Date with the monster......

"I don't know what to do deepu...." cried madhushree as deepali stroked her back.
"Oh God.......I never thought that Mr. Python would be that psychopath!!!" she whispered as madhushree cried on her shoulder.
"Although I loved him, but he's made you cry and for that I will always hate him......" said deepali wiping her tears. Meantime Mohan strode inside the room.
"Madhu, I am arranging tickets for manali.......I don't know how long will it take but I promise I will have them arranged soon!!!! And than you can finally escape that monster called python....." Mohan said. Madhushree sniffed before looking at him.
"Do you think it will help......" she asked with her teary eyes. Mohan sighed in pity.
"I honestly don't know dear but I know one thing, that I will do anything to protect you from that bastard......" he promised and she nodded with tears.
"You are a bitch......" malini yelled as she came on her wheelchair, face flushed with anger. Madhushree gasped.
"Mind your tongue malini......" Mohan hissed at her angrily. But she was listening to none today.
"You bitch......you stole my python!!!! Shameless girl, huh!!!! Didn't you feel ashamed of yourself when you stole your sister's husband.....or perhaps slept with him......" malini was red but her cheeks were now going to be double red for deepali had just thwacked on her cheek. Malini shrieked at the stinging pain on her cheek while rubbing it at the same time in order to soothe the pain.
"SHUT UP, NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD MORE........If there's any bitch in this room than it's you!!!! I can abide anything but if you try to judge her character, I swear I will murder you!!!! Although I do not support python but I know one thing that a man like him will never fall for a disgraceful woman like you........madhushree didn't invite him, he fell for her by his own!!!! And you know why, because madhu is more beautiful than you and obviously python was drawn to go barking mad over a beauty like her......." deepali stated angrily, glaring at the fuming malini.
"You......."
"Stop it right there malini or else python will pay you a good visit....." Mohan threatened her and madhushree looked at her brother in shock. Malini gaped at him aghast as she dragged the wheels of the chair and left the room.
"Brother......." madhushree was still gaping at him.
"At least his name is beneficial for us to scare the rats away......." Mohan chuckled and so did deepali but madhushree was glaring at the two chuckling heads.

Inside the python bungalow everything was approaching normalcy, that's what the staff reckon but not Raghu the Pandit. Because believe him, nothing can be fine until python gets over that beautiful curse. Anyways, inside the chamber of python was python, of course, Raghu and our beloved Rudrakshi, the arsenal hoster. And there was this girl called Anita who python has assigned as his wife's personal helper.
"I think madhu will like this one more......" python said while carefully examining a diamond necklace with amber beaded borders. Rudrakshi watched the smile on his lips as he went on scrutinising the piece of jewellery, her lips curled up just a little on watching her best friend smile gracefully.
"Pandit, have you gone dumb.......just tell me, she will like it!!! Right...." python asked still fixed on the necklace. Raghu wanted to pull out his hairs.
"Mujhe kya pta......mai ladki thodi hu!!! Aur vaise bhi, meri yaha sunta hi kaun hai......." he muttered like an agitated mother-in-law which made python frown upon him.
"Whatever, Rudra how is it....." python's eyes twinkled when he spoke up and it was only rudrakshi who could trace that concealed innocence in those otherwise sombre orbs.
"This is gorgeous......." she stated with a smile. Python grinned.
"Will she like it???" he asked with uncertainty to which rudrakshi chuckled.
"Pasand nhi bhot zyada pasand karegi.......aur dekhna tujhe apna dil bhi de degi......" said she and python was now over the moon. He could only dream of that moment when she will finally accept him and his love. Meantime Mary came running inside the chamber.
"Sir......." she panted. Python and Co looked at her perplexed.
"Is everything ok Mary........" python asked with his one brow raised up. Mary gasped for air before starting.
"Sir, your brother-in-law is trying to arrange tickets for manali.......a man from your tech department has shared the news with me right now.....  " she was still panting. Python was crossed as he tossed the necklace on his bed, although with care as he didn't wanted any harm to come upon his madhu's belongings.
"Itni baar samjhaya lekin nahi.........mujhe samajh nhi aata ki log baar baar vohi galtiyan kyu dohraate hai......" python was irated and his voice confirmed that. Rudrakshi gestured Mary and Anita to leave, they nodded and left.
"Python please.......for once try to understand their situation!!! An influential man is behind his sister and as a brother he will do anything to protect her.......I don't see anything wrong in that!!!!" Raghu said. Python rested his hand on the wall, near the narrow space between the juxtaposing pictures of his obsession.
"He's not hurting them or her....." rudrakshi said to raghu.
"But Thakur Sahab, for them it is a reason to bother!!!! Madhushree isn't interested in him and he keeps on forcing himself upon her, needless to mention the threats he gives in his daunting vernacular. Just......look it from their perspective, they are going through a worst phase of their lives........." Raghu tried to fix things in her mind but her love for her best friend was so immense that she couldn't agree with him even though she wanted to.
"Listen......"
"Kaash vo samajhte ki ye dil bhi toot ta hai, rota hai ek tarfa ishq ke dard mei.........kaash vo samjhte ki ye kahaani ek ziddi deewane ki nhi balki ek toote dil ki hai......ki ye dastaan pyaar mei haare ek dil ki hai......." his voice was low but raspy, hinting towards his despaired heart. At this point raghu felt bad for him, his heart clenched for the man who was a victim of his ruthless destiny. Rudrakshi was silent as she didn't wanted to sadden her best friend more.
"Mohan ke haath tickets nhi lagne chahiye........meri madhu meri ijazat ke bina sheher to kya, ghar se bhi bahar nhi nikal sakti......" python stated firmly to which Raghu nodded acquiescently.