Python's mania.....

"Wow........this is so beautiful......" Deepali said as she eyed the lehenga. Madhushree smiled.
"Hm and your Mr. Perfect gifted it to me previous night....." Madhushree said and deepali was shocked.
"What!!!!! OMG, so he gifted this to you and you took it......Hm, something's fishy....." Deepali teased her to which she rolled her eyes.
"Deepu, you know he's a psychopath, had I not accepted it he would've done something beyond thinkable.......better to keep the beast at bay I suppose...." said madhushree. Deepali frowned.
"You know you are stupid madhu........I mean every girl wants a man like python, you are the lucky one to have him but then you just keep pushing him away....." deepali was disappointed. Madhushree sighed.
"You forgot to mention a psychopath. He's a psychopath and he goes on confirming that by himself....." madhushree added but deepali was still frowning.
"Aren't psychopaths sexy....... and top of that a man of 40." deepali said with her twinkling eyes and madhushree gaped at her.
"Oh really, than you would want to date hannibal lecter as well....." said madhushree with a frown.
"He's a cannibal sweetheart, python isn't a cannibal he's a vegetarian........ c'mon madhu don't you feel that weird sensation in your tummy when he says 'Madhu tum sirf meri ho......sirf meri' my god, if it was me I would've been dead.....like dead girl......" deepali stated with a sigh. Madhushree rolled her eyes at her.
"Whatever.......I just don't want him!!!!! Why to be with an 'oldie' when you've plenty of young bloods roaming around...." madhushree cleared it to her. Deepali sighed.
"Age is just a number madhu and I see nothing wrong in an older guy falling in love with a young girl or vice versa. It's alright......." deepali told her.
"Deepu let's just not talk about him please........ let's have our burgers, I don't wanna ruin my morning by thinking over him......" madhushree said irritated. Deepali wanted to speak more but felt it better to not. They sat there for a couple of minutes in pure silence. However suddenly deepali was gawping at the glass window of the cafeteria.
"Madhu look......" deepali gestured madhushree to look over the window which she did and gasped.
"My goodness, what is he doing here and who is this person with him....." madhushree muttered as she espionaged at him from the window. Python was in the car, but on the front seat as on the driver's seat was this anonymous woman who looked way more dangerous than python, she'd her hairs done in a bun and a tiny strand of hair flopped on her chiselled face and although madhushree couldn't see her properly but she could considerably make out that she had quite of muscles.
"My god, did you see her.......... lord, she is perfect......." deepali chirped exuberantly.
"I can see faintly though, who is she by the way......" asked madhushree perplexed.
"Rudrakshi Bajypayee........ isn't she handsome......I know we use these terms for boys but just look at her......who needs a man when she's there......." deepali said drooling over her. Madhushree concurred to her. She looked really good perhaps madhushree might had developed a crush on her.
"But what are they doing here??? Wait I hope python and she are not married or else I'll kill your python....." deepali cried and madhushree chuckled.
"Married...... please, I think she's his best friend....... she rang him up yesterday and he told me that she was his best friend. Besides you yourself said that python is a loyal man......" said madhushree. Deepali nodded. Python and rudrakshi were in the car and apparently were staring through the car window at the video game store.
"Why have they parked their car near the video game store...... what's the matter???" deepali asked impatiently. Madhushree chuckled.
"Python loves kids stuff quite a lot........ and I think he's here to buy some video games for himself........" madhushree said biting on her burger. Deepali giggled.
"Puerile, isn't he......." muttered deepali. On the other hand python was really antsy.
"Kya hai yrrr, iss pandit ko abhi tak game nhi mila......." he muttered irritated and recieved a blank expression from his best friend.
"It's because the game you're looking for isn't available in each game store you moron....... and why can't you have anything else why only dragon ball S???" asked rudrakshi slightly agitated. Python whined as he leaned back on his seat.
"Kyunki mujhe goku acha lagta hai.......tu mere saath khelna, tu na vegeta ke saath khelna aur mai goku thik hai...... dekhna mai hara dunga tujhe, kyunki na goku ke paas bhot powers hai...... ultimate super saiyan ki power hai goku ke paas....." He rambled like a five year old and she rolled her eyes. Deepali and madhushree were still baffled as why the hell were they waiting outside the game store.
"Oh God what are they trying to do!!!!" deepali was vexed. Madhushree chuckled.
"Hey girls......." a familiar voice came from behind. The girls turned their heads to find Lakshya standing right behind them and beaming upon them.
"Oh hi, how are you!!!!!" madhushree greeted him with a smile. He sat down with them.
"Long time no see....... thankfully I was here to grab a burger and found you!!!!" he grinned fixing his glasses. Madhushree smiled.
"That's so good......" she said.
"Hi buddy........do you know natasha and Mike have split up......" deepali told him and he nodded.
"Yeah, he asked me the other day if I can help him get closer to madhu and I walked away........ like he's such a punk!!!! Why on earth would madhu date a guy like him????" he said contemptuously. Madhushree sighed.
"You did right and who knows one day we might break his bones......." deepali said and they both laughed. Lakshya gave a hi five to madhushree as they both laughed. Far away a pair of eyes watched the entire scene with jealousy and rage. His fists were clenched as he caught the sight of his madhu laughing with that hamster guy.
"Perhaps just a close friend....... like me and you!!!!" rudrakshi said with a blank face. Python was fuming and that trembling of his body confirmed that.
"Sau baar kaha hai maine ki mujhe meri madhu kisi aur ke saath achi nahi lagti.....phir bhi har baar vo yahi galti karti hai......" His eyes were fixed on that guy and his madhu. Rudrakshi sighed.
"It's your lookout buddy, I am yards away from it........do what you want but I believe you wouldn't hurt her....... she's a sweet girl in my opinion...." stated rudrakshi placing her hand on the steering wheel. Python had fire in his eyes and he himself wasn't sure what worse he can do at the moment.
"Kyu madhu......kyu majboor karti ho mujhe rakshas banne ke liye.......kyu tum nahi samjhti ki mai tumse kitna pyaar karta hu......tum sirf mere saath achi lagti ho, sirf mare saath......" He stated as he stared ragefully at the two friends.