Forced Marriage

Recap:-

"Shaadi kar rahi ho kisi aur se........" his husky voice held loath as he prowled towards her with his menacing stare fixed on her. She gasped.
"Mr. Python......" she whispered breathlessly as his lethal gaze left her foreboding and qualmed.
___________________________________________

His deep piercing eyes stared right into her aghast soul making her petite frame quiver in sheer terror. Her feet receded back with his every step forward.
"Mr.......Mr....... Python......." her voice quavered while her fingers balled into fists. His bloodshot eyes glinted with unprecedented insanity and dolor as he prowled towards her with slow predatory steps.
"Hm mai, khush nahi hui mujhe dekhkar ya phir uss chuhe jaisi shakal waale ka intezar kar rahi thi....." venom dripped from his every word, the distraught look in his eyes somehow shattered her heart into million pieces. She wanted to just run in his arms and tell him that it's not true, she wasn't waiting for him nor she has any feelings for him but she knew she can't for his insane head will start thinking that she's finally into him which is although not altogether false but not full truth as well. Besides her brother had already choosed her destiny and she will now marry wherever her brother asks her to no matter if it kills her from inside.
"Mr. Python please.......you need to leave..........my brother's not at home....." she whispered with tears brimming in her eyes. He laughed at her plea, she peeked at him through her long, wet eyelashes and saw tears trickling down his cheeks while the moron was busy in laughing hysterically.
"Indeed he won't be my love....... nobody can know that better than me. And lemme guess, lata and malini are also absent from the house........Am I right or I AM RIGHT!!!!!" his eyes turned darker and she was aghast. Her breathing came out shallow as she looked at him horrified and disquieted.
"What....... What do you mean..........!!!!" her quavered voice came companioned with shuddering fingers and gaping eyes. Python smirked cruelly before closing the gap between them and stood towering over her with his colossal height. Her breath hitched at this unwonted proximity between them, but her true horror only arrived when he harshly grabbed her arm and roughly hauled her to him.
"Ab matlab ka waqt nikal gaya hai. Tumne aajtak python ka pyaar dekha hai par aaj uska pagalpan dekhogi......" and with that his menacing eyes locked into her terrified ones before he began dragging her outside. She shrieked.
"Leave me......what are you doing!!!!!" she screamed with tears but python was on another level of insanity today, he wasn't going to listen to none. She started wincing under his grasp and he groaned in annoyance. He swung round abruptly and she flinched at the suddenness of him, she panted and looked into his mad eyes with fear, he yanked her waist and heaved her up with his strong muscular arms before throwing her on his shoulder. She screamed and struggled.
"Now be a good girl and don't madden me more baby......" he said and marched outside the door. She sobbed and pleaded for him to leave her but his ears had went deaf probably at this moment. He took her to his car, opened the door and pushed her in though with care before quickly shutting the door with a loud thud.
"Mr. Python please...... please lemme go......... please I beg you....." she sobbed as he sat on the driver's seat. He ignored her and turned the keys into the ignition, the engine made a very soft sound and python pressed his foot on the accelerator and the car sped off. Madhushree banged her fists on the window, tried pushing open the door but nothing seemed to work.
"Help...... somebody help......" she shouted so loudly that her throat started to hurt. Python looked straight at the road, his big hand abruptly grab hold of both her tiny hands and she looked at him shocked.
"Leave me....... Leave me you monster......" she yelled at him with tears while trying to free her hands. Python sighed.
"I don't want you hurting your fragile hands and this thing is soundproof and those windows make nothing visible for the outsiders, so stay calm......" he stated firmly but she still fought to free her hands. However, just in time she saw that they were inside the python's property and any amount of fighting won't help her get out of here without his approval. So she gave up and sat silently on her seat, crying helplessly. Python smirked satisfactorily. Few minutes later they were on the front door of his enormous bungalow. He pushed the brakes and the car stopped. Madhushree looked at the bungalow in fear, what was he planning to do???? He quickly made his way to her side and opened the door for her. She sobbed as she was too scared to go inside this prison again but he was well prepared for today, he grabbed her arm and pulled her out.
"No...... please no......" she begged as he strode to the door. He kicked the door and it flung open.
"Surprise....... Surprise....." he said bitterly as he dragged her inside and left her arm while she gaped around horrified. She shrieked.
"What.......is all this......." she asked in fear as her eyes stared in her front. Python once again grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her further in. Once she was near 'that thing' he let go of her and stood right in front of her.
"Mandap kehte hai ise, aur yaha shaadi ki jaati hai." he said in a eerie whisper as his eyes glinted with menace and obsession. She gaped at him in horror, never in her entire life she had feared him more than today. Her lips quivered as if to say something but couldn't find the right words or perhaps the courage, her fingers trembled as the held onto her satin dupatta. He came towards her and she could hear clearly the sound of his heavy breathing.