18. 2 full armies

LOCATION: AVENGERS MANSION

Stacey calls out "AVENGERS!" She summons Mjolnir and glares at Thanos "...assemble." Tasia makes a battle cry, as does T'Challa, and the heroes charge. Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide.

Everyone uses their various powers, abilities, skills and weapons to make their way through Thanos' army. While Tasia and Stacey are fighting back to back, Stormbreaker had been flung away from the fight. When Stacey sees Tasia needs something, she passes Mjolnir to her, then summons Stormbreaker while she is currently not being attacked and has time to do so. But as soon as Tasia is done with the alien in front of her, she looks between the two weapons "No, no, give me that. You have the little one." Stacey chuckles and accepts the trade, giving Tasia a quick kiss before she can leave again.

Cull Obsidian punches Ashley to the ground, then giant Scott stomps him flat and Peter Parker runs to Ashley "Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, Because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us.' And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time." Ashley smiles and Steps towards the teenage boy "He did? Oh, God." "What are you doing?" Ashley hugs Peter, making him shocked, but he hugs her back "Oh, this is nice."

Quill is fighting a bunch of Sakaarans, killing all of them except one, which makes him fall over, but someone else shoots and  kills him, and he drops on Quill. He gets up and sees Gamora, thinking it's present Gamora, he is shocked "Gamora?" Quill slowly approaches Gamora "I thought I lost you." Quill touches Gamora's cheek, not knowing she isn't present Gamora. In response, Gamora slaps his hand away and kicks Quill in the nuts "Ow." "Don't touch-" She kicks him again, this time harder "-ME!" Quill falls from the pain and whines "You missed the first time. Then you got them both the second time." Gamora looks over her shoulder at Nebula "This is the one? Seriously?" "The choices were him, or a tree." Quill points to Gamora in confusion, then to Nebula in question, and then back to Gamora.

Candice is still running around with the gauntlet "Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" "Get those stones as far away as possible!" Nian speaks up from where he's fighting "No! We need to get them back where they came from." Ashley flies by, saying "No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Scott shrinks to normal size "Hold on!" He pulls out a remote "That wasn't our only time machine." He presses the button, which activates Luis's van's Horn with the song La Cucaracha, which is heard from afar. Hearing so, Stacey goes to higher ground "Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Valkyrie calls out "Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" Ashley asks "Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" "Maybe ten minutes." Stacey nods to herself "Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." HOPE appears next to her soulmate "We're on it, Cap." Scott and Hope share a look and they smirk. Scott grabs Hope, and they fly to the van. 

Strange traps a group of Chitauri in his magic and sends them through portals as Ashley joins him "Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it." "If I tell you what happens, it won't happen." "You better be right."

Scott and Hope enter a small hole in the van's window, getting to the driver's seat, regrowing and trying to activate the Quantum Tunnel "It's a mess back here." "It's-it's dead." "What?" "It's dead. I have to hotwire it."

Thanos asks Corvus Glaive "Where's Nebula?" "She's not responding."