The happily ever after.....

One month later

"I don't wanna go.......I am staying with you......" cried python as madhushree drew a knot in his tie. She smiled.
"Hm, and who's going to run the tech then......" she asked fixing his collar. He pressed his hands on her waist and hauled her to his muscular chest.
"To hell with the tech, I just want to be with you.........you know we can do a couple of things during the day......." he whispered mischievously, placing a kiss on her cheek. She blushed scarlet.
"And what those couple of things might be......" she asked looking into his pensive eyes. He twirled a lock of her hair round his finger.
"Well, we can teach you some physics concept after that we can just move to the kitchen for a light snack and where I might land up making love to you on the kitchen counter. After that we can return to our bedroom and you and me, I mean we can just cuddle with each other on our bed, which might land us getting engaged in a very passionate love making act which will end not before tomorrow's morning. So, boss...... what's your take on this......" he said pecking her face. She giggled.
"My dearest hubby, I think that even if I enjoin you to stay with me today, there are all chances that you won't go to your office tomorrow as well. We made love yesterday night, remember......." said she buttoning up his shirt. He whined.
"That was yesterday night........ c'mon, why can't we just make love for the whole day.......I hate this stupid job already. I don't wanna be a tech giant.......you know what madhu, I am thinking, we already have enough money to spend the rest of our lives peacefully by the shores of a sequestered lake or sea, we'll make a nice little house, move in and never step into this terrible world, we'll have a home of our own and will have babies......... and we'll be together until death do us apart....." he said earnestly. She gasped as she remembered something.
"Adi, I wanna tell you something......"
"Python, I won't be available until a fortnight so don't bother me again and again by calling me." rudrakshi's voice intercepted python from asking what madhushree wanted to tell. Python narrowed his eyes into tiny slits, just like a suspecting wife.
"And where are you going Thakur Sahab....." he asked vindictively. Rudrakshi stared at him blankly.
"Some place......madhu, take care of yourself and him......" and she started to move out but python's crying stopped her in her tracks. She spun round.
"Dekha madhu...... maine kaha tha ki ye mujhe cheat kar rahi hai........Are kya kami thi mujhme jo tune mujhe aise dhokha diya.......hayee, mai to barbaad ho gaya......Na jaane kiss manhoos ne tujh pe kaala jaadu kar diya......." he blubbered like a cheated wife, the only difference being that he was not beating his chest. Madhushree tried to console him while rudrakshi looked at him in incredulity.
"Thakur Sahab, please tell him where are you going......... he's thinking you are cheating on him........" madhushree said softly. Rudrakshi gave her 'Are you freaking serious' kind of a look.
"What will she say.......I know she's going out with that cursed eunuch. You are a cheater........." he cried loudly, stamping his feet on the floor. Rudrakshi glared at him angrily. She grabbed her phone and literally shoved it on his face.
"Aankhein khol ke dekh ajgar, Narayana uppalapati se milne jaa rahe hai hum......humara cousin bhai. Ajeeb pagal aadmi hai yrr tu, matlab agar koi banda kisi se milne jaa raha hai to vo cheater hai. Na jaane kaunsa pagal palle padh gya humare......." she muttered resentfully. Python's tears receded back into his eyes, he sniffed and grinned like a child.
"That means you aren't cheating on me...." he asked grinning broadly.
"No....." she grumbled.
"That means I am your only friend...." he asked excitedly.
"Unfortunately yes" she muttered gruffly. He turned towards madhushree and she sighed. He indeed was impossible to handle.

Meanwhile heavy footfalls approached the room.
"Madhu......Madhu......" it was Suyyash who had came in. Python looked at him in fury.
"What the hell are you doing in my bedroom!!!!!" cried python vindictively.
"Relax please...." madhushree tried to calm him down. Suyyash casted a look of disdain at python who stood glaring at him.
"Madhu.......I am here for you. I know this man has forcibly married you but don't worry I am going to rescue you. Just come with me." he said out of breath. Madhushree looked at him as if he was demented. Rudrakshi's clenched jaws were enough to prove how mad she was right now.
"And what about that girl....... what about her suyyash. She is carrying your baby, what's gonna become of her. How can you be so selfish suyyash!!!!! Don't you feel anything about that girl!!!!" Python said ruefully. Madhushree looked at him endearingly. Suyyash scoffed.
"That's not your lookout ok. I have nothing to do with her, besides madhu......she is lying, I promise. That baby is not mine, she is a bad woman, she has a lot of flings may be that kid is a result of one of those one night stands. She works the streets........ don't trust her please. I.......I only love you, the moment I saw your picture. She just wants to separate us....... please trust me" Suyyash said but that sly look in his eyes was enough for madhushree to apprehend that he was mendacious. Before long, a smack echoed in the chamber and Suyyash was, for a moment, seeing milky way galaxy in front of his eyes. Madhushree gasped.
"This slap is not because you insulted me but because you disrespected a woman by claiming her a prostitute. Just because she stood up to you, just because she raised her voice for her own rights, you degraded her reputation by saying that she's a harlot. Suyyash, she loved you, she trusted you with everything in her, she gave you her heart, her mind...... and even her body. But what did you do, you dumped her like a piece of trash because you thought that she was not as beautiful as the girl your father has chosen for you. You know what Suyyash, if you don't love her....... it's ok, she will find someone else who will be a real man unlike you who is not even a man, but at least think about that child that still has to see this world. What will become of him once he finds out that his mother was impregnated out of wedlock and then abandoned by her lover, this world will laugh at him, scorn at his very existence, all this because you couldn't muster the courage to give him your name. You are lucky suyyash that you are going to be a father...... just ask those unfortunate ones who pray everyday just to have a child. Please Suyyash, just go and marry her......... I request you please. Don't throw that unborn child in the chasm of doom and humiliation........he is yours. Accept him please...." by the end he was whispering in a croaking voice. Madhushree admired him greatly now. After all, not many in this world share his kind of thinking. Rudrakshi was proud of him and although she wouldn't say it out but her twinkling eyes were enough to convey the message of her heart. Suyyash was still unmoved which greatly pissed her off.
"Don't give me lectures when you yourself had married madhu forcefully. Madhu I know you aren't happy with him....... just don't pretend anymore and come with me." he said rudely and she looked at him in disdain. She turned around and marched towards the closet from where she produced a file. She came back and flung the file upon his face.
"You think I am not happy with him.......if it is than please read this....." she said fiercely. Suyyash flipped through the pages of the file and fell agape.
"You're pregnant......" he muttered stunned. Python looked down at madhushree in shock.
"Yes. Now better leave my house and marry Mrunal." she said folding her arms.
"But madhu......"
"Bola na usne. Chal nikal......" you can't challenge rudrakshi no matter how pissed you are. The lethal look in her eyes forced him to retreat back to from where he came. And now when the scene was clear, madhushree turned to python who was crying softly. She cupped his face and said.
"I am sorry Adi. I wanted to tell you everything today but this all thing happened and.......I am sorry. The reports came yesterday, though I already knew that I was pregnant.......I had done pregnancy test at home as well and it came out positive but just to be extra sure I undertook a test. I know you must be upset......"
"No please madhu........ just don't say like that. I can never get upset with you. You have given me the biggest happiness I could ever wish for. I just don't have words to express what and how I am feeling right now. I am just happy.........we are finally gonna have our own family....." he whispered pressing his forehead against hers as tears rolled down his eyes.
"I love you Adi.........." she whispered softly and he smiled.
"I love you more madhu......." he said rubbing his nose against hers. Rudrakshi watched them together with admiration but knowing that she was unwanted in this moment, she started advancing out of the room. On the way she met Raghu who had quietly heard everything.
"Thakur sahab, now it's time for you to find a soulmate....." he said softly. She chuckled.
"Jab nain ladaane ki umar thi tab itni zimmedaariyan sar pe thi ki ishq ladaane ki fursat nahi mili, aur ab jab sab kuch mil gaya hai tab kambakhat umar nikal gayi......." she said with a smile but raghu wasn't blind to not see the pain hidden behind that smile. She was lonely and unlike python she would never say it.
"It's not like that thakur sahab. There must be someone who is made for you. If python can get love, then you also can......" he whispered. She looked up at the ceiling and chuckled briefly.
"The fault in my stars....... not everyone gets everything after all. Take care, I will be back after two weeks....." and she started walking out clearly failing to notice that python was looking at her retreating figure. If rudrakshi was wrong in one thing then that was her misjudgement that python wouldn't care about her. He loved her equally as he loved madhushree and he would do anything to see her happy.
"Madhu, mai khush puri tarah se tabhi ho sakta hu, jab meri rudra khush hogi. Use uska life partner milega na????" he asked still looking at her retreating figure. Madhushree wiped his tears.
"My heart says that she will soon get a soulmate. Everyone deserves to be loved after all......" and they both hopefully looked as she walked out, looking up and smiling at the one who chooses the fate of all. Perhaps he must have chosen something else for her, she had always wondered. But if only she knew that he had already chosen a love story for her, a dashing love story.
___________________________________________
Every single vote matters and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.