The wedding night

"This is wrong python.......you can't do this......she would never love you......" sobbed mohan as python untied him, lata and malini had blacked out and python took no notice of that, didn't felt the need to.
"And what you did was right.....Aye....." python spat angrily while snapping the rope from round his feet setting them free. Mohan was bewildered.
"What did I do!!!!!" whispered mohan feebly and python's rage was now on its pinnacle. He harshly grabbed his cellphone (he keeps one with him for emergency) and tapped on the screen roughly, he swiped impatiently at the screen before shoving the phone practically on mohan's face. Mohan saw everything blurred for the phone was kept less than 25 cm from his eyes, however the screen gradually became clear once python pulled the phone just a little behind so now his eyes could comfortably see the screen and also a familiar boy and a strange girl on it.
"Suyyash......" whispered mohan perplexed. Python smiled cruelly.
"Didn't see the girl beside him or you're now altogether blind!!!! Her name is Mrunal and she is his girlfriend....did you hear me!!!! That scum of a guy literally made a fool out of you and also of this poor girl. He was in a very intimate relationship with her when you showed your interest in the proposal of his father and guess what......he sees madhu's photo, gets smitten with her and kicks that poor girl out of his life......... How could you mohan!!!!! Just because you knew his father that doesn't mean that his son would also be the same as him. You were literally bounding madhu to this womaniser and you ask me what did you do!!!!!" python's raspy voice boomed in the silent bungalow and mohan, for a moment, was rigid with terror. How could he do that......to his own sister.....how could he!!!! For a moment he brooded about her life with him and all he could see was his dearest sister's swollen eyes and dismayed face. He would never do that, not even for all the luxuries in this universe, he would never ever do that. With heavy heart and teary eyes, he looked up into python's piercing eyes which help myriad of emotions in them at the moment.
"I'm sorry......I just wanted her to escape you anyhow but I promise I wasn't.......I don't even want to give you any explanation but......but I don't know why I feel it's important. You could've told me this python but forcibly marrying her was never a good choice. You can't python....... she doesn't approves of this I.....I don't approve of this...." mohan was yelling by the end of his statement and python scowled.
"You never approved of me mohan and probably never will but I don't need your approvals......I am Python and I am the boss........no one tells me what to do." python's firey eyes startled mohan and he found himself cowering into the chair. Python pressed his hands upon his face and took a deep breath.
"Look mohan....... this ain't gonna work!!!!! I need your help.......I want her to love me.......why don't you people understand this!!!!!" the table was kicked brutally and skidded it went to the wall, shattered into huge chunks of wood and reduced to mere history. Mohan quivered in horror.
"Python please......." mumbled mohan as he saw the fire in his eyes. Python panted, his fists clenched. Following that he once again slapped his hands on his face and inhaled deeply. Mohan was horrified, well spooked is the word I would use for him. He now understood how madhushree would've felt when he's with her alone and in this scary condition.
"Nahi......Nahi...... Python......Nahi.......tu aise gussa nahi kar sakta......vaha madhu tera kamre mei intezaar kar rahi hai aur tu......tu aise gussa nahi kar sakta......." he muttered to himself as he paced athwart. Mohan gaped at him horrified. Abruptly he swung round so he was facing mohan and a shrill laughter echoed in the room.
"Sorry mohan....... not tonight.......we can continue our brawl later on. Actually my bride is waiting for me in our bedroom and it won't be nice to let her wait on our wedding night. So bye......." his deranged laughter felt like a death sentence for mohan and he obviously wasn't going anywhere from here no matter how freaked out he is, he can't leave madhushree alone with him especially WHEN THIS MORON THINKS IT'S THEIR WEDDING NIGHT. Mohan shook his head rapidly. Python stared at him blankly as his laughter diminished.
"Stop being so stubborn mohan......you can't stay here........ don't worry I will have you sent safely to your house, along with these two human-leeches..........be a good boy and go straight to home......" python said cruelly and mohan was spooked. A firm hand planted on his shoulder and he discovered a muscular man looking down blankly at him. In an instant his arm was yanked and the last thing he knew was that he was being dragged outside while the two female bouncers were dragging the unconscious lata and malini along the floor.
"Tonight is yours Mr. Python........." python declared triumphantly as he watched his in-laws being dragged outside his bungalow.