33*.

Song recommendation: Still Falling For You by Ellie Goulding

** this chapter has smut. You know the drill
-

My eyes creaked open to the cool darkness of the early morning. Light was streaming in through the gaps in the curtains, illuminating the room just enough so I could see what was happening. I took a deep breath in, almost involuntarily, my body hadn't been breathing as deep as it should've been while I was asleep. I began to move parts of my body, my toes, knees, hips, shoulders, and then I stretched out my arms, releasing all the tension into a starfish and-

"Ouch!" My fist made contact with Niall's face.

"Oh my god!" I sat up quickly to look at him. "I'm so sorry!"

"No it's okay." He held his face, managing to sit up. "You got me right in the nose."

"I'm so sorry Niall." I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment. "I just forgot that you were here, and I was sleeping so well and I-"

"About six months ago you would've jumped at the chance to punch me in the face." He laughed.

"Are you bleeding?" I looked over at him worriedly.

"You think you can punch that hard?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know!"

"I'm fine. It's okay." He shook it off. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I sighed and laid back down on the soft pillows. "I don't want to get up yet."

"What time do you work?" Niall leaned on his elbow, propping his head on his hand, looking at me.

"It's a Saturday," I shook my head. "No work on weekends."

"Sick. So it's just you and I." He smiled.

"And everyone else who lives in this stupid house." I sighed. "I want to go home Niall."

"You want to go home? Back to that trashy apartment?"

"It's trashy, but it's mine." I nodded. "I'm just sick of this."

"I know you are." He nodded. "I am too."

"You've been here for a-"

There were loud knocks at my bedroom door.

"Arabella!" Naomi called.

I looked at Niall with wide eyes. I jumped up out of the bed, grabbed my housecoat from off of the chair by the window, and covered up before opening the door.

"Naomi!" I said breathlessly. "What a surprise so early in the morning."

"I just came to make sure that you're ready for the trip! Hello Nathan." She peaked her head in to look at Niall who was sitting shirtless in the bed. He was beet red.

"Hello." He gave a little wave.

"What trip?" I crossed my arms around my body, covering myself.

"It's July thirteenth!" She exclaimed. It was way too early to be shouting. "We're going to the Hamptons!"

"Oh!" I was taken aback. "I haven't had any time to pack! And Nate's belongings haven't arrived yet! I'm not sure we'll be able to join."

"Nonsense! We're not leaving until noon! And there was a package delivered under Nathan's name."

"Oh." I looked over at Niall. "I guess we'll have to get packing then."

"Great! We'll see you at noon!" Naomi smiled before promptly leaving my wing.