Python's obsession......

Madhushree ran into her house, sobbing as it to be seem. Her hands protectively pressed against her face concealing her divine beauty while she sobbed and ran into her safe haven.
"Bhaiya!!!!" that was the first name on her tongue when she dashed into the house. Mohan who was busy in some office paperwork, heard the voice, gasped and dashed he went outside his room. There he discovered his little sister sobbing and as a protective elder brother he was, he was drawn to comfort her.
"Madhu, what has happened???" he sprinted towards her and sat close to her. By now madhushree's mother and elder sister had also arrived at the scene for they too heard her sobs and they all together were left anxious and perturbed. Deepali who was a little behind madhushree, ran inside the house, panting heavily.
"Brother.........they emptied the water tumbler on me.......!!!!!" she stammered while softly removing her hands from her face and in the process staggering her family. Her makeup was washed away and she was left in her own true beautiful form which apparently daunted her mother and infuriated her envious sister.
"What?????" her mother yelled at the sobbing madhushree, with her eyes dealing with fire and fury. And this turned Mohan extremely angry.
"You better watch out your tone mother!!!! If some idiots threw water on her than it's their fault not hers!!!" Mohan said glaring at his mother and at the same time comforting his sister by embracing her. Madhushree softly sniffled in her brother's protective arms.
"Quiet Mohan........And Madhu how careless can you be!!!! Now everybody knows your secret........!!!" Lata muttered through her gritted teeth and Mohan had a furious glower on his face.
"I told you..........Still there is time......Stop sending her to the college.....!!!!" it was malini, the witch, with a brutal smirk on her lips. This made deepali really mad and she felt to punch this envious girl right into her grimaced face. However before she could actually process that, her brother barged into the conversation affronting the two ladies.
"Shut up you both!!!! Enough is enough.........None of you tried to analyse madhu's condition at this moment but irrelevant talks, we shall have!!!!! Wow, amazing!!!! You both are simpletons, do you know that.......You both lack a basic sense which is expected by any sane human!!!! Malini, if you tried to utter even a single word more against madhu, than I promise I'll stop bearing your expenses and I think I would have to ask you to work yourself to sustain yourself......And mother, you say one more thing to madhu and I shall pack both of our bags and leave this house with madhu never to see your face again.....!!!" stated Mohan furiously and both the ladies were dazed for a moment.
"But Mohan......."
"That's final mother!!!! That's all I have to say........And madhu!!!!" he turned to his sniffling sister, held her hands and started.
"You no longer have to wear that hexed shroud of revoltness on your face......The way god made you, you deserve to live that way!!! You deserve to live like any other girl, you can play with makeup, you can wear fashionable clothes and you can do anything........anything you love. Those idiots obliviously did something good, at least now you will not have to be something which you aren't. Everyone is beautiful but it takes beautiful soul to relish the beauty concealed in the average looking things on this earth. And trust me madhu, I am not a paranoid fool like our mother, indeed there are monsters lurking out there but for every beauty like you, there is always a monster who is pure diabolical for this world but an angel of love for his accomplice. And until you find that very adorable monster, your brother will protect you from the evil eyes of this world!!!! It's a promise of a brother!!!" Mohan said cupping her cheeks. She cried and nodded as she hugged her brother tightly.
"Mohan listen to me........This is not right, she can't show her beauty to this world......!!!" malini's jealousy coated her words and her statement met with the glares of both Mohan and deepali.
"Don't try to act smart Malini.......Your jealousy is comfortably traced in your words and believe me, your soul is uglier than your face and until you detox your heart and soul, your mirror will always show you your horrendous look!!!!" said Mohan while madhu silently cried in his arms.

In the Python Bungalow, a near pandemonium state was observable. Contrary to the ordinary days when the bungalow is pretty quiet and peaceful, today the silence felt like a nemesis and the commotion monarched. However it was the business of the ground floor as there were strict orders to maintain silence on the second floor where the Lord of the bungalow had his chamber. And on the ground floor we find multitude of people, but the most remarkable ones being the builder, the mason contractor, the interior designer and lastly Python's very own Raghu aka Pandit.
"I do not understand, this bungalow has been in the same state for 10 years, what's the need to invite architects now????" Raghu was bewildered and the rest were also no different.
"We have no idea, he ordinated us to construct a chamber....."
"That's not a chamber, that's a full undergound villa if that makes sense. There will be a grand swimming pool, a lavishing luxurious bathroom with all the necessities and that too overly exorbitant, a separate dining room furnished with fine maple wood imported exclusively from Romania and no where else, a huge kitchen equipped with all the modern equipments and the cabinets to be made predominantly from cedar wood, why different grades of wood I have no idea........A bedroom, my pals, just like that of a 16th century royal chamber. Although for the bedroom we'll have to query once more, just to be extra certain. And yes, an artificial garden and also a game room for Kids. Where are the Kids, I have no idea!!! Mr Raghu Pandit, the best part is we have to wrap up the entire construction in two weeks itself unless we want our heads to be guillotined........that's the word he used!!!!!" the mason contractor was extremely displeased and angry with the ordinance of the billionaire just like everybody else was. Raghu who was staring at them in incredulity, shook his head and sighed.
"I do not understand, why would python want a separate 'villa' and that too in the basement.......!!!" Raghu whispered folding his arms.
"You are bothering about that.....why not ask your boss why is he not having his meals???? He hasn't let anyone in his room since last night.....!!!" Mary, the cook, said as she came inside the room with a kettle. Raghu looked at her confused.
"He isn't having his meals.........what's the matter with him!!!! I'll go check on him!!! " said Raghu as he strode towards the staircase, ascended the stairs and reached the second floor. He avoided the lift this time as his wife had asked him to take the stairs due to him gaining weight. When he was standing on the door of his room, he rapped at the door.
"Python It's me Raghu!!!" he said loudly. It took a minute however for him to hear the reply and it was outright peculiar as Python never took so long to respond chiefly to him. Anyways, he shoved the door open and in he went. But no sooner he had stepped into the room he was greeted with a daunting sight. For the entire room had drawings of one singular person, drawn on a canvas and then glued to the walls and no wall was avoided. Raghu knew Python was a gifted virtuoso and the drawings too manifested that someone with a great knowledge of painting could only drew such a masterpiece. But that wasn't the concern, the reason to bother was that singular human he had painted all across his room. It was a girl, an exceptionally beautiful girl who could make a man of god commit heinous sins. And python was a natural sinner. All across the walls were her paintings, some bestrewn the floor, some on the couch while the others on his bed where he currently laid with no shirt. And this intimidated Raghu.
"What sort of madness is this Python???" he asked agape while his eyes scrutinised the surroundings.
"Ye Pagalpan nhi, ishq hai...." his voice was smooth yet tainted with confound madness and barbarous obsession. Raghu looked at him shocked.
"Have you lost it Python!!!! These all.........this,.....this is confounding madness Python!!! You have painted her all across your room and you don't even know who she is.........This is seriously freaking me out and for goodness sakes, please stop gawking at the ceiling!!!" Raghu said loudly as he looked at him in shock and horror. But due to some obscured reason, Python wasn't interested in replying as he had found a new fascination in gawking at the ceiling. Raghu furrowed his brows as he looked at him though cautiously, he had under eye bags patently showing that he hadn't slept a wink last night, but why was he so drawn to the ceiling. Raghu slowly followed his gaze and rested his eyes on the ceiling but then immediately he gasped and flinched. On the ceiling was the painting of that bewitching nymph who seemed to be smiling shyly at the person on the bed and that obviously being python.
"Oh God!!!! Python!!!!! What is this!!!! You drew her painting on the ceiling......and goodness, I saw it now!!!! You have drawn her picture on your mattress, your pillows and also your duvet........Are you even in your senses!!!!!" Raghu literally yelled at him but a man in love, oops my apologies, a man obsessed in love listens to none. His eyes never left his nymph queen, that shy smile on her lips, those mesmerising eyes and that alluring beauty of hers was slowly stirring something ghastly and abnormal in him. And he was slowly transforming into someone dangerous and controlling.
"Python, this is not healthy.......You need to understand this is not........"
"Pandit, did you find her!!!!" Python asked abruptly and Raghu stiffened for a moment.
"Um......the search is still on but we haven't found her yet!!!!" Raghu faltered and he was more than certain that he found Python's eyes turning darker and although Python was a man to be feared yet the level of fright and terror was raised up a level higher this time. Python's eyes didn't budge from his treasured beauty and he talked to him that way.
"Do me a favour Raghu!!!! Tell everyone in Python Industries and Companies comprising all my other business's staff as well, that when I have my love in my arms then only they can meet their partners and until I am alone and lonely, they too shall be in the same state as me!!!! No one would meet their love until I meet mine!!!!" Python's voice was cold and eyes yet gawked at the innocent beauty on the ceiling. Raghu was dazed at his response but because he was the master no one can defy him. On any other occasion he would have tried to reason with Python but right now Python wouldn't hear to anyone, his obsession would force him to do something disastrous if anybody tried defying him. Hence Raghu softly nodded.
"As you say Python, but at least I can meet my daughter Sriti......I hope I can do that!!!!" Raghu asked softly. Python was silent for a moment before a single tear trickled down his eyes although bafflingly his lips were curled up into a smile.
"All want their happiness, their joy, their love.........nobody cares about me!!!! You want to meet your daughter, you can meet her but remember the longer you take to find my love, the farther shall you be from your daughter!!!" Python's words had an underlying threat which Raghu didn't fail to identify. He gulped and nodded.