Possessive monster.....

"I don't know deepu..........!!!!" madhushree softly told deepali as they both ambled inside the market. Deepali held her hand gently.
"It's ok madhu.........you don't have to talk about him!!!! I can understand that you are not comfortable while talking about him!!!!" deepali said to her. Madhushree sighed.
"I am scared deepu!!!!! Previously he was just confined to the phone calls but now he has started to break into my home............I am really scared deepu!!!!!!" madhushree said anxiously, deepali placed her hand on her shoulder.
"I can understand madhu and trust me we'll find that bastard soon!!!! Don't worry my dear!!!!! And madhu, do you remember anything about him, like anything which might help in nabbing him!!!! You just tell me any......any detail about him, even a tiniest one would go........i promise I will hunt him down alone and kill him!!!!" deepali was furious.
"I don't know much, nonetheless I remember certain vague details about him!!!! He was absolutely tall perhaps excessively, you know 6'7 or 6'8 kind of man, he had thick hairs at least that's what I espied in the gloom and I distinctly remember that strong musky cologne he was wearing. The cologne smell was kinda luxurious if you believe me, I mean I think it was a pretty expensive cologne. I reckon it was expensive as I smelt the same colonge on Mr Python that day. And yes........he has a habit of speaking in Hindi while he is mad." madhushree provided a vague memoranda of the madman. Deepali folded her arms and pouted.
"Oh boy!!!!! I love Mr Python and I am pretty mad at you for not tagging me along with you..........however that's for some other day!!!!! Hmm!!! A psychopath who is extremely tall, wears luxurious perfumes and speaks in vernacular when furious. Gosh!!!! Men speaking in Hindi when mad is extremely sexy!!!!!" deepali whispered and madhushree gaped at her. Deepali looked at her and stiffened.
"Um, I was talking generally..........Ahmmmmmm!!!!!! So, the madman, um, I feel he hails from an aristocratic household or perhaps is himself a rich guy!!!!! All in all, our enemy is not a normal person and we have to be very very cautious!!!!" deepali stated and madhushree nodded. After that they both went mum while ambling in the huge market area. Deepali had to purchase some clothes for herself while madhushree had ran out of a couple of cosmetic items and she was here to buy them. Besides madhushree felt that she would be safer in a crowded place as in a silent place like her house itself, there was a threat of that madman coming again.
"Madhu, look there........the jewellery store!!!!! C'mon let's see how it is!!!!" deepali practically bounced with excitement and madhushree gasped.
"No no deepu!!!!! All my money in my purse right now would only buy me a thin pendent, I don't want to go in when I don't have enough money to shop in a jewellery store!!!!!" madhushree told deepali.
"Oh c'mon!!!!! Who's going to buy???? We're just going to check out the new store and for that no money is required!!!!!" deepali stated. Madhushree parted her lips to demure her resolution but deepali was quick enough to grab her wrist and drag her inside the store. Deepali pushed the door open and strode inside the lavishing store with a reluctant madhushree. The store was impressively gorgeous with a shiny marble flooring, polished glass doors, false ceilings bearing modern chandeliers and huge shelves flaunting beautiful jewelleries. There were grand closets as well perhaps for keeping more jewellery items.
"Deepu this is such a luxurious store........let's go please!!!!" madhushree whispered to deepali as she gazed around to find ladies from upper class societies choosing necklaces, bracelets, earrings and even bangles.
"Shut up madhu!!!!! Let's just look around.........!!!!!" deepali whispered.
"Hello mam!!!! How can I help you????" the girls heard a decorous voice from the counter. Turning towards the counter, they discovered a young man smiling at them. Madhushree gasped as she didn't knew what to answer.
"We are looking for some bracelets!!!" deepali stated confidently and madhushree gaped at her confidence.
"Sure!!!!! What should I show you, Gold, diamond, platinum or gold-diamond, silver-gold, only platinum or platinum plated silver........" the counter boy produced a huge list of bracelets about which the girls had zilch knowledge. They both gaped at each other and than at the counter boy.
"We also have some newer versions like silver chain with an emerald in the centre or chain of gold with a sapphire blue stone, it's in fashion amongst the people who believe in zodiac signs. Also.........."
"We wish to see a silver bracelet, a pure one with no gold or platinum plating!!!!!" deepali interrupted silencing the boy. He was rigid for a second but then chuckled.
"Why not?????" he grinned as he quickly marched towards the shelf in his left and came back with a massive box. He rapped the box on the counter and opened the box. Inside were few individual boxes with silver covers on them. He started to unbox the boxes one by one with a certain eclat. The bracelets were out of this world, they were absolutely stunning.
"Here, so which one would you like to buy????" the man asked with a smile and madhushree awkwardly stared at deepali who was way too busy in trying on every bracelet.
"Um we............!!!!" madhushree wanted to clear out everything to the man as she didn't wanted him to waste his time on someone who wasn't here to buy anything. However she didn't know how to say that.
"This one please!!!!!" the voice was kinda familiar and it came abruptly from behind. Madhushree gasped as she turned back to find her nerdy friend Lakshya, standing behind her. She chuckled.
"What are you doing here lakshya????" she asked with a smile. Lakshya chuckled.
"My mom and sister are here to shop for my sister's wedding. And they dragged me along with them!!!!" he said scratching his neck. Madhushree giggled.
"I feel sorry for you!!!!" she said and he laughed. Deepali on the other hand was absolutely busy in beholding the beauty of the bracelets, even the counter man was staring at her weirdly.
"Um, please pack this one.......I believe it costs 2,000 right????" lakshya said to the man and he nodded with a smile. Madhushree looked at him shocked.
"Is this for your sister!!!!!" she asked confused. Lakshya chuckled as he shook his head.
"No, this is for you!!!!" he said softly. She gasped.
"Please no lakshya........" she said shocked.
"Please madhu, I insist, please!!!! It's my sister's wedding and I would be glad if you wear this on her wedding!!!!" he requested but madhushree was reluctant as the bracelet was pretty costly.
"I can't lakshya.........I........."
"Madhu please.........for our friendship!!!!" he pleaded and madhushree was speechless. She was in a serious dilemma. The gift was undeniably costly but he was literally pleading. She knew he would feel bad if she won't accept his gift.
"Um ok.........thank you!!!!" she said softly and he grinned.