Failed escape attempt....

Rudrakshi marched inside the python bungalow in a bit hurry. Mounting up the stairs, she glanced over her watch as her face manifested apprehension and anxiety. The bungalow servants bowed down as she passed through the corridor and strode straight towards the door of her best friend's room. On the door she could hear the violent cacophony coming from inside the room. She gasped as she quickly shoved the door open and went in.
"Python....." she gasped when her eyes caught her best friend thwacking the walls, kicking furniture and tearing away the duvets and blinds. On the right was an extremely pale Raghu, standing or perhaps endeavouring to stand with his trembling legs.
"PYTHON......" she yelled over the enraged monster to stop him from destroying his own house. But python was listening to none today (nothing new). He was crossed or perhaps badly incensed, and might I mention that the cause of his fury may have a nexus with a beautiful nymph called madhushree. Rudrakshi by and large was losing her temper at this immature comportment of her best friend. This attitude nohow goes with his billionaire image.
"Thakur Sahab......." Raghu mumbled with his quivering lips. Rudrakshi diverted her vision on him and found him pleading her to put a halt on this ongoing 'jeopardy' (that's a bad example anyways). Rudrakshi looked back at python who was busy in punishing every poor thing in his room and his room by now could successfully romanticise with a junkyard.
"Python stop it........Have you gone crazy!!!!!" she yelled at him, trying to knock his senses back into his head. However, if there was anything going on in his head was madhushree and specifically madhushree's rejection. I don't love you, continuously bombarded his head and hence he was behaving like an untamed beast. He kicked the console table a bit brutally, to the extent that it kissed the other wall for a moment before toppling down and breaking into big chunks of fine grade wood. Rudrakshi shut her eyes for a moment before starting.
"Ladki mana kar degi to kya pura ghar tod dega.......hosh mei hai ki nhi...." she was a fluent speaker of her vernacular, nonetheless her Hindi too was extremely well. Anyways, she yelled at him which made python halt for a moment. He was panting heavily as he rested his hand on the small bookcase, the only piece of furniture surviving in the room.
"Koi aam ladki nhi hai vo, meri madhu hai vo......meri madhu!!! Aur teri bhabhi hai......." he whispered as his eyes were slowly filling up with tears. She took a deep breath.
"Python listen, you can't keep behaving like a lunatic........you need to understand that rejection and acceptance are two phases of life......don't behave as if you haven't went through the brutality of life!!! Raghu is not wrong python.......you have compelled your destiny to shower you with everything you deserve, don't abandon your destiny now!!!! A girl's rejection isn't bigger than the atrocities of your past.......you have rose up from the filth and I am pretty certain that a desirable damsel can't compel you to go back to the ashes of your past......" she tried to fix logic into his mind but dear.........dear!!!!! If logic worked on this planet than people wouldn't have been chasing spurious pleasures. Python who was naked from his upper part (as usual) closed his eyes and tears slipped down through his closed eyes.
"Jhoot kehte hai vo jo kehte hai ki maut sabse zyada dard deti hai......Kabhi kisi se ek tarfa pyaar karke dekho, maut bhi sukoon dene lagegi......" his voice was croaking and rudrakshi's heart was clenching. Python was her only best friend and she loved him dearly and although she would never confess it but python's tears were something she can't bear.
"Python please......." she whispered with pity as she looked at her heartbroken best friend. Python sniffed as he turned towards her.
"Am I so bad that I don't deserve love......." he asked with his teary eyes which softened her stone cold heart. He sniffed while coming towards her.
"Python please don't say that........you deserve love, it's just that you need to find someone who willingly loves you!!!!" raghu finally spoke out. Python wiped his tears as he came towards her.
"Rudra........listen to me!!!! You're my best friend.....right???" his tone was slightly different this time and he appeared to be coming back to his psychotic form. She had some tears forming in her eyes as she sat down on the couch while python was sitting on his knees with his hands holding hers firmly.
"You're my best friend......." he whispered with tears. She nodded, trying harder to not let those unbidden tears slip down her eyes. He sniffed while holding her hands tightly as if his world depended on it.
"Tu jaake samjha na use.......usko bol na ki mai use kitna pyaar karta hu.......apni.....apni jaan se zyada pyaar karta hu use!!!! Tu btana use ki mai.....mai bhot pyaar se rakhunga use........bhot pyaar karunga.....zindagi bhar!!!" he stuttered as he went on with his heart felt plea and rudrakshi heard her friend's agony with brimming tears. He looked into her soft eyes and more tears escaped his eyes.
"Please........Please Rudra......." he whispered as he placed his head on her lap and cried. She had tears in her eyes but more than that she had a raging fire brisking in her eyes. There weren't many in this world who she could say were her people, but the few she had, she certainly can't see tears in their eyes. She lifted his head up before cupping his tear soaked face.
"Wo ladki jisne tujhe itna pagal bana diya hai, kasam hai hume mahadev ki, use kya uske pure khandaan ko uthake le aayenge tere liye..........tere ghar mei, tere kamre mei yaha tak ki tere bistar pe laake rakh denge use......lekin tujhe rone nhi denge!!!! Ye vaada hai humara....." her firey eyes were enough to guarantee that every word of her was true. Python placed his head again into her lap and sniffed. Raghu was aghast and his next words confirmed that.
"Thakur Sahab.......what are you saying!!!! This is wrong......you can't do this!!!!" raghu muttered aghast. Rudrakshi who was stroking Python's hairs, looked at him with a poker face.
"Dosti se badhkar kuch nhi hota.......bhagwan bhi nhi!!!!" she stated and Raghu shuddered under that intense stare.