Python sees Madhushree....

"Madhu, we are going to watch a movie today!!!!" Deepali practically yelled on the phone which made madhushree flinch back at the extreme shrillness.
"Deepu will you stop being so loud please!!!!" madhushree spoke up softly on the phone. Although Deepali wasn't in madhushree's line of sight yet she could comfortably tell that deepali would be frowning right now.
"Ms Madhu you better listen to me. We are going for a movie......Understood!!!" Deepali's threatening voice startled madhushree for a moment but then later she rolled her eyes.
"I can't deepu, there's so much work to do. Remember the Assignments......I need to complete them!!!" she told her but her best friend wasn't the right person to feed excuses to.
"I don't know anything......We're going that means we're going!!!! And don't you dare say otherwise Miss Cinderella......!!!" Deepali said a bit too loudly on the phone which made madhushree chuckle.
"Ok Ok, I'll come with you!!!" she chuckled and deepali's giggling voice was traced on the phone.
"That's better!!!" said deepali certainly beaming, madhushree sighed while stacking up her assignment folders on the desk.
"Hmm!!! What's the time by the way???" madhushree asked swabing the desk.
"6 in the evening, you better be on time girl!!!!" deepali said and madhushree laughed.
"Aye Aye Captain!!!!" madhushree laughed on the phone and from other side too she heard Deepali chortling like crazy.
"Deepu, I will talk to you later, I have to finish dusting my room!!!!" madhushree said and disconnected the call only after Deepali uttered a feeble bye on the phone. Following that, madhushree tossed her phone on her bed and began striding outside her room to grab clean pieces of cloth from the kitchen. However in the course of her journey, she came across her elder sister Malini watching television in the drawing room. Madhushree in order to prevent any heated exchange, silently strode towards the kitchen but all of a sudden her brother arrived in the drawing room 
"Malini, don't you have any work to do.......I do not understand what's the point in sitting in front of TV like a leech when your entire room mimics a junkyard!!!" Mohan said loudly but Malini had no effect on her which wasn't an uncommon trait of her.
"Please brother, I am not going anywhere right now........Mr Python's news is being aired on every news channel and you know how much I love him!!!" Malini said gawking at the TV screen. Mohan glared at her.
"Python.....Python......Python......I am sick of this python!!! Malini he is a billionaire for goodness sakes, you can't fantasise about a man you can't have!!!!" Mohan yelled at her and this turned malini red in fury. Madhushree gasped when she saw that glower on malini's face and she was already catching glimpses of future brutal exchange between the two.
"Enough brother not a single word more. I can have him and I will have him!!!" Malini hissed through her gritted teeth and Mohan glared at her audacity.
"Oh really!!! Why not go and ask him if he feels the same!!! I reckon he won't even let you stand even ten yards away from his property!!!" Mohan sneered at her and malini's face was flushed with downright anger and frustration.
"Shut up!!!!" Malini yelled at him but Mohan was not a timid man at all.
"Huh!!!! You know I am saying the truth!!!! A man like Python would never fall for a disgraceful woman like you........So you better stop thinking about him!!!! Besides Mr Python is launching his brand new model of Race Cars by the end of this month and me and my colleagues are invited to the launch, and my dear sister, I will only take Madhu with me to the launch 'party' while you can just stay here and watch him on TV!!!" Mohan said those last words with a brutal smirk on his face and when Malini realised what he meant, she fell agape. Madhushree however silently giggled as although she didn't know who this billionaire was yet she was excited to attend her very first launch day party.

Inside the opulent and sumptuous Python Bungalow, the ambience was of confound anxiety and befuddlement. The construction was ongoing and therefore both the mason contractor and the builder were in the attendance inside the hall. Mary, the head cook, Jeffery the Bungalow butler and our all time beloved Raghu the Pandit, were currently inside the hall shrouded in apprehension and fear.
"Mr Raghu you ought to believe us, he is under the spell of someone. Perhaps someone has casted a nasty spell on him for he is behaving just weirdly!!!!" Jeffery said and Raghu rolled his eyes at him. He currently wasn't wanting paranormal shit right now.
"Oh Great God!!!! Than it calls for an occultist!!!!" the mason contractor was extremely terrorised.
"Shut up you both!!!! It's not the spell of a phantom but a bewitching nymph. She has turned him crazy, don't you dare produce ridiculous stuff at the moment. We all are addled enough!!!" the builder was displeased and both the males sealed their mouth shut.
"Addled, oh you know nothing for you don't reside in this place........All through the day he keeps on talking to those paintings......Yes, he does!!!! He laughs with them, eats near them, stares at them all day long perhaps without blinking.........Even he had painted one in his bathroom......!!!!" Mary spoke up in disdain.
"That's ridiculous, why would he talk to a mere painting!!!! Python is seriously going insane......!!!" Raghu said folding his arms.
"I do not understand, who the hell just provided him with this stupid suggestion of finding an accomplice......!!!!" the builder spoke up in anger and at this moment Raghu was darting his eyes everywhere in a manner as if a man looks around the house when his wife questions him regarding a broken vase. Mary narrowed her lids at Raghu.
"Pandit, who else it can be........He suggested him to find a suitable bride for himself and now see he has gone crazy over that beauteous young fairy.........I wonder what would he do to her when he finds her, which he will eventually.......!!!!" Mary hissed at Raghu who simply chuckled nervously.
"But she is so alluring anyways........So perfect and mesmerising!!!" whispered the mason contractor.
"How do you know???" Jeffery interrogated.
"I peeped through the window and discovered her beautiful paintings......I would be honest, had I been single I would also be insane over her......!!!" the mason contractor grinned.
"I'll slap you across your face........peeped through the window, huh!!!! You better feel fortunate that Python doesn't have the slightest hint of your audacious stunt, or else you would've witnessed the monster Python...........Everybody of you, hear me out clearly......No one ventures into Python's room, you have no idea to what extent he is obsessed over that girl!!!! You love your life than stay away from him and his obsession!!!" Raghu warned them and the frightened peeps nodded.
"And I don't know what I'll do.......The Race Championship organisers will be here in the eventide. What will I show to them.........Python hasn't assembled the car yet!!!!!" Raghu whispered to himself on the verge of pulling out his hairs.
"He has assembled the car for I saw him striding to the assemble chamber two days ago........but that isn't the lookout Pandit, it has been a week since he has seen his bewitching butterfly, and I will be obliged to remind you that he gave us a week's time to find the queen of this bungalow. And we failed!!!! Now what will you tell him!!!" Mary asked anxiously. Raghu sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Mary, for me this company's profit and success matters the most. Python was the only man who believed in me when no one did and all I want is his happiness........Mary, at the moment this deal is of paramount importance, 800 millions is no joke and although Python has billions under his wing, that doesn't signifies that I'll let him commit the foolery of tossing away this huge amount in trash. This deal will increase 500 millions in his net worth and Python deserves it. I know he's just going crazy over a girl but love and business should be dealt separately!!!! I'll try to fix this in his mind!!!" Raghu said softly and they all nodded lightly. After that, Raghu left the hall to meet the Lord of the Bungalow. He rapped at the door of his room and waited for his response. The response though came in the form of a lethargic 'Come in' yet Raghu had no issues with that. In he went and witnessed the same blood curdling sight he has been seeing since the past one week. The paintings were doubled and no inch of the room was left uncovered. Besides they came in different sizes, some moderate sized, few huge like a projector while the rest being small. But all had that same alluring face which Python worships wholeheartedly. But at the moment, where was the tech giant??? Raghu darted his eyes everywhere and finally came across a beastly masculine figure sitting by a huge painting, on the floor, covered with just a fine cloth in the form of a lungi leaving the rest of his delicious body, bare. Raghu sighed.
"If only somebody asks me, how does your billionaire Lord lives......I will be extremely mortified to apprise that one of the most richest man on this earth actually is devoid of proper clothing..........C'mon Python, just look at yourself, you just have a lungi on......Are you kidding me!!!!! Where are your clothes and wait a minute........You didn't even took a shower and it's.......it's already 4 in the noon.......PYTHON WHAT IS UP WITH YOU!!!!" Raghu really wanted to pull out his hairs as Python was just being more and more difficult and it was agitating Raghu. On the other hand our dearest Python was relentlessly gazing at the picture of the girl who resides in his heart, his head inclined to the support of canvas, eyes bloodshot and fingers gliding gently over the picture.
"Did you find her, Pandit!!!!" he whispered, softly stroking her picture. Raghu closed his eyes and sighed.
"Not yet Python but I.......I promise we'll find her really soon.........And Um......is the car assembled???? The organisers would be here in two hours!!!" Raghu asked softly. For a moment, python embraced silence but then abruptly he stood up and looked at a perplexed Raghu.
"Pytho....n.....!!!!" he said cautiously as Python didn't look good. All of a sudden, Raghu heard a sharp bang from his side, flinching back he discovered a small wooden chair smashed into pieces and the fragments bestrewn the floor. Raghu gasped at the sight of it and gulped. Python on the other hand had totally lost his sanity and with Raghu addressing of his failure to find the woman of his dreams, he turned more and more deranged than he already was.
"I gave you one fu**ing week, but you came back to me empty handed..........!!!!" Python hissed as he marched towards his closet and grabbed his gun. Raghu was rigid for a moment when he discovered that 'lethal toy' in Python's hand and felt that this gun was for him.
"Whom should I kill.........You or....." Python muttered before pointing his gun to his own head.
"Me!!!!" He whispered and Raghu was gawping at the scary insane monster. He was actually ready to kill himself for that mere girl, and this obviously made Raghu more frightened.
"Python........listen..........keep the gun down please...........I promise I'll find her.........I'll bring her to you..........Please, keep the gun down!!!!" Raghu stammered as an outcome of extreme terror while the crazy man was still holding his gun to his head. Python's actions were scary but his looks were lethal, he mimicked precisely a demented, insane creature obsessively in love with a beauty. His eyes held tears and were scary red, hairs messed up and more sinsiterly the vibes he emitted. They scared Raghu to the core.
"You just don't understand........" Python whispered as his fingers moved towards the trigger and Raghu was literally trembling in fear.
"Python she's just a girl........why are you doing all this????" Raghu yelled at him but Python was Python. What he thinks, he does.
"Wo meri zindagi hai.........mera pagalpan hai!!!!" Python stated with a tone which brooked no denial and Raghu knew he had no say in it. Besides Raghu at the moment just wanted Python to keep his gun down. And confoundingly, Python began laughing like a man embracing psychosis. Raghu, perturbed as hell with his actions, stood still for a moment before asking him regarding his weirdness.
"Pandit.........Pandit........Pandit..........As I told you that day, Python does everything beyond limits.......And see my love for her knows no boundaries!!!!" he yet was laughing maniacally and Raghu was shaking terribly as with each passing second he was growing more and more terrified of Python.
"Don't you feel scared Pandit for I am not killing myself...........Because if I die than my lovely nymph would fall into someone else's arms which you know I won't let happen........She is mine alone......!!!" he abruptly stopped laughing and looked at a pale Raghu.
"Pandit, I have lost all my sanity and whatever is left, I don't know how longer I can work with that........Bring her to me, Pandit coz if she isn't in my arms than everybody suffers........EVERYBODY!!!!! I won't scruple to unleash my inner psychopath whose leash are in the hands of this mesmerising beauty.....!!!" he stretched his hand towards the painting and in the process gazing at her with an obsession scarier than scary. Raghu gulped.
"I.......Promise Python.........Um, the.....the Car Python, the car.......the organisers would be here soon......!!!" Raghu stammered gaping at the scary madman. Python kicked the chair in contempt and muttered incoherent curses under his breath.
"Ya, Ya, I know.......that stupid deal with the organisers. I have assembled the car, you just handle the formalities while I take a shower and get ready.......!!!!" Python said striding towards the huge picture of his beloved. Raghu nodded acquiescently.
"I am so sorry my love, that stupid deal is intercepting our beautiful moments........But I promise, I'll be back soon after all you know I can't stay away from you longer.......Hm, I love you!!!!" Python said this to the picture before softly pecking the picture.
"Oh dear, I fear for this innocent lovely creature!!!" Raghu whispered as he witnessed Python's madness.

Around 5:50 pm, the organisers were outside the Headquarters of Python Cars, a company of Mr Python. The unveiling of the superfast race car was already done and the organisers were left in awe at the wonderful piece of work by the tech giant. The car was easily the best one and their was no way on this earth that they would not buy this.
"My Goodness!!!! This is the best, Mr Python!!!!" said the organiser himself but to the man he mentioned, well he was on the scene but not on the scene, meaning his body was there yet his mind and heart wandered to his deranged obsession. Raghu slapped his hand on his head as Python's impertinent comportment threatened the success of the deal.
"Mr Das, he is just a little tired.........he's been up last night to finish the car and therefore he is just........Um, Python Corporation is glad that you appreciate the new design!!!!" Raghu chuckled nervously and the organiser chuckled although he was perplexed with the billionaire's behaviour for he was just so lost today, sometimes he would dart his eyes around, scratch his neck, yawn, stretch his hands as if exercising and sporadically stare at his wrist watch.
"Um we are happy with the cars and we would like to buy two more pieces than we originally asked for!!!" the organiser told to Python but only if he was listening. Raghu muttered curses under his breath before putting on a smile.
"Yes, Yes.....why not!!!! We would be obliged, Sir!!!!" Raghu said with a smile while the organiser was getting more perturbed with the billionaire's conduct. Was he sick???? He thought. On the other hand, Madhushree was striding quickly towards the multiplex. She was already late and didn't wanted to miss the picture as she knew that if she would than deepali would kill her. Now, during the course of her haste, she downright failed to observe a small mob of people right in front of her, where she was actually heading to. The series of events took place in this sequence vividly, madhushree wasn't looking up while walking and Python had just turned towards the opposite side (towards her) although he was looking behind or precisely checking for a minute scratch he caught on the bonet of his car. And those who proceed while staring down, bump into obstacles vividly. Madhushree's case wasn't also different, she bumped into something which felt like a rock and to her extreme horror and misfortune, her Pepsi spilt upon the rock.
"Oh Shit!!!" she cried as she realised the gravity of the situation. Python on the other hand was devoid of any emotion as it all happened in a swift moment. All he saw were the long hairs of a female who was actually in his arms right now. However when she raised up her from, Python was left shocked. Madhushree looked up at the scary man and inwardly cursed herself for being so careless.
"I'm........so sorry Uncle.........!!!!!" she rambled as she looked at the man who had a dangerous smile on his lips and something more sinister was held in his eyes. Nevertheless her eyes went to her watch and she discovered that she was running late.
"Oh Shit, I am sorry Uncle, I am getting late.........I am sorry for ruining your shirt........Here take this napkin...........So sorry again, bye Uncle!!!!" she said quickly before running towards the multiplex leaving a dangerously obsessed man behind. His breathing was unsteady and his eyes manifested happiness and some weird triumph. He remembered the way she bumped into him, the way her innocent eyes held guilt when she ruined his shirt, the way her beautiful lips said those words to him, the way her beauty stirred a daunting possessiveness in him. His fingers clutched the napkin tightly while he regularly pecked that tiny piece of paper. And on top of that, was this satisfying and elated feeling of finally founding his nymph queen. Raghu and Mary watched it from a distance and they were agape for obvious reasons.
"She addressed him as Uncle!!!!" Mary was gaping at the weird scenario.
"What do you expect an 18 year old girl to address a 40 year old man with???? Darling!!!" Raghu hissed angrily at Mary while the tech giant was still looking at the direction from where she ran. The brimming tears in his eyes told a happy tale and that broad smile was obviously there for a reason.
"I found you my beauty..........Now you belong to Python!!!!" his tone concealed a dangerous obsession and an even more ghastly psychoness.