing a specialized gun at them, Lisa smiled at Chaeyoung. "Well, that's not an innocent guard anymore?"

"Fair enough," replied Chaeyoung as she stared at the guard straight in the eye and the girl started choking. Chaeyoung's eyes widened, shock that she can actually control saliva as well.

"This is kind of gross, you know." Chaeyoung squinted her eyes before pulling Lisa inside the trail.

Meters away was Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Chuu, Chahee and Joohyun following after the two elemental holders.

Chuu stared into the sky and saw an odd looking figure looking over them. She tapped on Chahee's arm and pointed at the person floating, but it was already gone when Chahee looked up.

"Hey, I said no pranking, right?" she scolded her who shakes her head in defense.

"It's true! Someone was floating above us and it has a glowing red eye!" she tried depending what she saw.

Chahee's brow furrowed, a glowing red eye? If I remember it well, the primary colors are for the elemental holders, and there's only one person who can have the glowing red eyes...

Jeongyeon noticed Chahee's confused expression, but didn't ask what was bothering her and just urges them to run faster or else they'll lose the other two who went ahead.

Jennie is alive. I'm sure it was her, if it's not, then it is Siwon. Chahee's face darkened at the thought, both are a pain to fight against with. That's assuming Jennie is on the enemy's side.

Chahee didn't know just how much correct she was in that intuition. And how much she'll miss the bigger problem.

-

Yves, Seulgi and Hoshi were all sat down, waiting for Jisoo to come back. The eerie feeling on Seulgi's heart never fades away and the longer it is the silent and cold night brings, the harder her heart beats.

Seulgi stood up upon seeing a silhouette, and then another one. What?

"SEEEUUULGIII!!" Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs, running to where Seulgi was sitting. Once she sees Hoshi by their side, she immediately rushes to attack him.

"Hey, wait, wait!" she tries to stop her. "He's now on our side."

Lisa pointed a finger, which was lit up in fire, to Hoshi's face who had the look of a ghost. It's almost as if he had just escaped death and then, death came running after him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Now— calm down, okay? I'm not... an enemy... I swear!" he pleaded. Lisa smiled at him before tapping his shoulder and then giving him a thumbs up.

"What, you're going to trust him that fast?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Woah, Chaeyoung, you're here, too?" Seulgi was beyond confused and then, her eyes met another pair from behind them. "Joohyun..." her voice softened.

"Hey, Seulgi," greeted Joohyun before proceeding to embrace her. Seulgi didn't have a choice, but to embrace her into a frantic hug. She was happy to see them again, but Jisoo is probably on the verge of death.