The proposal.....

"He has made my life a living hell....." madhushree sobbed in her brother's arms. Mohan stroked her back, trying to console his dear sister. He had a bandage wrapped around his head, a gift from that stalker I should say. Nonetheless, Mohan was less bothered about himself but more fraught for his sister. For the first time in his life he had encountered that stalker and believe him, he was the most creepiest person he had ever came across in his whole life. Besides his physique was 'kinda familiar' but to whom it was akin to, he had no idea.
"I don't understand what business does her stalker has with malini.......look how much she is hurt!!!!" lata scowled while wrapping a warm bandage around malini's right arm. Mohan glared at her.
"Although I detest that bastard for obvious reasons yet I applaud his actions resulting in this condition of malini......her tongue has led her to these circumstances!!!!" Mohan hissed through his teeth and lata glared at him.
"Stop being biased Mohan.......malini is also your sister, you should take her side too!!!!" lata said soaking a cloth in the warm water. Mohan rolled his eyes at her.
"Exactly, madhu is also your daughter.......someday take her side too!!!!" stated Mohan and lata gasped. Meantime commissioner Muralidhar strode inside the house.
"Pardon my intrusion........I hope my abrupt barge didn't infuriate you!!!!" commissioner said as he came inside. Mohan stood up immediately and madhushree peeked at the commissioner through her wet eyelashes.
"Not all commissioner.......please have a seat!!!!" Mohan said politely. The commissioner smiled as he sat on the couch.
"So I believe she is Ms Madhushree Chawla...." commissioner said pointing his finger towards madhushree. Mohan nodded as he sat beside her. Commissioner sighed, resting his one leg over the other.
"An intruder broke into your house last night and he was her stalker.......you mentioned that he's been threatening her since past one month!!!! Ok.........So, anyone suspicious you might want to point out!!!!" said the commissioner.
"No Sir, there's no one suspicious!!!!" Mohan said. Commissioner knotted his fingers together.
"Even if we track down his number, there are full chances that he would abscond the place.........but I have a plan!!!! So you mentioned that he is a psychopath and believe me I have handled such cases before as well........we will call him and madhushree will sweetly ask him to come over to your place. Because he is crazy for her, he wouldn't turn down the offer!!!! And once he's here, we'll nab him?!!!" commissioner put forward the plan. Madhushree gasped as she certainly didn't wanted to hear that daunting voice again.
"I think we can atleast try!!!" Mohan said softly to madhushree. She was apprehensive but there was no other alternative. Therefore she gave a soft nod of agreement.
"Great.......let's begin!!!!" commissioner said. He gestured madhushree to dial his number. Madhushree gulped as she grabbed the phone with her trembling hands.
"Madhu relax......give it to me, I'll dial the number!!!!" Mohan said as he took the phone from her hands and quickly scanned the call log. After few seconds he came across his number which he dialled with a certain abhorring eagerness.
"It's ringing!!!!" lata whispered.
"Yes we are not deaf......" Mohan said with frown. Lata scowled at him. The first two rings went but the phone wasn't attended, however it was only after the third ring when the call was answered.
"Hello......." madhushree said aghast.
"Lagta hai aaj suraj paschim se nikla hai, tabhi to mere chand ne aaj mujhe khud yaad kiya hai....." and his daunting voice was heard on the phone and shivers ran down her spine.
"I believe he is a shayar......" commissioner whispered. Madhushree gulped.
"Um..........I.......I........" madhushree stuttered with fear and the madman chuckled.
"Is it a new song baby girl!!!!" he was still chuckling. Madhushree looked at Mohan who was gesturing her to go on.
"I.......want to know why are you troubling me!!!!!" she said and the man stopped chuckling immediately.
"Am I troubling you sweetheart!!!!" he asked although with a more sinister tone.
"Yes you are......." she couldn't quell her anger and yelled at him. Commissioner and Mohan gaped at her.
"Madhu no......please be nice to him......." Mohan whispered. The man on the other hand was silent for a moment before he decided to show his menacing side again.
"Darling, I am asking you again.......Am I troubling you!!!!" his voice was now extra terrorising and poor madhu was scared to the core. Nonetheless she had to stick up with the plan.
"So........Sorry.........it's just that I......I......don't know you.......hence I am reluctant to you know.......um.......give you a chance!!!!" madhushree somehow formulated a buyable sentence.
"Madhu...........why didn't you tell me this before!!!!! I will tell you everything about me........I am......"
"You come to my place..........meet me and my family..........um, than only we'll be able to bond well........" madhushree faltered.
"I.........I........am on my way dear..........I promise.......I'll be there in 5 minutes........I can't make my madhu wait for me after all............" it was uncertain which part he stated to them and which one he reserved for himself. But one thing was certain that he was trapped in their plan. She disconnected the call immediately as she didn't wanted to hear his scary voice for even a second more.
"Aww poor fellow........" commissioner whispered and Mohan narrowed his lids at him.