Python's scary love....

"It's all because of you......did you hear me!!!!" Mohan yelled from outside the door. Python unheard him and looked affectionately at the sleeping madhushree or unconscious madhushree.
"Mr. Python please just open the door.......I understand your feelings but please!!!!" deepali requested fervently. Mohan gaped at her as if she'd grown horns over that egg-shaped head.
"Feelings.......Lord just take me away from this doltish world!!!!! Are you kidding me deepali, this man is an affluent psychopath and you 'care for his feelings'. Lord please...... gimme a break!!!!" shouted mohan. Deepali sighed. Raghu was also outside the door but unlike these stupid people he wasn't pleading for python to open this door, why??? Because python just doesn't listen to no one. So why unnecessarily waste your energy over something of no use.
"Mr. Raghu or I should call pandit, why aren't you asking your boss to open the door. He's freaking out all of us...." Lata said to raghu in a jittery tone. Raghu rolled his eyes.
"Dear Lata, perhaps you guys still haven't find out that THIS GUY IS A CLEAR PSYCHOPATH AND I AM JUST TIRED OF HIM......." when raghu's temper gave its way, everybody fell silent. Inside the room, python's fondled madhushree's hairs.
"Please wake up madhu....... please...." he whispered lovingly as he caressed her face. She stirred on the bed and python immediately captured her hand in his calloused one. He rubbed the back of her hand and watched silently as she stirred on the bed. Her eyes opened softly though not fully. She strained her eyes to peer at the surroundings, a silhouette appeared from beside her and she grew curious. It took more than few seconds for her eyes to shot open fully and when they did she gasped.
"You......." she stuttered with her quivering lips as she discovered her biggest nightmare right in front of her. His eyes were soft and compassionate, thankfully not like their last meeting when he was a monster. Python helped her to sit comfortably on the bed.
"Yes me........ are you feeling ok!!!!" he asked anxiously as the back of his hand examined her forehead to check for a fever.
"Thank god it's not the fever.......I was just so anxious......" he muttered as he stroked her hairs. She gasped.
"Python will you open the door or not...." Mohan yelled again and madhushree stiffened.
"Oh god, have you locked both of us in...." cried madhushree aghast. Python chuckled.
"Well, they were annoying me so......no hard feelings though...." Python faltered. Madhushree smacked her hand on her head.
"Will you just let them in already...... don't you see how fret they are....." madhushree stated with disappointment. Python sighed in defeat. He lumbered towards the door lethargically and deliberated over the opening of the door. But eventually he unlatched the door and when he did, the swarm of people invaded the room.
"Take it easy fellas, you don't wanna trip over me......" python hissed angrily as the chawlas carelessly darted towards madhushree. Mohan glared at him.
"I hope that you haven't touched her indecently....or else I would....."
"Cut the crap moron......my love is my worship, I don't taint my worship. So don't fret...." python interjected which chagrined mohan, however he hadn't done anything indecent and mohan tried not to lengthen the discussion.
"Are you alright madhu.......I was just so scared. Although I knew Mr. Python wouldn't do anything wrong but still....." deepali blabbered as she held her hand. Madhushree smiled softly while softly peeking at python. Python was in the corner with his back hugging the wall.
"So now what's the plan......" Raghu asked stultified. Mohan gave him a confused look.
"What plan.......you both leave my place, that's the only thing......" Mohan stated contemptuously. Raghu rolled his eyes.
"Mr. Chawla, I was talking to python. Please be silent......so what's the plan python.......btw red trumps are coming for the meeting today." Raghu told python whose eyes were busy admiring madhushree. Python took a deep breath.
"I really don't wanna go but I know it's important so....... besides um, I really believe that madhu needs some rest....." python said slowly as madhushree looked tentatively at him. She was unsure if she wanted him to leave, no obviously she didn't feel for him but look, it's hard to not feel anything for someone who worships you. Besides he was a complex guy to deal with, he was inscrutable but not unreliable.
"She needs you to stay away from her..... understand......" malini spoke up in disdain. Madhushree gasped as she knew if python hates one thing, that is malini and everything kindred to malini.
"Muh band kar....." python scorned at her as he strode towards madhushree and planted a fervent kiss upon her forehead, the chawlas were left agape at this unannounced gesture from python but before the bastard could be confronted, he was already walking out of the room.
"What a despicable fellow he is......huh!!!!" Mohan muttered disgruntled. Madhushree was scarlet after python did 'that' and obviously she couldn't blush blatantly in front of her brother but you can't control your blush. Deepali giggled once python left.
"Awww...... that's adorable....." she giggled and madhushree gaped at her. Why does she think that whatever python does is adorable??? It is sometimes but for the most part he is into creepy stuff. Mohan frowned upon her.
"Stop fangirling over him, he's a bane in our lives. And madhu dear, are you alright.....want me to call a doctor....." asked mohan anxiously. Madhushree shook her head.
"Awww......he is so handsome, isn't he madhu!!!!!!" deepali muttered like a fangirl. Madhushree looked down awkwardly, she can't call him handsome especially in front of her brother, he hates him and he hates him. Mohan rolled his eyes.
"Shut up deepali......" Mohan hissed angrily as deepali pouted in annoyance. Madhushree chuckled inwardly.