The lethal love.....

"Brother where is he???? I am looking for him since past 15 minutes....." madhushree asked mohan. Mohan sipped his coffee and looked at her.
"He left early in the morn.......was saying something about a buisness deal!!!! I don't know, I hardly apprehend that man...... But, he left. Period...." mohan stated as he laughed briefly. Madhushree was somewhat startled, like how on earth can he leave without informing her in the first place. But then, he left that's all what matters, he was a bane in her life after all.
"Mr. Python......" a voice boomed from behind, but neither of the siblings cared for she was malini.
"Mohan where's Mr. Python....." Malini asked haughtily. Mohan sighed as he shut his laptop.
"In my pocket......wanna have a look!!!" mohan retort with an impertinent tone to his voice. Malini fumed.
"Shut up and just tell me where is he!!!!!" Malini shouted but mohan was poised.
"Listen malini, I am not his PA, I can't have records of where he went. SO JUST SHUT THAT TRAP AND LEMME DO MY WORK...." Mohan spat angrily and she flinched. She stamped her foot before walking away. Madhushree sighed.
"Should I bring you your breakfast??" madhushree asked softly. Mohan smiled and nodded. In the meantime, madhushree and Mohan heard footfalls approaching the hall. They waited for the person to show himself, which he did eventually.
"Hi madhu......" a young, handsome man of near 23 was grinning at her. She gasped.
"Oh my god, Sudhir......... after a long time!!!!" she was elated after seeing her good friend. She took him by his arm and strode to her brother.
"Brother meet him, he's sudhir....... remember my friend from science coaching, 10th standard!!!" she introduced him to mohan. Mohan honestly wasn't very interested in the guy, he appeared perfidious in some way, the grin on his face was kinda creepy.
"Hi, nice to meet you!!!" mohan shook hands with him but was still dubious of him, the guy could see it quite clearly that mohan wasn't interested in him.
"Sudhir...... you're really a mean guy, I mean after 10th you didn't even show your face!!!! I know, you must have forgotten us......" madhushree said with a chuckle. The guy coyed while scratching his neck.
"I can never forget you madhu.......it was just that, I went to Bangalore for higher studies!!! Went to an engineering college after 12th.....I am doing a job at The Leo's tech, as a software developer. Um, that's all you know...." he said. Mohan honestly felt that it was unnecessary, you don't need to give your credentials unasked, the guy was more of a bloviating chap if you believe mohan.
"That's great sudhir...... and so did you marry????" asked madhushree excitedly. The guy chuckled.
"I know I'm 4 years your senior but no......I didn't marry!!!! Didn't find the right girl..... someone who was of my level" said he. Mohan crossed his arms over his chest.
"Nobody is right dear, you just have to make them that way........ besides, a person's level is never judged by his looks or money but his skills and heart!!!!" mohan stated coldly. Sudhir's smile vanished, mohan was seriously not pleased with him.
"Well yeah.......that too!!!!! Um, so madhu.....do you have a boyfriend!!!!" his flagrant question startled the siblings. This is not a question you ask a girl, especially in front of her brother. Mohan now had multiple reasons to dislike him.
"She don't!!!!! And she doesn't plans to have one in near future!!!" mohan said brusquely which kinda offended him. Nevertheless he still went on.
"That's a pity........ you're such a beautiful girl, you should have a boyfriend!!!! Perhaps you too are waiting for your Mr. Perfect!!!!" Sudhir straightened his collar as he asked her. Madhushree bit her lip, even if she was waiting for Mr. Perfect she can't have one because she has a Mr. Beast in her life already.
"Thanks Mr. Sudhir but my sister is ok without him.......by the way, we're quite busy!!!" mohan's smile irked sudhir. He had literally insulted him so smoothly like a knife in the butter.
"Yeah ok......." sudhir was sulking.
"But sudhir promise me you're going to have dinner with us tonight.....I don't know for how long you are in Delhi and before you just quietly fly to Bangalore, I want to invite you for dinner. So will you come please......." madhushree requested sweetly which kinda disgruntled mohan. This man didn't deserve to eat with them.
"If you will be happy then I'll surely be here for dinner......." sudhir replied with a smile. Madhushree smiled.