Captured.....

Madhushree stirred on the bed. A very soft and cozy one though. She was having a nightmare perhaps which caused her to jolt up awake, panting heavily. Beads of sweat trailed down her face as her breathing was shallow. It was only after a minute or two when her nerves calmed and she spared a look at her surroundings. She gasped as she saw where she was. It was an absolutely unfamiliar room, although exceptionally beautiful with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, obsidian curtains and the black paint which cloaked the walls. The room was commodious although the choice of colours was a bit offbeat and creepy. Nonetheless, the paint and the other stuff nestling in the room was of little concern for madhushree for her eyes were gaping at some other thing inside the chamber. Every inch, barring a few here and there space, of the wall was adorned with her pictures. Not one but there were hundreds of them and some were the ones she held no knowledge about. In some she appeared smiling, in few confused, in some studying and even there were pictures of her shedding tears. Her head was spinning, never ever she had been confronted with her own self in such a horrendous way. How on earth someone acquired these pictures??? And on top of that, why had he put them all across the walls. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she hugged her knees and looked around scared. Abruptly, the sound of turning of the doorknob caught her attention. She shuddered as she looked at the door. The door softly opened and inside came the man she feared the most. PYTHON the bastard. He hadn't seen her awake at the first sight as he was busy closing the door with the slightest noise as possible. However, following that he swung round and his eyes directly met her scared ones.
"Oh!!!!!! I am so sorry.....I thought you were still asleep.......Did I woke you up????" his voice held remorse as he softly advanced towards her. She gasped as she scooted away on the bed.
"Stay........away......." she stuttered in fear as she looked at his approaching figure.
"Madhu please don't be scared......I'm not going to hurt you......" he tried to keep his voice fairly low but she was in an unknown place and on top of that with the man who was obsessed with her, she ought to be terrified.
"Why.......Why......I'm here......" she stuttered with tears as he sat on the bed, close to her. He sighed.
"Baby relax, calm down please........you are safe here I promise......" he said softly while trying to touch her fingers but she flinched before he could do so. She shook her head.
"I can never be safe around you........and.....what are my pictures doing here!!!! When did you click them......" she was angry, obviously but also frightened. Python chuckled.
"Iss dil ka haal tum to nhi samjhi, kam se kam tumhari tasveere mujhse door to nhi bhaagti.......bas isliye ye yaha hai....." there was so much hidden pain in his voice that even she couldn't repudiate. For a moment she felt empathetic towards him but at the other moment she remembered that he was a psychopath.
"I just wanna go......" she whispered averting her eyes from him. His fingers found their spot under her chin and slowly they tilted her face towards him. She gasped when she saw that fire in his eyes.
"Jaan le lo par mujhse door jaane ki baat kabhi mat karna......" he stated with such a fierce brevity that she found no courage to bring this topic again.
"Um.......my brother.......he must be waiting for me......." she said in the most amiable way as possible. Python's eyes gleamed with joy once she talked to him in this softest tone. It was fairly new for him as he'd always seen her yelling over him or crying and running when he's around.
"Don't worry madhu........I'll handle everything........I will apprise him that you're with me......." he was ready to bounce like a toddler, his voice gave her that. She stiffened.
"No......no.....please.......I want to go back to my brother.......you don't know.......he loves me very much.......he will be so worried!!!!" she blabbered fraught. Python clenched his fists as he turned his eyes away.
"Please I beg you.......just let me go please!!!!" she pleaded anxiously.
"Madhu......" she cut in.
"Mr. Python please.......my brother he must......"
"BAS BOHOT HO GAYA.........DIMAAG KHARAB HO GAYA HAI MERA TUMHARE ISS.....BHAI KA NAAM SUNTE SUNTE......HAAN!!!! MAANTA HU MAI KI BOHOT PYAAR KARTA HAI VO TUMSE......PAR MERA KYA MADHU, MAI BHI TO TUMSE PYAAR KARTA HU........MERA PYAAR KYU NAHI DIKHTA TUMHE......" he yelled angrily and madhushree cowered in fear. She shuddered as he yelled at her and cried. Python who'd rose up from his place, kicked the console table and cursed. He then looked at madhushree and his eyes softened for she was trembling in fear and crying silently. He ran his fingers through his thick hairs and took a deep breath.
"Madhu I'm sorry........" he whispered as he tried to come towards her but she backed away. He stopped in the mid track as he didn't wanted to scare her more. She didn't say anything after that and cried silently.
"Tum thoda rest Karo, mai bahar hu agar tumhe kuch chahiye ho to please bata dena.......Mary tumhare liye breakfast le aayegi!!!! Aur ha please.......GALTI SE BHI BHAAGNE KI GALTI MAT KARNA......mujhe acha nhi lagega!!! Hm, thik hai jaan......." he stated. She didn't reply and he knew his presence would only add up to her discomfort hence he turned to leave. On the door although he stood for a moment and looked at her crying figure.
"Agar bol sakti to shayad iss ghar ki har deewar tumhe batati ki kitni raatein aasuon ke sahare guzaari hai humne......ki har raat uss chand se humne sirf tumhari hi to khwaish ki hai!!!" he whispered as a lone tear escaped his eye before he softly shut the door leaving her crying on his bed.