15. Operation: Vision

LOCATION: WAKANDA

The Avengers and King T'Challa had come up with a plan. His wife Nakia, all the children of Wakanda and all the children of the Avengers have moved into the Avengers Tower until the battle is over. Nakia and the older children can handle the rest of them. The Tower is still used and has bedrooms, they just had to bring some things with them, since they're unsure how long they'll be there for. King T'Challa and the Doctor had headed home and gathered them all, a few planes taking them there, where they were shown around by a few Avengers. Then the men headed home and the Avengers got themselves ready.

They're all ready now, and so Anna, Stacey, Regina, Candice, Suzanne, Nian, Warren, Vision and Jessica Rhodes, all in uniform, are flying to Wakanda. Stacey gives directions to Candice "Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." "I hope you're right about this. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." They fly straight at a forest, but head through an opening that only appears as they touch it, they fly into Wakanda and head for the largest of the modern buildings. Okoye walks alongside King T'Challa "When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world, this is not what I imagined." "And what did you imagine?" "The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks." The quinjet lands and the team walk out. They all start walking together and Nian asks "How are we looking?" "You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe and the Dora Milaje."

They get Vision to a lab, where Shuri, T'Challa's little sister, scans him "The structure is polymorphic." Regina is standing close, explaining "Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." "Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" "Because… we didn't think of it?" "I'm sure you did your best." Warren asks "Can you do it?" "Yes. But there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures." She looks to T'Challa "It will take time, brother." Stacey asks "How long?" "As long as you can give me." She immediately begins.