3. Somebody peed my pants

LOCATION: AVENGERS MANSION

In the garage, the Avengers have built a machine and connected it to Scott's van. Regina is behind the machine "Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the, uh, can thing." Scott, in his ant man suit, opens the back of the van and the machine inside it powers up. Stacey reports "Breakers are set. Emergency generators are on standby." Regina nods "Good, because if we blow the grid, I don't want to lose, uh, Tiny here in the 1950s." Nian is checking a device in his hand, as Scott asks "Excuse me?" "She's kidding. You can't say things like that." Regina stammers "It was a bad joke." Penelope, who's the only other one in the garage with them, whispers "You were kidding, right?" Regina whispers back "I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." She then gives Scott, who's now got his helmet on and is standing at the back of the van, a thumbs up and smiles "We're good! Scott, I'm gonna send you back a week. Let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in two seconds. Make sense?" "Perfectly not confusing." Stacey gives some encouragement "Good luck, Scott. You got this." Scott smiles "You're right. I do, Captain America." He's then sulked backwards into the machine.

"On a count of three. Three, two, one." Regina presses loads of buttons and the van spits out… pre teen Scott, who looks really worried "Uh… guys? This doesn't feel right." Stacey asks "What is this?" Regina asks herself "What's going on?" And Nian asks "Who is that?" Regina starts pressing buttons and Penelope asks "Is that Scott?" The boy replies, hastily "Yes, it's Scott." Regina socks him back into the van, then spits out an elderly man, Penelope asks "What's going on, Gina?" The old man holds his back "Oh, my back!" Stacey, confusedly asks again "What is this?" Regina shakes her head a little "Hold on a second. Could I get a little space here?" Stacey quickly gets out of her way "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Penelope asks "Can you bring him back?" "I'm working on it." Regina presses more buttons, sending the elderly man back in and a toddler comes back out. They all stare in silence and shock, until Stacey comments "It's a baby." Regina retaliates "It's Scott." "As a baby." "He'll grow!" "Bring Scott back." "When I say kill the power, kill the power." Nian mutters "Oh my God." As he hurries to a switch "And…" The toddler is sucked in "Kill it!" And normal Scott comes flying out. The van powers down and Scott, who's standing very uncomfortably, says "Somebody peed my pants." Penelope puts a hand over her heart and lets out a breath "Oh thank God." "But I don't know if it was baby me or old me. Or just me me." Regina throws her arms out and screams "Time travel!" Everyone just looks at her, she drops her arms, smiling brightly "What? I see this as an absolute win."

Stacey steps outside for some fresh air, when she hears a fast car approaching, she looks to the forest to see one of Ashley's cars driving through and over to her. Ashley passes her slightly, but then backs up so her window is in line with Stacey, then she rolls down her window "You're blocking the garage." Stacey doesn't smile or chuckle "Why the long face? Let me guess, he turned into a baby." "Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?" "It's the EPR Paradox." Ashley ignores Stacey's question and gets out of her car "Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky, dangerous. Somebody could have cautioned you against it." "You did." "Oh, did I? Well, thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it." She raises her right hand, a device wrapped around it "A fully functioning time-space GPS." Stacey smiles. Ashley leans against her car "We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you our priorities. Bring back what we lost, I hope, yes. Keep what we've found, we have to, at all costs." Stacey nods in agreement, none of them want to lose little Frigga or Prisha's unborn child "And maybe not die trying. Would be nice." "Sounds like a deal."

Scott is sitting outside, trying to eat a taco, when a ship lands, causing large gusts of wind, that blow all of the filling out of his taco. Rocket and Nebula leave the ship and walk past Scott, who comments "That's awesome."