3. Mini Story 2

LOCATION: NEW ORLEANS

She gets into one of the fire engines and speeds away, out of one of the mirrors, she sees Tasia land on her feet and chase after the vehicle, jumping onto the outside. Meanwhile, the rest of the Avengers get to use the elevators, because one of the firefighters reports in "Building is clear! No fire! Just a bunch of smoke bombs!"

Once Tasia is in the vehicle, Stacey pulls out her phone "Call Coulson!" Tasia does so, then when her voice can be heard, Stacey asks "Did you get the trace?" "No, he's using an encrypted signal. We can't even pull a number to start a trace." "Call the bomb squad! Get them to Nicholls Street Wharf!" She then hangs up and keeps her eyes on the road, having to force her way through traffic and find strange routes through a city she doesn't know too well, only knowing the general direction. She tries not to hit too many cars, but sometimes she can't help it. Ashley is on the phone to her, giving her directions as best she can.

LOCATION: NICHOLLS STREET WHARF

As soon as Stacey can see where she thinks she needs to be, she says "Tasia, hang up and call him!" Tasia doesn't even need a name to know who to call, thanks to the lessons Ashley had given her on the basics of using a phone, Tasia knows how to find a recently called/received number. Stacey stops the vehicle and speaks into the phone, on loud speaker, in Tasia's hand "Shut down the timers, I'm here." "Well done, Stacey. But I'm sorry to say, you seem to be a bit late to the party." The timers on the boxes reach 0 and they wait for an explosion, but it doesn't happen, instead a bell dings. Stacey grabs that box and hears beeping inside, she gets out and tosses it into the water as the beeping speeds up. The box has barely hit the water, when it explodes, sprouting water up into the air.

Stacey steps up to her door again, leaning on the seat, speaking to the phone, catching her breath real quick "It was the bell. The bell signals the start of the next round." "Oh, you're finally starting to get the hang of this." "I want to speak to Prisha or Warren." She has already heard Lavina, but wants to make sure the others are there and okay, too "How about I do you one better? How about I show them to you?-" Driving down the wharf is another fire engine, followed by various other vehicles with sirens, the bomb squad "-As I said, the clue to the next round is in the box you so deftly hung on to. You put two and two together, you might have quite the reunion." He hangs up and Stacey turns to see the others getting out of the fire engine. One of the vehicles who came, has two FBI Agents, who don't look too happy "Please tell me you didn't kill anybody with that thing." Stacey just responds with "We need a saw."

The fire engine thankfully has what they need to get the box open, they hand it over to the bomb squad. While they get it open, the Avengers fill the FBI in on the situation, the pair, named Aiken and Santiago, make a few phone calls. Once the box is open, one of the bomb squad calls out "It's clear." The FBI Agents approach the Avengers, one holds a hand out to Stacey "I need your phone." She obliges and the Avengers head over to the box, inside they find a hotel room key.

The FBI Agents approach once again, Aiken holds out the phone and a separate SIM card, giving the card to Ashley and the phone to Stacey, while Santiago explains "We switched out your SIM card. We're tapped into your phone. We can track you wherever you go. Miles will call again and when he does, keep him on the line for 30 seconds. That's all we need." Ashley scoffs "His phone is encrypted. You can't trace it and I don't have access to Friday right now." Aiken smiles "That's funny. We're the FBI, all we need is 30 seconds." He then turns to the group who are gathered around, made up of firefighters, bomb squad, Police and possibly more FBI Agents "All teams, listen up! We have a location. It's the Hotel Monteleone." Some look in a certain direction, so the Avengers do too, seeing a huge sign on top of a building "I repeat, it's the Hotel Monteleone. I need SWAT, and I need K-9, and I need all of you there. Now!" Everyone starts running to their vehicles. The Avengers are given a ride.