19. Love on the battlefield

LOCATION: WAKANDA

Everyone's still fighting, Rocket is enjoying himself, shouting aliens "Come and get some, space dogs!" Anna, who's not standing far from Rocket, sees some of the aliens running right at him, so she runs over and grabs him by the back of his outfit, holding him up. The pair then shoot the aliens, as Anna turns them around "Come on! Get some! Get some!" Once those aliens are down, Anna drops Rocket back on his feet and he looks up at her "How much for the gun?" "Not for sale." 

Stacey and Tasia are fighting side by side, as soon as there are currently no aliens coming at them, Tasia pulls Stacey close to her and kisses her. When they pull away, Tasia grins "I have wanted to do that for too long." Stacey chuckles slightly, then Tasia gestures to Groot, who has just killed three aliens at the same time by impaling them "By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree." "I am Groot!" Stacey nods "I am Stacey Rogers." Tasia then leaves Stacey's side and works her way around the battlefield, helping each of her soulmates in turn and stealing a kiss from each of them when she gets the chance. 

When Tasia comes across Anna, fighting with Rocket, she just immediately pull her in for a kiss, allowing Rocket to just shoot anyone coming close. At first, Anna panics, she's still getting used to having soulmates and them being touchy, and from the battle going on around her. But she eventually allows herself to relax against Tasia,  the pair kiss longer than Tasia had kissed any of the others today, because she's relishing in the feel, the feel of touching your soulmate for the first time. This feeling is so much more powerful if your first touch is a kiss. When they eventually pull apart, the pair are panting and Anna is looking at Tasia in shock. Rocket shoots one last alien then turns to Tasia "One of your soulmates, I assume." "Indeed." She flashes a smile at Anna, then runs off, killing more aliens, leaving Anna still in shock. Rocket calls up to her "Hey! You just gonna stand there or shoot? You're lookin' like you ain't never kissed before." Anna shakes her head a little, trying to focus, she raises her gun and shoots an alien getting too close "We hadn't." 

Inside the lab, Shuri is still working on Vision, with Warren watching over them. They can hear distant rumbling and Warren goes over the window to see what it is. The forest between the towers and the barrier is burning, the trees falling. Something big is coming closer, then she sees it's something under the ground, when it gets to the barrier, it goes underneath it and bursts up out of the ground. Five huge metal wheels tear down everything in their path. On the ground, T'Challa shouts out "Fall back! Fall back, now!" He and his warriors who happen to be at that part of the barrier, start running. The wheels disconnect from each other and start rolling in random directions. Rhodey and Suzanne are flying around, working together to take down the giant wheels "Focus that fire on the left flank, Suzie." "I'm doing it." 

Nian and Okoye are fighting side by side, when five wheels burst out from their side of the barrier too, they have nowhere to run to in time, but they don't have to worry, because help has arrived. Warren lands in front of the pair, he uses his powers to lift all five wheels in the air, before they can separate, and throws them at a large group of aliens planning on attacking the three of them. Okoye turns to Nian "Why was he up there all this time?" Proxima speaks into a communication device on her wrist "He's on the field. Take it." Corvus Glaive, who had survived the Avengers before, though Proxima hadn't wanted them to know this, has made his way into the lab. He takes out the few warriors there and Shuri picks up her pace, but she doesn't have time. She picks up a weapon and fires at him, but he knocks her out of a window, down onto the level below, he jumps down to kill her, but Vision flies down. The pair struggle and Vision jumps out of a window, pushing Corvus in front of him. As the pair tumble down to the trees below, Suzanne sees "Guys, we got a Vision situation here." She is suddenly grabbed out of the sky and taken to the ground by an alien. Stacey shouts out "Somebody get to Vision!" Regina flies that way "I got him!" And Warren says "On my way." But Proxima sneaks up on him and punches him in the face, knocking him down a ditch. She jumps down and turns Waren onto his back "He'll die alone. As will you." Nian approaches, weapon at the ready "He's not alone." And on the other side, Okoye readies her weapon. The pair of them fight Proxima together.

In the forest, Corvus and a vision fight, then Cull comes out of nowhere and knocks Vision backwards. Regina lands heavily in front of Vision "Oh, no, you don't. This isn't gonna be like New York, pal. This suit's already kicked the crap outta Hulk." Cull comes at her and the pair fly a bit away, then fight "Guys! Vision needs backup  now!" As Cull comes at her again, Regina requests help "Hulk? Hulk, I know you like making your entrance at the last second. Well, this is it. This is the last, last second." Cull tears one of the metal arms off her suit "Hulk! Hulk!" Hulk breaks out for a quick second to shout 'NO!', then disappears again "Oh, screw you, you big, green bitch! I'll do it myself!" She battles with Cull, then attaches the torn off arm to him and sends him sky-rocketing "See ya!" He hits the top of the dome and explodes. Regina catches her breath "Hulk, we got a lot to figure out."

Corvus stabs Vision and holds him close "I thought you were formidable, machine. But you're dying, like any man." He rips his weapon back out and lets Vision drop to the grass. Before he can do anything more, Stacey runs through the forest and tackles him, she looks back to Vision "Get outta here! Go!" But Vision can barely move. Stacey and Corvus fight. 

As Nian is fighting with Proxima, Warren uses his magic to levitate her, just as a wheel goes overhead. She gets torn apart, splattering blue blood onto Nian, who scrunches his nose up "That was really gross." 

As Stacey and Corvus fight, she manages to knock his weapon from him. He starts strangling Stacey, but then gets stabbed with his own weapon, by Vision. Stacey gets to her feet and helps Vision up "I thought I told you to go?" "We don't trade lives, Captain."