3. Mini Story 1

LOCATION: ISLAND

Nian, Warren held to his chest, looks up in the sky, seeing trails "Those were short-range missiles. Land-based. That way-" He points I the direction the trails are coming from "-is our best bet." Prisha swims fast, holding onto the others, one hand for each of them. Warren wakes up during the journey and Nian has to calm him down, and he makes sure to apologise for putting so much pressure on him. When they eventually get to land, when the sun starts setting, Prisha hasn't got much energy left. They all collapse on the sand and let out sighs of relief. Nian carries Prisha, as they search for shelter. They find a cave and set up camp, Nian collects firewood and they rest for a short while.

Then Nian makes a decision "I'm going in alone." Of course, the twins protest, but this is bigger than what they've done before with so small a team. And they're exhausted. The base can be seen in the distance, inside a mountain. Nian sneaks in, using the darkness of night to hide himself. There's a monorail and he sees a vehicle coming, he climbs up to it and grabs an edge of it as it zooms by. He holds on for dear life, clinging his way up to the top of it. As it goes along, he sees a good spot to jump off and get into the base.

LOCATION: EVIL BASE

He narrows his eyes at what he sees in one room "A rocket?" She continues sneaking along, but guards are patrolling the corridors and he's forced to fight them.

LOCATION: ISLAND

Prisha, sitting on one side of the fire in the cave, sighs "Not that this isn't fun, but I'm gonna go look around." She gets to her feet and makes herself a torch from the fire. Warren argues "What do you think is going on here? You think we're on vacation or something? Stacey's life could be in jeopardy. Nian said to stay hidden." "I'm.not gonna leave the cave." Prisha wanders off a bit, leaving her brother. She finds a concrete tunnel, but suddenly sees what looks like fire coming towards her. Her eyes widen and she starts running with her super speed back to the front of the cave "Ren!" Warren jumps to his feet "What did you do?" Prisha grabs her brother and continues running, pulling him along, as the flames follow. They barely leave the cave before long flames burst out, narrowly missing them. They hear rumbling and look at the mountain in the distance to see a rocket shooting out of the top.

LOCATION: EVIL BASE

Nian looks down into a control room, hearing "ETA two-niner. Over." He silently lowers himself down into the room using a winch, then hangs there reading the screens "TCI clear. Condition yellow. Status norm." "Not responding to IFF." "IRCM reads negative." He then gets back up, without them ever knowing he was there.