Python is sweet???

"Nhi mai to choco chip vaali hi khaunga.....tu vohi leke aa....." Said python, probably to air coz any other communicating thing wasn't on the scene.
"But they have ran out of that......all they can provide is vanilla, strawberry, oreo, raisins & almonds, peanuts........" Rudrakshi's husky voice apparently diffused in the room's air for as mentioned before, python wasn't having no cell phone. Python rolled on his tummy, need i again mention that he was naked from above, and whined.
"CHOCO CHIP AND THAT'S FINAL....... drive to some other ice cream parlor rudra, but I want choco chip one, end of discussion......" He scratched the duvet with his finger while still whining like a baby.
"Ha bilkul, tu ladka hai humara aur maa hai hum teri, tabhi to tere nakhre khatam hi nahi hote...." muttered rudrakshi slightly agitated. Python grinned.
"Thank you...... love you......" Python grinned from ear to ear before she disconnected the call.
"Karn disconnect the call buddy....." Python stated casually. A computered male voice uttered a clear 'yes sir' and the call was disconnected. After that he sprawled on the bed and squinted up at the ceiling. A smiling madhushree greeted him and a wide smile staked itself upon his lips.
"Karn....... buddy what do you think, how long will it take for my madhu to reciprocate my feelings....." He asked crossing his hands behind his head and staring at the ceiling.
"According to the recent researches and the careful surveys, it has been discovered that a woman takes on average 134 days to fall in love with a man......but in your case it might take a little longer..." Karn, the AI manager of python, stated. Python furrowed his brows.
"Why longer in my case......." Asked python with a frown.
"Your age Mr. Python....... your age....." Karn replied.
"What about my age....." Asked python, confused.
"According to the biologists a man's copulating capacity degrades steadily with growing age and at 40 it starts to fall despondingly to a lower level, here is the statement of Mr. Vikky Bohra regarding the age and capacity of man 'Man's fertility isn't a very interesting argument at the moment for the male body produces sperms throughout his life but the ideal debate at the moment is if he is capable of inducing those sperms into a female body. With growing age, man find it difficult to muster the stamina which is required to fertilize the egg and according to the researches carried out by me and my team, 35 is the maximum fertile age of a man (with respect to copulating capacity) and above that, the capacity is for the most part, lost' see Mr. Python, that's the thing which is coming between you and future Mrs. Python" karn completed and python was gaping stupefied in the air.
"That's preposterous, I am fully capable of doing you know......stuff and also becoming a father......" Python said with a frown.
"Positivity is the soul of the earth. I would still suggest you visiting a doctor for confirmation." Karn proposed. Python grimaced at the proposal.
"Huh!!!!! It's altogether unnecessary Karn.......I know I am capable........" With that python sprang out of the bed and sauntered towards the bathroom for a quick shower. He fiddled with the grooming products before entering inside the shower cubicle.
"What was the name of that doctor.......Vinay Daruwala, I reckon...." He muttered before twisting the shower knob and water sprouted from the shower.

Deepali and madhushree sat inside the showroom.
"This lehenga is gorgeous, what do you think madhu......." Deepali asked madhushree.
"Hm, it's good.......but it isn't party type, the work is pretty simple though elegant but for a party, I believe something glittering and shimmering works the best....." Madhushree said and deepali nodded. Hence one more garment was rejected by the two.
"Madhu are you seeing python......" Deepali asked abruptly which startled madhushree.
"What do you mean by that????" She asked dazed.
"I mean that you usually tell me with utmost loathe and terror about what he did and said to you......but you didn't mention anything about what went between you and that 'sugar daddy' previous night....." Deepali stated and she sighed.
"Stop calling him sugar daddy, it feels weird and regarding that.......I think I am getting used to of all this....... perhaps that's why, I just didn't say anything" madhushree replied. Deepali chuckled.
"Lemme guess what he must have said, something like 'Tum sirf meri ho madhu' or perhaps 'Madhu mai tumse bohot pyaar karta hu, please mujhe apna lo' or it can be 'Madhu tum kitni sundar ho, kitni zyada sundar' and the ultimate one 'Psycho aadmi hu mai, maar vaar dunga'........" Deepali laughed hysterically as everybody in the shop watched her as if she had grown horns. Madhushree blushed scarlet, as she slapped her shoulder.
"Stop it deepu....." She muttered still blushing.
"C'mon madhu, you need to tell me what did he say....." Deepali asked still laughing.
"Everything you mentioned......" Madhushree replied softly.
"Oho and what did he do???" Asked deepali curiously.
"Scared me, what else!!!!" said madhushree with downcast eyes. Deepali chuckled.
"But you don't seem scared but shy....... perhaps that's why your cheeks are competing with a ripe tomato....." Deepali teased her and madhushree blushed deeper.
"Shut up deepu, you should be on my side....... he's a psychopath......." madhushree whined.
"A sweet psychopath, not to mention sexy, enormously rich and a man in dearth of love......" deepali said the last part in a whisper but madhushree heard it, that's why she gasped.
"Mam, see this....... this is our best piece, a perfect garment for parties....." the shopkeeper's voice broke the difficult moment for madhushree and showed them a very beautiful lehenga. It was of a very light peach colour, with golden motifs stitched on the borders, the embroidery was very heavy and beautiful. Madhushree fell in love with the garment and was ready to buy it straight away, but then her eyes fell on the price tag which had 25,000 printed on it. She gulped. This was way out of the budget.
"Um, ha ha ha.......we'll come back to buy it.......I have some work so.....ha ha ha....." Madhushree chuckled nervously as she grabbed deepali's hand and quickly walked out of the shop while the shopkeeper looked at her in confusion.
"Did you see the price deepu........ who says dacoits don't exist now, just look what they're charging" madhushree complained agitated. Deepali bit her lip to control her laughter.
"You know what would have python said had he been here........'Ae meri madhu ne bola na ye lehenga chahiye to bas yahi chahiye, aur zyada bakwas ki na to yahi zinda gaad dunga tujhe' " and then she cackled. Madhushree wanted to yell on her but her laughter escaped out first and she laughed over deepali mimicking python.