Python is restless

"Oh she will go!!!! And don't you dare try stopping us......" Said mohan a bit angrily.  Mohan had arrived in the python's territory early in the morning and of course madhushree had to 'sweetly' coax python to allow him inside his abode. Python was a lovesick cretin, hence there was absolutely zero probability of him turning down her adorable plea. And that's how the nemesis were currently in the same foyer and under the same chandeliered ceiling.
"Mohan please be a good boy and listen...... madhu ain't going nowhere!!!! Did you hear me!!!!" Stated python with his clenched jaws. Mohan stared at him blankly.
"Oh shut up!!!! You better let her go with me or we have a rendezvous in the court!!!! I will fucking take great care of your status and fame shoveling it into the mud!!!! Don't think I'm a middle class man who got nothing but a 9 to 5 job with mere decent package, I WILL SHAKE YOUR WORLD IF I WORE MY HIDE!!!" Mohan was fierce but python had also not played board games all his life, he had pretty decent tricks under his sleeve.
"O dhamki kisko de raha hai, bete ranvijay lawyer hai mera. Tujhe court se dhakke maarke nikalwa dega......" Python was savage which obviously was irking mohan and also his dearest madhu who was glaring katanas at the foul mouthed eunuch.
"Mr. Python language!!!!" Madhushree said sternly. Python gasped.
"Baby I'm sorry but your brother started it!!! I was just....... responding!!!" He defended himself but the siblings weren't fangirling over that. They still were pokerfaced and aggravated.
"Let it be dear, manners advent are never from billions after all!!! He vomits nuisance because he's up for that!!!! Epitome of ludicrousness, I believe!!!" Mohan jeered at him. Raghu was making a hedge out of his nails by chewing on them bestially. He was a little more acquainted with python's comportment than the rest and he was well clued up that Python abhors jibes.
"MOHAN......" Python yelled menacingly but mohan could only consider that yell as the data usage warning spamming his inbox, nothing urgent. Raghu was alarmed and his rushing towards python confirmed it.
"Thanks for appreciating my name!!!" Mohan scorned and python was now the racing bull who'd just encountered the red cloth.
"Python please calm down!!!! We don't want her to grow terrified of you!!!!" Raghu whispered to the maniac whose chest heaved regularly with his irregular breathing.
"Mat rok mujhe pandit, aaj iss badtameez bacche ko humesha ke liye chup kara dunga mai........" It was nohow a thundering-cloud threat but something serious and alarming. Due to mohan's boyish ego he couldn't uncloak the cataclysmic threat under that menacing tone of his, but madhushree was shrewd enough to apprehended it.
"Is that so 'Uncle'......" sneered mohan and python had his fists clenched.
"Ok enough......" Madhushree jumped in and the two males were at once embracing silence yet that glare was evident.
"Please stop both of you!!!!! Mr. Python I want to go back to my own house!!!! Please let me go......" Madhushree pleaded. Python's eyes softened although the firm darkness was still crescenting around those shining orbs.
"Baby I thought we were over with this!!!! I told you very distinctly that freedom is the only luxury your husband can't afford, you've to go with it love!!!! I don't care if it's your brother or any other relative of yours, you are staying with me forever and that's final!!!!! Destiny isn't written with pencil madhu so that you can erase it whenever you wish!!!! And the truth is, you belong to me, we are a part of the same journey!!!! We've to embark the train together, the sooner you realize the better it is!!!!" Python told her with those love ensnared eyes of his. Madhushree fiddled with the hem of her dupatta as she tried to keep her eyes averted from his.
"That's enough of bull shit for today Mr. Python, I'm taking her with me and that's the end of the show!!!!" Mohan stated firmly. Python opened his mouth to speak but raghu immediately silenced him by standing practically upon his face.
"Let her go Python!!!!" Hissed raghu. Python furrowed his brows at him.
"Peeke aaya hai kya, kya bakwas kar rha hai!!!!! Mai apni jaan ko kaise bhej du, tu hosh mei hai ki nhi......" Stated python. Raghu rolled his eyes at him.
"Dimag tumhara kharab ho gaya hai!!!! Madhu ko dulhan banake laana chahte the tum to phir kaidi bnake kaise rakh sakte ho!!!!! Khud hi kehte ho ki madhu iss ghar ki rani hai to phir use bahu banake ghar mei laoge ya phir kidnap karke, akal lagao thodi si....." Raghu stated. Python gaped at him for a moment for he was making some valid points here. Of course madhu was his love and he wanted her to come inside this bungalow dressed up as a bride.
"Why didn't I think about it????" Started Python slightly perturbed.
"Dimag hoga tabhi to sochoge......" Mumbled raghu.
"What????"
"Nothing.......you just hurry and let her go with her brother!!!!" Raghu proposed. Python was reluctant but eventually had to agree.
"Fine.......um......ok!!!! You can take madhu to your place but that doesn't mean I am not in the stuff!!!! The rules still adhere to madhu and you make sure the things are going as I detailed it to you!!!! Madhu belongs to me and it shall be like that always, the only man occupying your home will be me and as always I wish no male but me around my madhu!!!!! Am I clear!!!! Outings, day outs, vacations, parties, shopping and even long conversations with intimates will be under my Private watch so make sure you don't mess up anything!!!!" Python instructed firmly and the siblings nodded compliantly.