2. Mini Story 1

LOCATION: SKY

Nian, Warren and Prisha make contact with the rest of the team, but collectively they decide the three of them should go it alone, Stacey could be in serious trouble by now and the others aren't close by. The location is an island, so they decide to go undercover. Nian borrows a jet and flies the three of them towards the island, speaking over the radio "Island approach. India Golf niner-niner checking in. VFR on top. Over." All she gets in response is static, so she tries again, getting more worried by the second "Island tower, this is India Golf niner-niner requesting vectors to the initial. Over." Followed by more static.

LOCATION: EVIL BASE

The villain in charge of the operations, approaches Stacey, who's entrapped in electrical chains around her ankles and wrists, holding her hands far from her body "I used to idolise you, Captain America. Everything about you was perfect, exactly what the world needed. Exactly what America needed. But then you had to go and ruin the ride, I mean, Captain America calling for help." He makes a mocking voice "Help me, help me." He scoffs "You're an Avenger, and you fight together, sure. But you can fight alone, you don't need help. Who did you contact!?" Stacey looks confused "Contact? What are you talking about?" He presses a button that electrocutes Stacey for a moment, making her groan in pain "I'm referring to last night at 23:07 hours, while you were snooping around. You sent out a homing signal." "I didn't know about the homing device." He electrocutes her again, at a much higher voltage, making her scream out in pain "And now a mysterious plane is requesting permission to land here. Who did you contact!?" "I didn't send for a plane." He plays the transition and she hears Nian's voice, but she makes sure to not react. The man presses a button and smirks "Recognise them?"

LOCATION: SKY

On the jet, an alarm goes off and Nian's eyes widen as two missiles appear on radar, then rise up in the sky in front of them "India Gold niner-niner transmitting in the blind guard. Disengage. Repeat, disengage." When the missiles are still heading their way, he flips a switch that tells the twins to fasten their seatbelts, but the pair are too busy arguing, to notice. Nian then releases some missiles of her own and speeds down, the twins scream as they rise out of their seats. Nian flies around, evading the missiles locked onto them, one gets taken out, but the other continues following. She flies very close to some land, then goes straight, low to the ground, as the other missile slams into the ground. The twins, who were holding onto their seats from the air, then go flying forwards, close to the cockpit. More missiles appear on radar and Nian has to make a steep incline to get over a higher section of land, throwing the twins backwards "Disengage. Repeat, disengage! Friendlies-"

LOCATION: EVIL BASE

In the base, Stacey is listening in terror "No! Call off the missiles!" The villain smirks "Too late."

LOCATION: SKY

"Friendlies two zero miles south-southwest of your position. Angels 10. Track east. Disengage. Over." Nian calls back to the twins, who are finally in seats "Warren, put a force field around the plane." Nian has to make some drastic moves to evade the three incoming missiles "Mayday. India Golf niner-niner is buddy-spiked. Abort!" While Nian flies like a maniac, Warren tries to focus on put up a forcefield around the jet, but he's struggling. Nian calls back "Put a field around us now!" Warren is panicking "I've never done one that big." "Warren, do it now!" The missiles are getting too close. Nian runs from the front seat, back to where Prisha has her arms wrapped around her brother, trying to help him. Nian and Warren lock eyes, Warren knows their time has run out. As Nian reaches where the twins are, Warren makes a force field just big enough to encase the three of them. The jet explodes around them, straining against the force field. As they fall from the sky, water below them, Warren falls unconscious and the force field breaks. Nian and Prisha keep a hold on him as they splash into the water below. They pull Warren to the surface with them, but have to quickly dive out of the way as the biggest piece of jet crashes into the water right beside them.

LOCATION: EVIL BASE

The villain's assistant, sitting at the terminal, reports "We have a confirmed hit. Target was destroyed." The leader chuckles and smirks at Stacey "You'll get over it." He strides out of the room, leaving Stacey, tears starting to fall from her eyes. She's lost too many loved ones recently, she's hoping there's still a chance they're alive. But her hope is barely holding.