4. Mini Story 3

LOCATION: BROK INDUSTRIES

They arrive at the building having already grabbed ID cards. They meet up and Stacey, through their earpieces, asks "Do you all have an ID card?" Prisha responds with "Swiped it from a guy who just left here and ordered a big breakfast in a cafe." Nebula tells Stacey "I broke into a woman's car while she was in a shop." Lavina is silent, so Stacey asks "What did you do, Lavina?" "I compressed his carotid and deoxygenated his brain stem." Prisha looks alarmed "What? That sounds painful." "Yeah, it's like taking a nap. You smell burnt toast, then everything goes dark." Nebula shrugs "Don't worry, he's gonna wake up." Lavina chuckles darkly "Heh, unless he doesn't." Prisha's eyes widen "What...?" Nebula turns the pair around "We should go." Prisha messes with her hair a little "If we're in the building when they do their sweep, we're screwed." Stacey gives out jobs "Lavina, you get Calisto from the vault. Nebula, you get the prototype from the lab. Prisha, you keep security distracted.

Lavina heads down to the vault, using her ID to get in and presses two fingers to a scanner, having transformed her prints so she can be granted access. The vault opens, but... it's empty "Whoa... No. Stacey, are you with us?" "I'm here. What do you got?" "Calisto's gone. It's not here. Someone beat us to it." "The plot thickens. Can you get an ID?" Lavina clicks the screen and brings up the vault access log "Some guy. Peter Fleming." "Let's see what Nebula comes back with." Stacey, who's watching from a car outside, see someone rushing to the front doors "Hold up. We might have another problem. Prisha, your guy has come back early." Prisha's eyes widen, as she's climbing a staircase "He bought a huge breakfast, coffee, muffin and everything!" "Well, he's here." He gets pulled aside by security."

Nebula has walked into the lab and is putting a code into a small safe, she opens it, revealing the Calisto box. As she walks it out of the lab, Stacey notices the security have figured out what's going on "And here comes the cavalry. Oh, they know. All right, meet me at the pickup."

Prusha walks through a corridor, carefully watching cameras "Lavina? This one's hard. I need you to exhibit some attention-seeking behavior." Lavina grins wickedly "I have so many ideas." Lavina starts dancing, then puts a temporary spell on anyone whos passes her, so they stop and start dancing too.

Prisha walks into a lab and the guy in there asks "Hi. Uh, who are you?" "Sit down. Hands where I can see them." "Are you with Health and Safety?" Prisha starts walking around grabbing items, as she and Nian had just devised a plan "Um, you're really not supposed to be touching things in here unless you're supposed to be touching things in here."

Security finds Lavina and her dancing mob "Hey! Stop! Hey!" Lavina quickly ducks into a restroom and into a stall, but doesn't lock the door. She sits on the toilet seat and waits for the security guard to walk in. When the door is pushed open, Lavina kicks it, hitting the security guard in the head. He attacks, but she fights him. Once he's slumped on the floor, she jumps over the stall into the next one and walks out and over to the sinks. She lathers her hands up and rubs soap in the security guard's eyes when he tries to attack her again. She smirks at his screaming, and walks out.

A security guard tries to get into the lab Prisha has locked herself in, a rope connected all over the place, keeping the door closed. She's holding the other end and chuckles, letting the rope go. The door opens and some sweets fall into a barrel with a concoction inside that causes it to explode. The sprinkler turns on and a fog fills the lab, Prisha and the lab technician, who yells "Sorry!" Now shut in a side room.

The security guards are running around the building looking for the three women, but not yet figuring out that there are in fact three of them using one identity "
Who has eyes on her "Who has eyes on her?" "She set a fire on four. We are following her to three. Let's go, guys! Come on." "Three? She was on 11."

Prisha gets out of the lab "Lavina, can you drop my disguise?" "Sure." Lavina hides a moment and focuses on her soulmate. Usually she would have to see the person who's illusion she is controlling, but she can connect with her soulmate. As soon as Prisha is herself again, she doesn't have to worry about being caught and gets out of there quickly "I'm out."

Next is Lavina, she causes a bit more trouble, distracting the security guards for Nebula a moment longer, then finds a safe place to drop her own disguise. She strides out, guards rushing past her "I'm out."

The poor woman whose identity they borrowed, walks through the building "Main lobby. I see her! Lobby level. Lobby level!" "Let's go, guys. Come on!" "Put your hands where I can see them." "Get on the ground! Now!" "Let me see your hands!" "Do it!" The terrified woman is surrounded by at least 30 security guards, all pointing guns at her "What for? I don't know. I don't know! Ah! I don't know what for. What are you looking for? Ah!" Nebula asks for Lavina to drop her disguise and she quickly heads out, barely making it out of the building before the head security guard enacts a lockdown.