20. I am inevitable

LOCATION: AVENGERS MANSION

Ashley wrestles with Thanos, sneakily pulling the infinity stones, one stone at a time, from his gauntlet. Thanos throws her backwards. Ashley sits up and drops the infinity stones in front of her. She quickly glances up, to see Thanos is being distracted by fellow Avengers.

Ashley picks up the Reality stone and places it in her own gauntlet.

About 30 metres away from Thanos, a woman of about 40 years old steps through a glowing blue, green and blue portal. Strangely, Ashley and Nian sense her, they look her way. She dances hypnotically on the spot, her eyes glowing bright red. She throws her hands out to her sides, casting out red whispy lines of energy that twirl in place.

They don't know who she is, but Nian is far from her, and Ashley has a plan working in her head, one she needs to get on with

Ashley places the Soul stone in her gauntlet.

Appearing opposite the first stranger, another 30 metres from Thanos, in the opposite direction, is a second stranger steps out of a portal. This one is a girl of about 12 years old, her eyes are glowing orange. She catches the attention of Tasia, but not Nian, who's slowly approaching the first stranger.

Ashley places the Space stone into her gauntlet.

The pre-teen elegantly raises her hands from her sides, a perfectly straight orange glowing line reaching out in each direction

Ashley places the Mind stone in her gauntlet.

Appearing between the two, on the right, is another portal, causing Nian to pause and turn that way. He sees two women in their mid 40s step through, holding hands with each other, both of their eyes glowing a brilliant gold. One is a blonde, the other a brunette. They separate hands and the brunette takes a few steps diagonally away.