At the marriage day......

"He had an urgent meeting with the phoenix firm and therefore he left early in the morn........you were asleep and so was I but that imperious moron found it better to wake me up and inform me that he's leaving my house 'for good'...." said mohan while working on his laptop. Madhushree breathed a sigh of relief. His presence only adds up to the discomfort for her family and although both parties have their roles to play in the brawl yet python just doesn't know when to keep his trap shut. Besides after that little tryst with him last night, she was dead afraid of going near him. She remembered how his lips blended against hers, her body shuddered as she recalled the episode from last night. Her lips quivered as the coffee mug in her hand started shaking.
"Madhu are you ok???? You're shivering...... feeling cold????" asked mohan with concern. She quickly shook her head and rapped the mug on the table.
"No.......I am fine...... brother........." she chuckled nervously and mohan eyed her in suspicion. Nonetheless he shrugged off and went back to his work. Madhushree shook her head as she tried to not think about the last night scare, she stacked up magazines together before deftly lining them in the small bookshelf.
"Brother, I hope you're not going to your office today, it's nidhi's wedding after all....." madhushree said softly, mohan chuckled.
"Indeed my dear, I am not going anywhere I give my word to you. I am still unsure about my attire for the night, madhu please help me, you have a good taste in clothes......." mohan requested politely while still staring into the laptop screen. Madhushree smiled as she sat near him.
"Why don't you wear that indigo suit for the night!!!! It looks really good....." she proposed, he thought for a moment.
"Hm, I think you're right......it looks good. However the problem is that that moron also has the same suit as me and I don't want him to scorn at me for being a copycat" he muttered resentfully. Madhushree sighed.
"C'mon brother, just because python owns a same colour suit doesn't mean that nobody else can own it too. Besides, you know brother, his clothes are really expensive but not ours so why should we feel like a copycat. And trust me, I don't think python is that type of guy who keeps a check of what people wear. In my opinion, you shouldn't think about him......" she told him, mohan took off his glasses and looked at her with his soft eyes.
"Trust me dear, I don't wanna think about a jerk but he just wouldn't leave us alone. And dear, I hope he doesn't know nothing about the wedding, remember how he broke into the engagement and practically held you captive. Oh no no no....... I don't want to see his stupid face in my cousin's wedding. If he calls you, which he will eventually, then please feed him a lie that we're going nowhere. I swear I don't......."
"Brother relax.......relax, calm down please. I promise he knows nothing about the marriage and I am not telling him either. I don't want him anywhere near me, let alone in the marriage. And please let's not talk about him, it's nidhi's wedding and I don't wanna ruin my mood....." she said. Mohan kissed her forehead and nodded. Following that, madhushree rose up to leave for her room and decide her outfit for the night. Abruptly her phone rang. Madhushree gasped and mohan rolled his eyes.
"Stop me if I am wrong, is it HIM...." he accentuate on him as madhushree bit her tongue. Mohan folded his arms.
"Pick it up dear or else that son of a dog will loiter in my house within 5 minutes..... and keep it on speaker, I want to know what urgency he had that he called you so early in the morning...." mohan scowled, madhushree nodded politely and answered the phone while keeping it on speaker.
"Hello...." she said nervously. Mohan frowned, she shouldn't be so polite to him after all madman like him easily get wrong ideas.
"How are you little one......" his husky voice came from the other side. Madhushree awkwardly looked at her brother to find him frowning.
"Who's this....." she said trying to sound confident. She heard a masculine chuckle.
"Hayee, yu pyaar se khanjar maarna.......zaalim tera ye andaaz bohot acha hai....." his husky voice literally gave her goosebumps. Mohan scowled.
"Madhu dear please jab him with a poker for real......" mohan muttered irate.
"Wait a minute, are you listening to our conversation. Oh that's so disrespectful, how can you hear the conversation between a husband and a wife.......you better learn some manners....." python sounded agitated. Mohan rolled his eyes.
"Will you shut up???? And please will you be 'good enough' to tell me why are you disturbing my sister so early in the morning....." mohan snapped at him which he clearly didn't appreciate.
"Kyunki mera mann kar raha hai, ab khush......aur tum na zyada bola mat karo, kisi din tumhara muh tod dunga mai....." he was worked up and mohan just wasn't having any of him at the moment.
"You don't scare me and please don't disturb madhu again and again, she's busy....." mohan muttered and madhushree was silent. Python sighed.
"Busy, why???" python's straight question startled the siblings. There was no way out there that they would let him get hinted about the wedding.
"Um...... laundry.......I have to just do some laundry stuff today......so......" madhushree fumbled and mohan gaped at the phone. Their was a moment of silence on the phone which kinda unsettled the siblings but he spoke up eventually.
"You don't have to do any laundry madhu, I will send a laundryman to your doorstep. I don't want you doing any of the house chores....." he stated and mohan was relieved that he bought it.
"Um no thank you, I'll manage.......I will just talk later, I have couple of stuff to do......bye...." madhushree said softly. Python was known to object strongly on matters like these but he didn't protest this time for 'some reason'.
"Love you madhu, take care and I am sending a laundryman....... Bye...." he disconnected the call before she could protest.
"Madhu just go and collect all the dirty clothes which you can find, I don't want him to find out that we've fooled him....." mohan said with a frown and she nodded softly.