House of Chaos

"I hate neighbours........thank goodness I don't have them around my bungalow...." python muttered as he leaned back on his chair. Raghu, who was pressing his arm, rolled his eyes over him.
"It's because for miles and miles the property belongs to you........ and will you just finish your coffee.......I feel sick when coffee turns cold..." snapped raghu. Python sighed.
"I don't drink coffee you know that........ besides it isn't made by my madhu but that stupid malini.......I only took it because madhu insisted me to....." he said while fiddling with his tie. It was pretty early in the morning, well 10:00 to be exact, but python had always been an early morning numbskull and therefore, when the roosters are cock-a-doodle-dooing python is heading out of the gym. It's what it is and you better believe it. Because madhushree's home didn't hosted any gym, python had to do a tiny bit of workout in the room itself without the dumbbells and stuff. Raghu had came early in the morning when apparently everybody was fast asleep, it was python who opened the door for him and also slapped him on his head for producing unnecessary sound which threatened to rouse madhushree from her sleep.
"Pandit, do you think I need a trim on my beard......." python asked out of the blue and Raghu gaped at him for a moment.
"No....... it's perfect in my opinion. But why do you ask???" Raghu was confused. Python sighed.
"I was just casually asking you know......" he shrugged off the topic. Raghu raised his brow.
"I know it.......she asked you to!!!" Raghu said narrowing his lids at him. Python rolled his eyes.
"No, you're wrong this time pandit.......madhu said nothing, it's just that I don't wanna look bad with her you know.......I don't want her to feel that her husband isn't good looking or will no fashion sense, you know what I am saying!!!!!" he stated.
"Do you know python that you'd been included in the world's most desirable man's category for more than once. C'mon man, you look absolutely handsome........ you've girls falling on your feet, what are you saying!!!!!" Raghu stated the facts and python chuckled.
"Kadmon mei rehne waale kabhi dil mei nahi utar sakte.......mujhe vo chahiye jo mere dil mei rahe, kadmon mei nahi..." Python's Hindi always comes with hard-hitting facts which left Raghu searching for answers.
"But you have girls going crazy over you.......you can't deny that, can you???!" Raghu faltered. Python shook his head and smiled.
"Dear pandit, perhaps it might take a millennia for you to understand that they chase python for his immense wealth not for his heart. Even if I keep them as nothing but a bed-warmer, they still would have no issues, why........ because money is money. They will do anything to seduce me or a rich man like me, having plastic surgeries, heavy makeup........ anything, anything they'll do.......I never wanted them nor would ever want them. You know, the day I saw madhu....... something.... something stirred in me. I was mesmerized by her beauty but more than that I......fell in love with that innocence of her. I knew that this is the girl for me.......I just knew it...." Python said with a sigh of exultation. Raghu fell silent after that. Meanwhile mohan came storming outside with a chagrined look on his face.
"Python will you come in for a moment...." Mohan asked irked. Python gave him a surprised look.
"Me????" Python confirmed in shock. Mohan nodded with a frown.
"Mind telling me why are you pursuing me......" Python asked with a smirk. Mohan gaped at him.
"Pursuing......for God's sake don't say that thing.........I will never pursue you, you better work on your vocabulary please!! Malini is creating a mess inside and I want you to stop her......" mohan said annoyed. Python was shocked for multiple reasons.
"Wait......why do you think she would listen to me and secondly, why should I???" python asked with his one brow raised. Mohan scoffed.
"Because she believes you are her prince charming...... want me to give any more reasons!!!!" Mohan snapped angrily at him. Python grimaced.
"That bitch....... she is eyeing her sister's husband, that's a punishable sin!!!! Oh my poor Madhu, she is stuck among uncivilized morons....." python muttered. Mohan stared at him impassively.
"Look python we both hate each other but I love my sister very much, I don't know about you though.....it hurts me to see her being so submissive just to not break our 'dysfunctional' family apart...." Mohan spoke his heart and python heard him patiently.
"Hmm...... that's what bothers me too brother-in-law. My madhu is just too sweet and good for your family especially this malini." python said folding his muscular arms. Mohan frowned upon him.
"My name's Mohan, besides for how long are you planning to stay here........" Mohan asked impertinently. Python scowled at him.
"As long as I wish......and I am going inside to get some business done" python declared before marching inside. Mohan followed him and so did a reluctant Raghu. Madhushree was fixing the curtain rail, it was slightly wobbly since could of weeks. She was standing on the small basket chair and doing her chores.
"Malini......" the booming voice scared madhushree and she lost her balance. She was damn sure that she was gonna fall and injure herself but luckily she shrieked and fell into a hard though comfortable place which guaranteed her safety. She still was unsure though hence didn't open her eyes until she was damn sure that she was 'alright'. However once her eyes fluttered open, she gasped.
"Mr.......Mr........ Python...." she stuttered as she found herself in the safe haven of his arms and his eyes stuck like a leech upon her face.
"Oh dear........ this is not what I had expected....... that's preposterous......" Mohan grumbled inaudibly while Raghu grinned widely.
"Kaise kaam karti ho jaan, abhi gir jaati tum......kitni chot aati tumhe!!!! Chalo aao niche.......koi zarurat nahi hai kaam karne ki......." He scolded her firmly though gently. Madhushree was silent with those downcast eyes of hers. Python was extremely chagrined with her family, why would they ask her to do such a stupid task. What if she got hurt!!!! He would've torn them in half had she recieved even a nick upon her skin.
"Malini......" he yelled again and malini came rushing outside with bated breath.
"Mr. Python....." she panted as python glared at her.
"Cut the crap and take the broom.......just clean this house, you and your mother both......... and don't you dare even whine, I will kill you both if you even try........" Python admonitioned and malini could only nod in fear.
"But I will do it Mr. Python....." madhushree said softly. Python sighed.
"Tum mere liye cupcakes bana do......iske alawa mai tumhe kuch kaam nhi karne dunga......ok....." He said in a voice that brooked no denial. She was scared to upset him and therefore nodded compliantly.

In the night the family, along with python, were sitting on the dining table. Deepali also had joined them and goodness, she was fangirling wildly over python. Madhushree had strong feeling that she was more closer to python than her and she kinda felt jealous of python, like this man was stealing her only best friend.
"Madhu this broccoli is really yummy......we should start making it often in our house, what say!!!!" Mohan said with a smile. Malini and lata silently ate their meal, besides after a tiring day of work all you need is easy food and comfy matress to sleep on.
"No please......I hate broccoli......" Python grimaced at the thought of eating broccoli every day, Lord no..... like no, never. Mohan frowned at him.
"It's very good for health" she whispered to python to which he whined. The dinner was over after few minutes and it was the time for dessert, python's favorite time. He tapped his feet restlessly on the carpet for cupcakes, madhushree smiled inwardly at his childly antics. She strolled towards the kitchen to get the cupcakes.
"Cupcakes....... Cupcakes........" Python made a drum out of his spoon and played it on the plate. Mohan rolled his eyes while deepali joined him with giggles.
"Cupcakes are gone....." cried madhushree anxiously as she came running inside the room with an empty plate of cupcakes with few crusts bestrewn here and there. Python was agape.
"WHO THE HELL ATE MY CUPCAKES....." Python yelled furiously. Deepali after seeing him, was also growing furious upon this cupcake thief.
"How........who ate all the cupcakes....." Mohan was shocked.
"Mere cupcakes........kaun kha gaya......mai muh tod dunga uska......." Python was bawling like a toddler. Madhushree tried to calm him down and deepali was cheering for him while standing upon the chair.
"Calm down everybody....... this is a serious matter...... let's take it from the beginning, so Madhu baked the cupcakes and placed the plate inside the fridge. Python was with madhu all the time so he didn't had any, he's acquitted. I was working on my laptop the whole day and I didn't had any, I am acquitted. Malini was busy in her chores all day and she didn't went towards the kitchen....she too is acquitted. Deepali came in the evening and had no knowledge about the cupcakes, she is also not the culprit. Only one person remains now......" and everybody glared at lata who gulped in fright.
"I......no......I didn't......" she stuttered nervously.
"I saw you coming out of the kitchen, an hour before and if I am correct...." Mohan strode towards her and inspected her saree.
"There it is.....the crusts....." and the culprit was caught with full proof evidence. Lata chuckled nervously.
"I thought no one was eating it so....." her ill timed laughter was vexing everybody especially python and mohan who loved cupcakes more than their jobs.
"I will kill her......" yelled python angrily.
"Go ahead python......" Deepali said with her hand on her shoulder, python was extremely tall, she was standing upon the chair yet she wasn't coming to his full height.
"Shut up deepu....... It's ok, I'll make more....." madhushree tried to calm down the raging bulls but listen, cupcakes are love. Do you hear me.
"You ate our cupcakes....... how could you!!!!" Mohan was chagrined with lata who was standing cloddishly among them.
"Yes mom...... how could you!!!!" Malini sounded disappointed.
"Tu muh band kar, tum dono ma beti mere zindagi ke kaatein ho...... batao mere cupcakes kha gaye....." Python was fuming. Madhushree was finding it hard to cool down the matter.
"C'mon it were just cupcakes......madhu can make it again......" Lata said casually. Python glared at her.
"Tumhari naukar nahi hai meri madhu jo jab chahogi tab cupcakes bana degi.......batao mere cupcakes kha gaye...." Python was repeating the same stuff because HE WAS EXTREMELY ANGRY. She could've stole anything but why cupcakes.
"I think she is up for a punishment....." cried mohan and bellows of agreement reverberated in the dining room. Lata was tensed.
"Indeed........ now she makes the cupcakes....... otherwise I am slitting her throat....." Python stated loudly. Madhushree gasped.
"Hurrayy......I am with you python.....slit her neck......" Deepali would agree to anything he says.
"I concur with this guy, although I hate it but I do.......she makes the cupcakes.....end of discussion" mohan declared before storming towards his room. Lata stamped her foot in frustration before storming towards the kitchen. Malini evaded the scene before she could be humiliated once again. Deepali went out to catch signals of her network. Madhushree sighed as she turned to leave for her room.
"Are ab to pura parivaar mere saath hai........ tum kab aaogi humare paas ab......" His voice stopped her in her tracks as she warily turned towards him to find him smirking with that brazen confidence.
"I don't know what you're talking about" she said softly. He chuckled as he came closer to her making her breath hitch at this uneasy proximity.
"Aaj nahi to kal, maanna to tumhe padega rani.......ziddi aashiq hu mai, jab tak ha nahi karogi tab tak aise hi tumse chipka rahunga......" He stated bluntly. She gasped.
"Stupid...." she muttered before leaving for her room. He chuckled.
__________________________________________
Every single vote counts and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.