Python is agitated.....

"I swear I will break his bones....." deepali muttered while pacing athwart in the room. Madhushree sniffled softly on the bed. Mohan pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I don't understand.......there are tons of girls out there but why is he behind my sister....." Mohan stated staring at the two girls.
"Because she is beautiful and he is ugly........what no way, he isn't grotesque nohow!!!! Rather he is a fucking handsome eunuch" deepali said the last part to herself but the siblings heard it. Her eyes bugged out when she realised what she had blabbered right now.
"Um.......I....." she chuckled nervously as the siblings glared at her.
"Dear Deepali, that man has literally purloined every bit of peace from our lives and here you are producing speculations concerning whether he is handsome or not........" Mohan's voice had a sulking feel to it which deepali didn't fail to notice.
"Sorry brother........you know he was my crush and it takes time to get over your crush......." deepali stated remorsefully and Mohan rolled his eyes.
"Will we ever escape from him......." madhushree whispered with tears to which Mohan's heart clenched. Deepali felt pity over her best friend.
"Madhu please don't cry.........we will find a way soon......" Mohan assured her but he himself was uncertain about his assurings.
"Madhu dear please........don't cry!!!! Look, if we will have no other way than I will murder him and go to prison so that you can be free......" deepali stated with a broad smile. Madhushree hit her shoulder.
"There is no way I am letting you go to prison........if any such situation occurs in future, than we both will go together......." madhushree sniffed. Deepali chuckled hugging her.
"Indeed you both should land up in prison........I wonder what Mr python saw in you that he didn't see in me......" that jealousy coated voice could only be of malini.
"Malini I really applaud your guts.......I mean it's not easy to get insulted again and again and than still open that foul mouth to get humiliated once more........" deepali sneered at malini. Malini glared at her.
"Oh shut up deepali.........I am talking to my bitch sister who has tried to steal my love......." malini yelled at madhushree, red faced. Madhushree gasped.
"As far as I know bitches have bitch sister, extremely sorry we are all humans here......." Mohan stated poised. Deepali laughed out loudly which made malini feel insulted.
"Quite Mohan.........I demand answers from madhushree itself......" she hissed angrily.
"Please jiji........I did nothing, he........he came by himself..........I......don't even know him properly neither do I like him!!!!! I didn't do anything jiji......" madhushree cried looking at her fuming sister.
"Oh c'mon madhu, you don't need to apologise to this disgusting creature, sorry but that's what YOUR PYTHON likes to address you with........Python loves you, did you hear it malini, python loves only madhu.........PYTHON LOVES MADHU!!!!!" deepali yelled at her, madhushree was agape as somehow she felt that deepali was taking a stand for that sick bastard.
"Indeed deepali, did you understand malini........Python loves madhu and trust me there is no one more loyal and faithful than a psychopath........So you are out of the picture, he despises you and ONLY LOVES MADHU....." Mohan too jumped on the wagon and madhushree's perplexity was now on another level.
"You all are so..........."
"AWESOME......." deepali and Mohan yelled at the same time which turned malini into a bloody red queen.
"Once I marry Mr python, I swear I will make everyone of you suffer....." malini yelled and deepali laughed out loudly along with Mohan.
"Vo khud ko goli maar lega lekin tujh jaisi taadka se kabhi shaadi nhi karega......" deepali chortled to which malini flushed with anger.

Inside the python bungalow, I won't say it again that it was normal coz I have been saying that since ages. So, python was lying on his bed, on his tummy but this time with a shirt on. He was having his lunch on his bed itself and although this isn't a very favourable position to have a meal but python wasn't the one to bother. He rarely availed his dining room or dining hall (they were two separate chambers in the bungalow) for his meals as he was a bachelor man, therefore he usually had his food wherever he was sitting or lying like today.
"Roz Roz wahi khana........bore ho gaya hu mai ye angrezo vaala khana khate khate........kal rudra ke ghar jaata hu aur badiya khaana khake aata hu....." he had issues with speaking to himself, he loved to talk with himself as he was the only one in this big property.
"Python.........Look what I've got for you........" raghu was amped as he came inside bearing a small tiffin box in his hands. Python furrowed his brows.
"What is it........" he asked taking a mouthful of asparagus. Raghu grinned before unboxing the tiffin and revealing some really scrumptious looking eggplant curry and along with it some puris. Python's eyes twinkled and his stomach grumbled, he tossed the usual asparagus and wakame aside and grabbed the box from his hands.
"Shweta made it for you........"  raghu whispered as he saw that childish innocence and excitement in python's eyes which made him clean forget about that psychopath which lurked in him. Python quickly broke a small slice of puri with his fingers and scooped some eggplant curry with it before tossing it in his mouth.
"Yaar.........teri biwi to sachme Annapurna hai........kya khaana bnaya hai usne......." python tried to speak while chewing his food at the same time. Raghu looked at his boss with endearment. That innocent twinkle in his eyes and his undying love for the cuisine of his motherland was simply adorable. Although he had issues with python's obsession towards madhushree yet somewhere in his heart, he wished for her to accept him willingly, to come in this big but lonely house and fill it with love and light. And most importantly, he wanted her to be the light of this hapless man's life.
"Python you had some work with the chairman of nataraja group of companies, right......." rudrakshi's voice arrived out of the blue making raghu flinch a little. Python who was busy in devouring the food, peeked at her casually.
"Chairman.........sharam kar, bhai hai tera vo......." python said with a frown, licking his fingers. Rudrakshi rolled his eyes while taking a seat at the couch, resting her one leg over the other and placing her right arm over the couch's head.
"He is not...........his grandfather abducted my grandmother and therefore, he is a forced brother....." she stayed impassively. Python frowned upon her.
"Tu Kitti buri hai yaar, matlab kitna acha bhai hai tera phir bhi tu kabhi uski tareef nhi karti......aur vo bechara har baar jab bhi phone karta hai tere baare mei zaroor puchta hai....." python was disappointed with his best friend. She stared at him blankly.
"Stop blaming me shithead.......I am going to his place what else do you expect me to do more........besides, I talk to him once or twice a week, I am not that bad as you assert me to be....." she defended herself even though she felt it wasn't necessary, she wouldn't have given that though if he had not been her best friend.
"Yes python you shouldn't be so harsh on Thakur Sahab, see she is going to his place........that's how cousins are!!!" raghu said to python. Python who had washed his hands, wiped his hands on his own shirt. For sane eyes it was really revolting but both of them were singles and raghu couldn't say anything to his boss.
"Tu iski baaton mei mat aa pandit......ye apne bhai se nhi uski biwi se milne jaa rhi hai........puch isko!!!" python said gulping down the water. Raghu stared at the arsenal hoster with questioning eyes. Rudrakshi sighed.
"Indeed I was........she's alone python!!!! The only person who is allowed to meet her is me........um.....my brot......forget it, called me yesterday and politely asked me if I can spend some time with his wife.......I said yes........if you wish, you can tag along with me!!!!" rudrakshi said. Python poked his finger on the aquarium glass to startle the tiny fish.
"Yeah Yeah I will........but when!!!!!" he asked playing with the confused fish.
"Next Week perhaps....." she said.
"OK........" python agreed.
"Isko mat leke jaao thakur sahab, yaad hai pichli baar kaise baccho jaise roya tha ice cream ke liye........na na, rehne do!!!! Ye lejane layak nhi hai......" raghu said and python glared at him. Rudrakshi chuckled.