Madhushree's dilemma.....

"I don't know deepu who the heck he was???? Besides he didn't call again......" madhushree softly said as she recalled the peculiar incident of last night.
"I wonder who it can be......I mean not everyday someone rings you up and asserts himself to be 'Your fan'......that's absolutely creepy, if you ask me!!!!! And isn't that bizzare.....a man not addressing his crush but vociferously claiming him to be a crazy devotee!!!! That's horrendous and a bit perplexing......." deepali stated unwrapping the chocolate bar. Madhushree nodded as deepali shared some chocolate with her. They both were having a happy 'gossip' time together, inside the taxi, on the way to the college. Nevertheless, fortuitously madhushree's gaze landed upon the road they were driving on, it was all clear with not a singular human on the road. From the mills to the casual emporiums, everything was vacant. The malls were deserted and no food vendor was in the line of sight. And it was downright bizzare for a city like Delhi to be devoid of commotion or humans in general. The busyness of Delhi isn't baffling to any native yet the enigmatic desolation was perturbing for madhushree or anyone who is acquainted with the metropolis. Besides one more eccentricity grappled her attention and that being the enigmatic fixing of the potholes. The potholes were a drawback of this road and it wasn't taken care of by the PWD. And therefore this sudden renovation of the road was absolutely baffling to her.
"Deepu, did you see this..........the road is empty and the potholes have been fixed.........and do you smell the faint Asphalt concrete.........a new road has been laid some time before.....!!!!!" madhushree said to deepali and deepali glanced over the road anxiously. She gasped as she found whatever madhushree was saying was correct.
"You are right............Uncle, do you know about this abrupt road fixing.......????" she asked the taxi driver. He shook his head quickly as he himself was perturbed with this absolutely new bizzareness.
"Deepu I don't feel right........" madhushree whispered anxiously. Deepali sighed at her paranoid best friend.
"Madhu, it's nothing.........don't panic!!!!" she stated casually, chomping on the chocolate bar. Madhushree though was apprehensive yet nodded at her words. Few minutes later, they were in the college. Madhushree paid the driver and they both strode towards the EMPTY COLLEGE. Madhushree was agape when she first caught sight of her near abandoned college. The students apparently had vanished, the college staff was also not on the scene and wholly the college appeared more like an vacated haunted town than a college. Deepali was perplexed while madhushree was frightened as hell. First that desolate road, than this empty college. What on earth was happening????
"What the hell is this???? Is it a holiday........????" Deepali frowned while tossing the wrapper into the bin. Madhushree gasped as she grabbed deepali's hand.
"Deepu, let's go.........I......I........don't feel good......." she muttered as she swung round and dragged deepali with her. However in the process, a manly voice stopped them in their tracks.
"Madhushree child..........come......come.......the college isn't closed.......!!!!" it was the voice of the dean that propelled madhushree to turn around. She perplexedly glanced over the dean whose perspiring, pale face befuddled her. He practically ran towards them.
"Come inside.........classes will begin shortly........" the Dean assured in his kinda terror struck voice and both the girls were puzzled, nevertheless went with him. The Dean rather than ushering them to the classroom, took them to the auditorium and in the journey all they saw was nothingness apart from pigeons. He very courteously opened the door for them and they both hesitantly went in. Inside he asked them to sit on the seats.
"Please make yourself comfortable........I'll send the professors here itself..........you both will have your classes here from now on!!!!!" he stated with an evident terror in his eyes while he wiped the sweat from his face. The girls gaped at him in shock. Is it a sort of a VIP treatment????
"But why sir???? We can take our classes in the classroom just like everybody else does!!!!" madhushree faltered and the dean was horrified for some reason.
"No my dear.........it's a special place for you both..........you both are scholars and I........I.......don't want your studies to face any disruption and therefore this secluded auditorium is the best place for you.........Please don't say no......" he chuckled nervously "Or else I will die..." he muttered it to himself and fortunately the girls misheard it. Madhushree was yet perturbed but knowing that he was the college dean, she ought to politely follow him.
"Ok Sir......" she whispered softly and the elation was eloquent in the eyes of the college dignitary. He grinned as he quickly stuffed his napkin back into his pocket.
"Very well........thank you so much........!!!" his voice held a sense of relief as he whisked out of the room leaving the two girls alone.
"That's so bad.......now how will I stare at the hot guys in my classroom......" deepali whined which escorted a chuckle from madhushree. Outside the auditorium, the terrorised dean was spotted conversing with someone on his phone.
"Yes......Yes........Sir...........!!!!! Certainly inform him that I won't let any harm come over his treasure, in my premises positively.......!!!!!" he stuttered on the phone.