Love of a madman

Madhushree stirred in her sleep, a low pitched moan rushed out of her lips as her fragile body writhed under the unwonted warmth. Her dainty fingers balled into tiny fists and laid resting on a hard, muscular chest, her head snuggling deeper into the obscured warmth. She found herself rousing from her sleep, not fully, and her eyes opening softly with a sensation which comes naturally when you're in a foreign place. She strained her eyes to peer at the person she was sharing the bed with, his thick jet black hairs were the first thing her eyes discerned. She peered more, still half asleep, and her vision trailed from his hairs to his two closed eyes and then to his long, sharp nose while finally resting on his bearded lower visage. She whined irked with her eyes still partially closed, she squirmed and her bangles clinked along with her anklets. He roused from his slumber, yawned and peered at her slightly awake figure. His eyes shot open before he quickly enclosed her petite frame in his brawny arms. Her body squirmed, a moan escaped out of those pink full lips of hers as she endeavour to have a closer look at her confiner. He softly pressed his lips on her forehead while gently bringing her back to his chest.
"Shhh, relax....... I'm here, just go back to sleep.......I love you....." he cooed in her ears, his fingers travelling on her unclothed waist. She made one last attempt to have a proper look at him but everything seemed misty, so she gave up and snuggled into his chest, soon she fell back to sleep again. His lips curled up in a satisfied smile as he wrapped his arms tightly around her and drifted off to sleep.

The grandfather clock, the single one in the entire bungalow and that too stood in the study room, chimed 9:00 in the early morning. Raghu trudged up the stairs to python's room, swinging the sales report folder clasped between his index finger and thumb. He twisted the door knob and started.
"We have a total profit of 500 crores this month....." he forced stop once his eyes caught the head spinning sight in front of him.
"PYTHON ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND AGAIN......" he shouted, livid and perplexed, his pop-eyed stare fixed at the two figures lying on the huge king size bed. Python laid half naked on the bed, hairs messed up, a fluffy comforter draped upto his waist. Madhushree slept soundly beside him, snuggling into his chest. He was fully awake and was gazing at the sleeping madhushree, his fingers gliding along her arm.
"PYTHON YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME...." raghu shouted as he stormed inside the room. Python groaned, madhushree draped her arm around his muscular torso, he smiled momentarily at her before looking at the jittery raghu.
"Were you born with a loudspeaker in your throat???? Look, if my madhu rouses up because of your stupid yellings than I swear pandit, I'll show how real python and this python are related....." python reproached his stupid behaviour. Raghu literally wanted to smash his head against a boulder or perhaps whack his head repeatedly with a mallet.
"Python, what is she doing here.......did you abduct her again????" Raghu asked with forced equanimity, python sighed as he pulled madhushree closer to him. She whined in her sleep but quickly snuggled into him and slept again.
"That's not abduction shithead, I am not a kidnapper for goodness sakes.......I just brought her here last night, because she was looking so beautiful and I feared that she would attract unwanted attention from filthy males......" Python was defensive but raghu stared at him blankly.
"That's the most stupidest excuse I have ever heard......do you still believe that I would buy that!!!! Listen python, you take her back to her home before she wakes up and starts blubbering like a baby......." raghu stated fiercely but python was bored. He slumped down on the bed so he was laying beside her instead of sitting partially on the bed, and held her petite figure safely in his arms placing tender pecks on her face, she groaned in her sleep.
"I'm not....... I won't let her go ever and please shut the door after you...." python was impertinent, his eyes fixed on the sleeping madhushree, raghu felt humiliated. 
"That's disrespectful python.......how could you!!!!! And please for god's sake, let her go........." raghu grumbled but python felt pleasure in ignoring him.
"Python....." a familiar husky voice boomed inside the room and python wasn't pleased.
"Thakur Sahab, thank god you're here.......this man is......I don't know, I am just tired of him....." cried raghu in dismay. Rudrakshi stared blankly at python though her eyes softened momentarily when she looked at the sleeping madhushree cuddled up with fluffy comforter and snuggling cutely in his muscular chest. She herself couldn't understand how did she became so attached to this innocent girl, she was adorable but never had she thought that she would end up liking this girl so much. She felt just perfect for python as if God has made her just for him.
"Why are you all hell bent on ruining her sleep????" python asked irritated, rudrakshi gave him a bored look.
"Get up fool, I have to drop madhu back to her home....." rudrakshi said impassively which triggered python.
"No way....." the beast mode was on but if there was any ruthless monster in the room, it was definitely her. That alpha attitude of his would surely won't work with her.
"Zabaan di hai humne madhu ke bhai ko, madhu ko sahi salamat uske ghar leke jayenge. Aur ha, shaadi se pehle madhu tere saath tere kamre mei nahi rahegi......vo yaha rahegi to iss ghar ki rani banke kaidi ban ke nahi....." she proclaimed with a sincere ferocity which even python couldn't challenge. He turned to her sleeping figure and sighed. He placed a deep kiss on her forehead as a lone tear trickled down his eye.