An unbidden guest....

"Fine than stay hungry......." Lata muttered infuriated as she dashed outside madhushree's room with a tea tray in her hands. The breakfast which consisted of regular paranthas, eggplant curry and mango pickle was sincerely untouched. Lata stormed into the drawing room and then rapped the tea tray on the table with a thud.
"I'm done with him!!! Don't you dare ask me to go into that room again......I don't want to be humiliated again....." she yelled at the two people standing in front of her.
"Oh God......now what to do???" madhushree gasped and said. Mohan sniffed.
"Let him be famished if that's what he choose......" he stated with his tomato red nose, he had recoverd from the fever but sniffles don't go that soon. Madhushree looked at him in incredulity.
"Please brother don't say like that.......no one should starve in our home. God will never forgive us if we keep him starving in our house......" madhushree said softly. Mohan sighed. Malini emerges from the door of the drawing room, grinning like crazy.
"I'll help you......I can take breakfast to him......." malini tried to sound unbearably polite but obviously everybody knew that it was a counterfeit.
"But jiji......."
"Ofcourse........if you please Ms. Malini....." Mohan stated with a smirk and winked at madhushree so she wouldn't put up objections on his statement. Malini was euphoric and picked up the tray with utmost eclat and proceeded towards the room. Mohan giggled like a toddler.
"Now see what happens....." he said excitedly to madhushree. She sighed. Malini placed the tray on the small console table outside madhushree's room and fixed her hairs. She hadn't washed them this morning but they didn't stink so it would go, her dress was also fine and short which kinda pleased her. She picked up the tray and rapped at the door. No answer. Now most etiquette say that one shouldn't enter the room until the person inside asks you to but our malini is far from etiquetted person so we can probably forgive her for opening the door and venturing in. Inside was, guess what, Python. Laying on madhushree's bed with one leg bent and forming a sort of a triangle, like a bahubali style......now you catch me. His hairs were a mess, intial three buttons of his shirt brutally undone from which peeked the hairs of his muscular chest, he still had his coat on but looked kinda pissed off for some reason. Malini cleared her throat which wasn't required as python was staring straight upon her.
"Breakfast Mr. Python......" she said softly. He tossed the fidget spinner (he keeps playing with it everytime) on the bed and raised his brow upon her.
"Where's madhu......." he demanded and she was irate. Like why on earth he keeps on asking for her?????
"She's asleep...." she lied. Python glared at her while his fingers encircled the shimmering metal vase. At the drop of the hat, the vase was hurled upon malini and it hit against her shin. She shrieked at the excruciating pain.
"Get lost you filthy scum of a woman. Bring my madhu here....... I'll only eat when madhu brings this breakfast to me....." he spat angrily. She gritted her teeth and glowered at him.
"How dare you...... you......" she was forced silent when python picked up the lamp from the bedside table. She dashed outside the room.
"Madhu......Madhu....." malini shouted for madhu as she came limping towards her. Mohan guffawed as soon as he caught sight of her.
"Looks like someone got a treat from Mr. Billionaire......" and his laughter didn't fade away. Malini muttered imprecations under her breath.
"That python is going insane......says he will only eat when you take this breakfast for him.......Just go....." she yelled angrily before storming outside the room. Madhushree fumbled with her dupatta.
"I.......think I should go......." She faltered but mohan wasn't agreeing to her suggestion.
"Please don't....... better let him starve then be around him......." mohan said agape.
"That doesn't make sense....... and please I'm going......." madhushree left no room for debate and marched towards the room with the breakfast. She rapped at the door.
"Malini I swear I will turn you into a cadaver....." he yelled from inside. She gasped.
"It's me, madhushree....." she faltered.
"Madhu...... Madhu please come in......" he sounded gratified for some reason and madhushree entered inside.
"Madhu.......you shouldn't knock...... there's no way I would keep you waiting outside......." He was blushing as he sat up on the bed. Madhushree didn't reply him which kinda made him qualmed. Was she angry with him???
"You aren't eating......." she asked as she laid the food on the bed for him. He looked admiringly over her perfect face. She was gorgeous, truly gorgeous.
"That isn't true........I just didn't wanted them to serve me......." he spoke up, still looking fixedly on her.
"You have tantrums worse than that of girls......" she muttered while pouring a glass of water for him. He chuckled.
"Do I????" he asked with a grin and she nodded.
"Now eat......" she said to him and he nodded obediently. He looked down at the breakfast and grimaced.
"Lord!!!!!! I ate the same thing yesterday........ I'm not eating this thing again...." he whined and she narrowed her lids at him.
"Eggplant is really good for health.......stop grimacing!!! C'mon finish it up....." she said sternly and he whined again.
"Please I won't eat eggplant.......I wanna have mixed veg today....... please....." he pleaded. She glared at him.
"No you will eat this....." she declared firmly. He punched the pillows.
"Bana do na please......." He stated with the hem of her dupatta in his mouth in a way like a toddler bits on his mother's dupatta when she isn't listening to him.
"No......." she looked at his puppy dog face and sighed deeply. This bastard knows how to get things going.
"Fine......." she muttered agitated as she got up and strode towards the kitchen. He grinned in exultation.