10. Lost

LOCATION: SAKAAR

Lavina, unconscious, falls from a portal in the sky and down onto a heap of random items. Around her, there are so many items and in the sky there are many portals, more items still falling through them. She wakes up and looks around her, she is very confused as to where she is. She hears a noise nearby and gets to her feet, when she does, she sees what she hadn't realised were people hiding under items. They take one look at her and run away from her, screaming. She glances around, unable to see anything but random items in every direction, all the way to the horizon. She trusts her instincts and picks a direction, every now and again she calls out for Tasia, but she isn't there. She tries calling out for the bifrost a few times too, but that doesn't work, so she just keeps walking.

Eventually she sees skyscrapers in the distance, then she hears something behind her. Lavina turns to see a small ship hovering above the items. She puts her hands on her hips "Yes?" After a moment, the ship lands, a ramp comes down and the windshield opens, to reveal a man with long dark hair and a beard. The man looks at Lavina curiously, but Lavina is in no mood to wait around "Where am I and what do you want with me?" The man replies in a deep voice "Sakaar. And the second answer depends on how much trouble you'll be." Lavina crosses her arms over her chest and grumbles "Trouble. You sound like my sister." "What are you?" Lavina opens her mouth in shock "I beg your pardon!? How dare you ask such a question!" The man chuckles and takes a swig of his bottle of alcohol Lavina hadn't noticed before "The Grandmaster will be liking you." Lavina raises an eyebrow and realises something, if the Grandmaster is in charge around here and she can get on his good side, that would be very helpful. She chuckles a little bit "Oh really? Why's that?" "You'll interest him. Come on in." Lavina walks up the ramp and takes a seat, the man offers her some of his drink, but she politely declines.

The man flies Lavina into the city and once parked, he walks her to the Grandmaster, a man with an extravagant style. On the way, she hadn't looked around too much, keeping her curiosity to herself out of respect, wanting to give a good impression. Once in front of the Grandmaster, he doesn't shut up. But as he talks, he circles Lavina, taking a very good look at her. She puts up with such behaviour, knowing he may be her only chance of survival, especially after realising why the people before screamed and ran... she's seen her reflection and she's a Frost Giant, everyone but Midgardians know what a Frost Giant is... a monster. The Grandmaster offers to give her a tour of his city and even gives her a bedroom. Lavina just needs to figure out exactly where she is, how to survive and if she can leave. All without offending their leader, who has taken quite a liking to her, while everyone else avoids her like a plague.