28. What are you the Goddess of?

LOCATION: ASGARD

On the bridge, Skurge shouts "HEIMDALL! The sword!" When Heimdall doesn't respond, the soldiers charge forwards. 

Herlan pins Tasia up against a wall, one of his hands around her neck "Here's the difference between us. I'm Odin's firstborn, the rightful heir, the saviour of Asgard. And you are nothing." He tosses her over his shoulder, but Tasia gets back her feet and aims punches at her brother, the staff no longer available to her. When Herlan has Tasia down on her knees, he smirks "So simple, even a blind woman could see it." He then slashes one of his blades across Tasia's face, destroying her right eye and causing her to scream out in pain "Oh. Now you remind me of Dad."

The civilians who have a weapon on them, join Heimdall and Lady Sif, in fighting Skurge and the soldiers. While Bruliel stops shooting at Fenris "This stupid dog won't die!" Regina considers an option, but there's such a huge risk with it. On the bridge, Fenris runs towards the group. Heimdall and Lady Sif stand at the front of them, swords at the ready as the wolf gets closer. Regina flies the ship closer and gets out of the pilot seat, she approaches Bruliel "Everything's gonna be alright now. I got this. You wanted to know who I am?" She peers over the edge and Bruliel reaches for her "What the hell are you talking about?" "You'll see!" Regina jumps out of the ship, Bruliel tries to grab her, but misses. Regina splats onto the bridge a few metres in front of Fenris, who stops immediately. Unfortunately, Regina is still in human form and can't move from the pain. Fenris sniffs her, growls and nudges her with his snout, but she still doesn't move. He looks to the group of people, snarls and starts to run their way, but when he's almost within reach, he's suddenly grabbed by the tail and dragged backwards. Fenris is swung round and dropped back onto the bridge, behind… Hulk, who roars loudly at the wolf. Prisha grins from the crowd. Up in the ship, Bruliel is in complete shock. Fenris roars and charges at Hulk, he grabs her in his mouth, but Hulk pulls him over her head, the pair fall off the edge of the bridge, into the water below. Bruliel breaks out of his shock as the ship starts rocking, undead soldiers have climbed onto it and are attacking. He gets into the pilot seat and spins around, trying to shake them. 

Herlan has dragged Tasia up the Palace and out onto a high level balcony. He holds her up by her hair, showing her the battle on the bridge "You see? No one's going anywhere. I'll get that sword, even if I have to kill every single one of them to do it." 

Bruliel lands the ship on the bridge. Heimdall is fighting two undead soldiers at once, he manages to kill them, but then another takes their place and just as it's about to strike him down, it's blasted into oblivion. Now standing in front of Heimdall, is Korg "Hey, man. I'm Korg. This is Miek-" He says as his friend approaches his side "-We're gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?" Heimdall looks round to see where the ship is. As the large ship approaches, the engines can be heard and everyone looks in the right direction. As the ship comes through the clouds, Lavina can be seen at the front, her arms outstretched, her gold cape flowing in the breeze "Your saviour is here." Tasia chuckles in relief, but Herlan stabs a blade down into her back, causing her to scream out in pain.

Lavina steps off the ship, as a bridge is lowered, the civilians look at her with shocked, confused and slightly scared faces, not knowing who she is due to the change in appearance "Did you miss me?" Heimdall steps forward and helps everyone understand, as he greets her "Welcome home, Princess Lavina. I saw you coming." "Of course you did." The civilians settle down a bit, many of them uttering thanks, as Lavina steps aside "Everyone, on that ship, now." As everyone hurries onto the ship, Lavina finds herself tackled into a hug, she looks up to see Prisha "I missed you." Lavina smiles, but tears her attention away from her soulmate as she sees the next wave of undead soldiers running along the bridge "Get on the ship." "I wanna help." Lady Sif speaks up, from a few feet away "You don't have the strength yet." Lavina nods in thanks, then looks back to Prisha "Please." Prisha nods and quickly kisses Lavina, then follows the civilians. Lavina, Lady Sif, Heimdall and the Sakaar prisoners fight against the soldiers. 

Herlan removes the blade from Tasia's back "It's a valiant effort, but you never stood a chance." He then quickly spins Tasia round, so her shoulders and head are on the balcony wall and Herlan is looking down at her, one hand holding her down and another around her neck "You see… I'm not a King or a monster-" Tasia's vision changes from her brother to her father where he last stood on Earth,  several metres away, but her vision immediately reverts back "-I'm the God Of Death-" She sees a father again for a short second, but only a metre or so away now, then reverts back again "-What were you the Goddess of again?" Tasia sees her father again, right in front of her, before he disappears yet again. She closes her eye and finds herself with him on Earth. She drops to her knees, breathing heavily, she listens to him as he speaks "Even when you had two eyes, you'd see only half the picture." "He's too strong. Without my hammer, I can't." "Are you Tasia, Goddess Of Hammers? Hm? That hammer was to help you control your power, to focus it. It was never your source of strength." "It's too late. He's already taken Asgard." "Asgard is not a place. Never was. This could be Asgard. Asgard is where our people stand. Even now, right now, those people need your help." "I'm not as strong as you." "No. You're stronger." 

Tasia opens her eye and finds herself back under her brother "Tell me, sister. What were you the Goddess of again?" Electricity starts crackling along Tasia's hands, it surges through her body and her eye becomes electric blue. Thunder rumbles above them, the sky instantly becoming darker and a bolt of lightning strikes Tasia, but it electrifies the entire Palace. Herlan is thrown from the balcony into a courtyard below. Lavina smirks at the light show.