Forceful tryst....

"I can't find her anywhere. I am damn sure python has took her with him. Lord, how would be my little sister......" mohan whispered anxiously. Nidhi gasped.
"Oh my god!!!! That's not a good sign...... what would he do with her!!!! What if he......"
"No no, python won't try any stupid thing with her, I have that much trust on him for sure. Even when madhu was held captive by him in his bungalow, he didn't try anything indecent with her. But that doesn't mean that he's downright harmless, he's a maniac......you can't trust people like him with eyes shut. I need to find her." Mohan said fraught. Nidhi nodded anxiously.
"Why don't you try her phone????" nidhi asked as she eyed python's companions who were still inside the marriage hall. Mohan shook his head. 
"It's switched off and I know it's all the python's doing, he is obsessed with her and doesn't fancies any interruption when he's with her.......Lord, how much I wanna beat the shit out of him!!!!" mohan muttered gnashing his teeth. Nidhi rolled her eyes.
"Shut up brother, don't even think of it. Besides being a wealthy man, he's fairly a beast. Haven't you looked at his ogre ish body, he will snap your neck in an instant and get away easily. So for goodness sake, don't be a fool and have a one-on-one with him. I'll think of something...." nidhi said brusquely and mohan nodded without protest.
"I think I should tell sahil to search for her....." she said and mohan gaped at her in shock.
"Are you nuts??? This is your wedding nidhi....... I don't want any drama here. Look, you tell no one nothing about it. I don't wanna ruin your big day. Madhu is with python, I can attest to that, and python will make sure she's safe even if it costs his life....... I'm not backing him or anything but that's the truth. I can't enter into his territory........I.....I..... don't know what to do. All I can at the moment is have a word or two with Thakur Sahab, I am pretty sure she might have an idea regarding his whereabouts." mohan sighed as nidhi looked at him with pity. Nidhi nodded and mohan strode towards the mafias. He was apprehensive while approaching them but his love for his sister was so strong that he snubbed his terror of them.
"Look here douchebag, I am a single person with no Adonis waiting for me in my mansion with our babies, so you better understand that money is everything for me and you........" rudrakshi stopped as she saw mohan standing nervously in front of her. Viraj and Samrat furrowed their brows at the newcomer.
"Thakur Sahab I promise......."
"Shhhh......shut that trap and stand in the corner, quietly........" she stated blankly and the poor old chap stood up and walked over to the corner. After that, she turned towards mohan and smiled.
"Mohan, hello........ please have a seat. Ranawat and Ahlawat, he's mohan, madhu's brother......" she introduced him courteously to her partners, mohan blushed scarlet. The two handsome man beamed at him.
"Oh my.....so good to see you, please sit....." the bulky man, samrat, said politely although it seemed quite conflicting to his creepy personality.
"Um no...... it's fine...... I am ok......I just wanna know......."
"Are madhushree ke bhai hai aap to humare bhi to rishtedar hue, aap aise khade rahenge to hume bilkul acha nhi lagega....." viraj was naturally a haryanvi but he tried to keep his accent fairly low as he talked to him. Mohan felt awkward, like for all his life he'd been treated as a middle class man which he was, never ever he thought that he would get such a respect from two dreaded mafias. He was kinda falling for it but then he remembered that he was here for his sister.
"Um, I can't find my sister......do you know where she is...." he asked nervously as he sat on the sofa. Rudrakshi placed her leg over the other and stared at him intently, which had him blushing like a tomato.
"I believe she's with python, I can't find him here after all...... even his phone his unreachable...." she said as a young man came and proffered her a glass of whisky. She grabbed the glass without even looking at the young man who seemed desperate for her attention, mohan frowned upon the guy. He looked really handsome but than he shouldn't drool over her.
"Don't worry dear mohan, she'll be fine....... python will take good care of her, I can assure you that!!!!" samrat said sipping on his whisky, mohan nonchalantly looked at his muscular chest through those two undone buttons and found 'nandini' inked on his chest. He was married???? Whatever!!!! Mohan didn't care, he was a straight guy after all. Viraj's shirt was buttoned up like a gentleman (irony) except for the collar button, although his hand had a huge 'paridhi' inked in bold letters.
"He's a psychopath sir.....I am drawn to worry for my sister!!!" mohan stated as the mafias looked at each other.
"Mohan, I don't say you're wrong but let's not jump into conclusions so early. Look, python is not a bad guy....... and I am sorry but there's no where out there that he'll leave your sister." samrat said softly. Mohan gasped.
"But sir......"
"I think we shouldn't hold this conversation here. Today is your sister's wedding and even a bit of stupidity can take form of an infernal drama.......you should return back to your family mohan, you're the only brother and every ritual requires you. Madhu will be alright, i promise you. She'll be unharmed. I will personally make sure that she's alright....." her words were the words etched on a stone and no one could challenge her, not even mohan.
"But madhu......"
"Aapki madhu ab humare ghar ki bahu hai, vo humari izzat hai, uspe kabhi koi aanch nahi aane denge hum. Jitni fikar aapko hai uski, utni hi hume bhi hai......kuch nahi hoga use, aap befikar rahiye....." her words gave him a sense of security although he still was apprehensive about his sister.