Python's trap

"What.......they are still held captive there......" madhushree gasped looking at her brother.
"Yes dear, python hasn't released them yet and I am afraid that something more sinister is cooking in his mind....." Mohan sighed helplessly. Madhushree began to cry.
"Oh God.......what he would with mom and jiji....." she sniffled.
"I don't have the slightest bit of idea, my dear, but trust me I genuinely don't feel sorry for them......" Mohan stated bluntly.
"Please don't say this brother.......they are our family......" she whispered with tears. Mohan cupped her face and started.
"We were never a family madhu.......they both are paying for their own selfish deeds. And probably you don't know it dear but mom and malini both went to python by themselves.......he never invited them!!!! And you know why they were there, to coax him to leave you and marry malini.......but python isn't a low level guy nohow and in extreme anger he did what he showed you...." Mohan told her everything.
"I know they both are selfish but they are our family, the only family we have........Please brother let's save them....." madhushree pleaded. Mohan sighed.
"Fine......just for you!!!! Call him...." Mohan agreed and madhushree quickly dialled his number on her phone. They didn't had to wait much as the call was picked up in the second ring.
"Aaj bhagwan se kuch aur maangta to shayad vo bhi mil jaata....." and there he went, the same daunting vernacular of his which gifted chills to madhushree and irkness to her brother.
"Yes why not.......Go ahead and ask him to give you some brain......moron!!!!" Mohan muttered in disdain.
"I shall ignore you brother-in-law......" there was a hissing sound which probably was due to his sullen temper.
"Where's my mom and sister....." madhushree asked fraught. A deep sigh was heard from the other side.
"Oh my love, I would've wholeheartedly appreciated if you had asked how I was......but unfortunately you didn't!!! Anyways, your mother and sister are my guests. And I am obliged to hold them captive until......."
"Until when......" Mohan yelled.
"Until my dearest madhu doesn't comes to my place to ceremoniously ask for their freedom....." his response triggered Mohan.
"ARE YOU CRAZY.......THERE'S NO WAY I WILL BRING MADHU TO YOUR PLACE......JUST DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO WITH THEM BUT MADHU WON'T COME......" Mohan yelled crossed. Madhushree gasped.
"If that's what you wish....." python was poised but madhushree was in a qualm.
"No no please don't.......I'll come I promise......." she stuttered and Mohan gaped at her.
"Oh my love.......I've been waiting for this moment since days.......My car is standing right in front of your door, the driver will bring you safely to me and please my lovely madhu, don't show your adorable smartness and drag your brother along with you because I will shoot him right on my doorstep.......so please do come alone......." he stated firmly and madhushree shuddered.
"Hmm......." she trembled and Mohan was seriously frowning over the chutzpah this rascal showed.
"Love you madhu.......please come to me soon and......no crying ok!!! I want to see that smiling face of yours not those unbidden tears......" he said with a certain cadence that for a moment Mohan felt empathetic towards him but it was only for a millisecond before he turned back to frowning.
"You're not going....." Mohan stated. Madhushree disconnected the call and sniffed.
"Brother I have to......I can't risk their lives.......I promise I'll be back soon....." madhushree whispered.
"But madhu......"
"Please brother........let me go......" she whispered with tears which made Mohan to sigh in defeat. He nodded. She immediately ran outside and found a lavishing Veer-6 car standing in front of her. It was python's personal car, she knew that, everybody knew that because this very model wasn't for sale but for his own private use. A lady stepped out from the drivers seat and courteously opened the door for her. Madhushree wiped her tears and sat in.

After a quick ride of 10 minutes, they were outside the mainland Delhi. The driver who was very kind, apprised madhushree that this entire territory which consisted of opulent orchards and meadows on both sides belonged to Mr. Python. However the territory was far stretching as they were driving on it for like 15 minutes or more but python's residence hadn't shown up yet. Fortunately the driver kept talking to her so she won't feel bored. After what felt like hours, a gigantic building came up on her vision. A big signboard made purely out of pure granite was lying in front of the building which had Python's residence engraved upon it. A huge temple was situated in her right and there was a golf course on her far left. The car screeched halt in front of the bungalow and the driver quickly held the door open for her. Madhushree stepped out afraid and apprehensive.
"This way please mam......" the driver ushered her inside. Now inside was a paradise. With a foyer huger than huge and ceilings adorned with elegant chandeliers, curtains onyx and mildly swaying with the draughts on good looking windows, a grand chesterfield three seat sofa sets lying inside for guests probably......this bungalow was a paradise. But madhushree wasn't here to admire the infrastructure but to save her family.
"Oh Mam......please, sir is going antsy to meet you......" stated a fat woman, who we know as Mary. She ushered her to the lift from where they both set off to the location where billionaire was most likely to be. Once reaching there, Mary rapped at the door and than opened the door. Madhushree apprehensively went inside. It wasn't a room but a huge hall no auditorium for their was a stage in front and seats just on the facade of the stage. But problem was that it was extremely silent like dreadfully silent. It was so silent that she could hear her silent whimpers and nothing else barring that.
"Manzoor ho hi gayi meri dua, dekho aa hi gaya mera chand mere darwaaze par......." a husky voice ripped through the silence of the hall forging an unwonted terror in the room. Madhushree gasped as she swung round only to discover the man she feared the most, standing right in front of her with his arms stretched. His eyes held that same menacing obsession which gave her chills the more she looked at it. 
"Where........Where.......are they......" she stuttered with fear as tears build up in her eyes. Python chuckled.
"Itne pyaar se kabhi humaare baare mei bhi puch liya karo jaan.......ishq kiya hai tumse, daga nhi......thoda humpe bhi pyaar barsa liya karo...." said he as he began prowling towards her. She whimpered as she stepped back from him.
"Please.......where are my mother and sister......" she asked with tears. He halted his feet and sighed.
"If only I could see your tears.......Fine!!!! You wanna see them first than be it......I'll show them....." he sighed as he darted towards the stage but stood near the steps rather than going up. He then clapped his hand and the huge magenta curtain began to slide horizontally revealing a huge metal case, a tiny prison you could say, inside of which were malini and lata, gagged and tied to the chairs. Madhushree shrieked.
"What........What did.......you do to them........Mom.....jiji........" she shrieked as tears began pouring down her eyes. Python looked at her in pity.
"I promise I wasn't wanting to do that........but these filthy women were planning to separate us.......How could I've let that happen baby......" he justified his actions but madhushree wasn't having none.
"Please just let them go......" she yelled at him. Python clicked his tongue.
"Not this easily........it won't be fun after all........" he said with a fiendish smile which freaked out madhushree.
"What do you mean by that.......just let them go already......." madhushree shouted over him. He chuckled as he slowly pulled out a shiny key from his coat pocket and began swinging it.
"Fine......this is the key to their freedom......." he stated with a smirk. Madhushree wiped her tears as she moved forward to grab the key but he was quick to shove it back into his pocket but this time he tossed the keys in the pocket which was inside his coat. Madhushree was appalled by his actions.
"What are you doing.......just give the keys......." she said with a sniff to which python let out a cruel laugh. He stretched his arms as if she was going to run into his arms, which wasn't going to happen. Right???
"Take it......." madhushree knew what he meant but this only made her more horrified. She wasn't going to fall into his arms.
"No way........I won't......" she said with fear.
"Fine......than they will never be free........By the way, did I tell you that this shining ball right on top of them is about to plunge down anytime soon and oh god, I noticed it now that they both are actually right under that bestial........Poor things....." he was obviously playing pretentious but madhushree was terrified nonetheless. Nonetheless before she could think of any other way, she heard a chirrr sound as if a bolt is slowly coming off. She looked up to find the glittering ball was in the support of a single hook which inturn was in the mercy of that bolt which was slowly coming off and could fall down anything soon.
"The clock's ticking away......" python reminded her with arms still stretched. She gulped. Another chirr and she shrieked and ran to him. He immediately captured her in his arms and smiled as if he has the world in his arms. She sobbed in his arms while clutching to his coat tightly.
"Isi pal ke intezaar mei kitni raatein jaagte hue kaati hai humne...." he whispered nuzzling his nose deeper into the crook of her neck. She cried while looking at him.
"Please.......now let them go......" she pleaded with tears. He wiped her tears with his thumb and pulled out the key. He marched towards the metal case and quickly slid the key into the lock before opening the metal door. Madhushree quickly ran towards them and started to undo the ropes from their body.
"Now happy baby........See I released them......" he said from behind but she wasn't listening to him. When her mother and sister were out from the abysmal ropes, she turned to look at him.
"Why are you doing this........What has my family done to you......" she yelled at him with tears. He cocked his head to his side before starting.
"Kyu........Haan........!!!! Kyu din raat mai sirf tumhare baare mei hi sochta rehta hu.......kyu tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekhkar mere seene mei aag lagti hai........Kyu tumhare piche pagal ho gaya hu.......Kyu!!!!! Aakhir Kyu????" he said before coming towards her while she receded back in fright. He abruptly grab hold of her wrist and pulled her to his chest forcefully.
"Kyunki pyaar karta hu tumse........aaj se nahi, tabse jab tumhe pehli baar dekha tha maine.......Apni jaan se zyada maine tumse pyaar kiya hai madhu.........Tumhare pyaar mei maine khud ko bhula diya hai aur tum puchti ho ki mai ye sab kyu kar raha hu......" he said with his bloodshot eyes which heaved a burden of his menacing obsession.
"Leave me........I don't love you......You're crazy........" she struggled but that only resulted in tightening his grip around her.
"Yahi to tumhe samjhana chahta hu rani.......pagal hu mai!!! Pura pagal........tumhare pyaar mei pagal......Aur mera pagalpan tumhe har kimat pe haasil karke rahega......tum chaho ya na chaho, lekin banogi to tum sirf meri......." he vowed and she cried. She screwed up all her strength before pushing him away.
"No........never.........!!!" she said terrorised before turning towards her pale mother and daunted sister.
"Let's get out of here soon......" she said to them.
"No need dear.......as I promised your mother and sister can go home......." he said. Madhushree gulped before slowly proceeding towards the door. Her mother and sister were ahead of her and that's how they crossed the door fairly easily but when she was mere few steps away from the door, the door slammed shut. She flinched as her eyes went to the big hand placed on the door.
"What are you doing......open the door......" she stuttered with fear as she looked into his sinister eyes. Python chuckled.
"Vaade ka pakka hu mai......bola tha ki un dono ko jaane dunga magar ye thodi na bola tha ki tumhe bhi jaane dunga....." he laughed and she looked at him in horror.
"What do you mean......." she asked with tears. He chuckled.
"Rache to chakrvyuh bhi jaate hai par meri rani, humne to tumhe apne paas laane ke liye mehez ek chota sa khel khela........Kya karu, tumse iss qadar pyaar karta hu ki agar waqt aane par tumhe zanjeer se bhi baandke rakhna pade to vo bhi kar lunga....." said he as he gliding his finger on her face. She stepped back immediately and stared at him in fear.
"No......let me go please......." she pleaded with tears but python's obsessive eyes had bluntly stated that he wasn't letting her go ever.
"Uff!!!!! Kitna bewakoof hu mai.....tum itni der se yaha ho aur maine ek baar bhi tumhe ye nhi bataya ki tum kitni khoobsurat lag rhi ho aaj.......tumne notice kiya, aaj hum dono ne hi blue pehna hai!!!! Wow.......Kitni same choice hai humaari!!!!" there was a certain creepiness in his voice which led madhushree to sob even harder.
"Open the door please......" she begged with tears.
"Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho aaj.......tum.....tum to humesha hi pyaari lagti ho!!!.........Dekho ro mat......please.......I promise......mai tumhe koi takleef nhi dunga.....haan!!!! Daro mat mujhse please.......Mai pyaar karta hu tumse madhu!!!!" she sobbed badly as he tried to stop her from shedding tears.
"Please I wanna go home......" she begged with tears. He cupped her cheeks.
"Mai tumhe kabhi jaane nahi dunga madhu.......kabhi nahi!!!! Tum chahe kitna bhi ro, mai......mai tumhe mana lunga!!!! Dekhna tumhe bhi mai acha lagne lagunga.......!!!! Tum bas jaane ki baat mat karo madhu.......mere paas raho na......haan!!!!! Sirf mere paas.....bas meri banke......." his eyes were filled with a daunting obsession which she had interpreted pretty easily. Nonetheless she was scared to hell. She didn't know how but she was seeing black dots dancing in front of her vision and her head was spinning like a spinning wheel.
"Madhu.......Madhu......." python said as he saw her slowly loosing conscious. She was about to trip down but he had fortunately grabbed her in his arms before she could actually fall. He picked her up in the bridal style and marched to his bedroom. He opened the door and went inside. On ordinary occasion, the first thing he pays heed to in his room are her pictures but today when she was in his arms than there was no need to look at the pictures. He gently laid her on the bed before softly tucking few strands of her hairs sticking on her face, behind her ear. After that he laid beside her while staring at her beautiful face. He moved his face closer to her but abruptly stopped before his lips could brush against hers. He chuckled.
"Tum mujhe Ravana samjhti ho na.....lekin jaise uss ravana ko apni maryada pata thi vaise hi iss ravana ko bhi apni seema pata hai.......tumhari marzi ke bina kuch nhi hoga jaan, ye vada hai mera....." he whispered before pressing his forehead against hers.
_______________________________________
Every single vote counts and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.