13. It is a she?

LOCATION: SAKAAR

Tasia wakes up, restrained to a metal chair, by metal cuffs. She's moving through a metal room and can hear a woman's voice "Fear not, for you are found. You are home and there is no going back. No one leaves this place. But what is this place? The answer is... Sakaar." Everything around Tasia changes, she is now flying through space, planets and galaxies all around her "Surrounded by cosmic gateways, Sakaar lives on the edge of the known and unknown. It is the collection point  for all lost and unloved things-" Multicoloured lights start zooming past Tasia, similar to if she looks up during being transported by the bifrost "-like you. But here on Sakaar, you are significant." Tasia's eyes widen as her chair gets closer and closer to a giant asteroid "You are valuable. Here you are loved." But instead of hitting it, she goes straight through it. She is so confused by the whole situation "What the hell?" 

But the woman keeps talking "And no one loves you more than the Grandmaster." Imagery shows a man stepping out of a ship "He is the original, the first lost and the first found-" Behind him, a city comes up out of the ground "-the creator of Sakaar and father-" The imagery changes to beings fighting in an arena "-of the Contest Of Champions. Where once you were nothing, now you are something." All the imagery fades to black and the chair starts to pick up speed "You are the property of the Grandmaster. Congratulations. You will meet the Grandmaster in five seconds. Prepare yourself." The chair continues to pick up speed "Prepare yourself. You are now meeting the Grandmaster." Tasia screams as the speed increases even more, then everything stops. She is still cuffed to the chair, but she's stationary, in the middle of a room, surrounded by beings in brightly coloured armour. She immediately stops screaming.

In front of Tasia are three people, sitting on a chair in the middle, is the Grandmaster, on one side is a woman of a more masculin appearance and on the other side is the man who brought the sisters in, his name is Bruliel. The Grandmaster hums "She's wonderful." He then asks Bruliel "It is a she?" "It is a she." "Yeah. I love when you come to visit, 142. You bring me the best stuff. Whenever we get to talking, Topaz-" He indicates to the woman on the other side "-about Scrapper 142, what do I always say? He is the… And it starts with a B." Topaz answers with a smirk "Trash." The Grandmaster sighs "No, not trash. Were you waiting to just call him that? It doesn't start with a B." "Booze hag." Bruliel raises an eyebrow at her and the Grandmaster stutters "Uh, I'm so sorry. No, best. I was thinking about 'best'. 'Cause I always say you're the best." He looks to Topaz "He brought me my beloved champion, you know." "You say that every time he's here." He looks to Bruliel "What have you brought today? Tell me." "A contender." Tasia finally says something "A what?" The Grandmaster looks excited "I need to go closer. I want a closer look at this. Can you take us closer?" Topaz pushes the Grandmaster's chair closer "Thank you." 

The Grandmaster takes a good look at Tasia and nods to Topaz "Pay this gentleman." Tasia scoffs "Just wait a damn minute. I'm not for sale." She strains against the cuffs and manages to pull her right cuff off the chair, then her left. But Bruliel is quick to electrocute Tasia just enough to subdue her, Topaz and the Grandmaster chuckle "Man, she's a fighter." Bruliel makes his charge known "I take 10 million." Topaz says to the Grandmaster "Tell him he's dreaming." The Grandmaster gives her a look "Oh, for heaven's sakes, transfer the units." Bruliel grins and claps the Grandmaster on the shoulder, before walking past Tasia, who weakly says "You'll pay for this." "No, I got paid for this." 

The Grandmaster gets up from his chair and approaches Tasia further "Here's what I want to know-" He presses a button, that forces the magnets in the cuffs straight back down to the chair "-who are you?" "I am the Goddess Of-" She manages to force her cuffs up from the chair again "-Thunder!" Some electricity crackles along her fingers and the Grandmaster smiles "Wow. I didn't hear any thunder, but out of your fingers, was that like sparkles?" Topaz, who had just walked out of the room, walks back in "We've located your cousin." Tasia's hands are forced back down to the chair and the chair starts moving along the floor on its own to follow her. The Grandmaster thinks "Uh… Oh, good!" He starts following as well "Yeah, come on. I think you're gonna like this." 

They head into another room, where another chair is, a purple skinned man cuffed to it "There he is. Hey, cuz." Tasia's chair stops right beside his "We almost couldn't find you. What, you been hiding?" Tasia nods to the man "Hi." He just groans weakly in response. The Grandmaster takes a staff from Topaz "So." "Please. I'm sorry." "Yeah. Carlo… I pardon you." The man sighs "Oh, thank you. Thank you." The Grandmaster lifts up the staff, the orange sphere on top, pointing at Carlo "You're officially pardoned… from life." As the sphere touches him, he screams and his body sizzles and melts "Help me." Tasia screams "Oh, my God!" As the melted man starts reaching the floor, the Grandmaster cringes and steps back "I'm stepping in it. I'm stepping in it. Look. Wow." Tasia cringes away in her seat "Oh, the smell." The Grandmaster asks Topaz "What does it smell like?" "Burnt toast." He chuckles.