2

3rd POV

It was just any other normal day, the 7 sisters are having a picnic in the forest, spending some quality time with each other until y/n decided to pay her pup friend a visit. She asked her ate, the eldest, for permission to play with her furry friend, her ate agreed but in the condition of not going too far from them, y/n nodded and started to run to find her pup friend.

"Luna! where are you?" she shouted loudly while walking in the forest. She continued to walk, unnoticing the distance she's exploring. "Arf" she heard a small bark from behind one of the trees she just walked by. There goes her little black furry friend "Luna! There you are, I've been looking for you everywhere" she exclaimed to the blue-eyed pup who seems to be on alert, she approached the tree where Luna's at and just then she noticed that a man was sitting on the ground, his back pressed against the tree.

"Hi there, sayo ba tong tuta na to? Baka naman puwede mo ko tulungan baka kasi sakmalin niya ako eh" he said to y/n with a nervous smile on his face. 

"Hindi naman po nangangagat si Luna, unless you're a bad person" she said while observing the man. He was sweating , maybe because of the weather or because of Luna, but it was as if he was hiding something and is afraid of being found out.

"No no no, di naman ako masamang tao, and totoo nga ay kailangan ko ng tulong" he said, trying to explain his part "Kumukuha kasi ako ng bungang mansanas ng punong to, kaso bigla akong nahulog, ngayon di ko na magalaw yung katawan ko, baka naman puwede mo ko tulungan?" he said with a pleading look on his face.

"Um sure, let me just get my sisters I'm sure they will also help you" she said ready to go back to her sisters.

"Sandali!" he exclaimed loudly which made y/n flinch.

"Ahahaha kahit wag mo na abalahin ung mga ate mo, pakitulungan na lang ako na tumayo, kaya ko na naman alalayan sarili ko" he said with an awkward smile plastered on his face

"Pakiusap, kailangan ko na rin kasi talaga bumalik hinihintay na rin ako ng asawa at mga anak ko, alam mo ba kaedaran mo lang din ung panganay ko" he said, his pleading look not leaving his face.

"Ganon po ba, sige po tulungan ko na kayo" she said, she approached the man ready to help him to stand up. He raised his hand towards y/n so she just can pull her up to his feet.

But she got pulled instead...

------

Man's POV

(TW: kidnapping)

Tinaas ko ung kamay ko, akmang humuhingi ng tulong para makatayo. Nung hinawakan na niya kamay ko saka ko kinuha yung pagkaka taon na hatakin siya papunta sakin. Nilagay ko yung panyong hawak ko sa kabila kong kamay na may kemikal na pampatulog papunta sa ilong niya.

"Shhhh matulog ka na munting Biraddali" mungkahi ko sa kanya habang nagtatangka pa siyang kumawala

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" 

Ano ka ba namang aso ka, pahamak kang punyeta ka. Sinipa ko yung aso papalayo sa amin para na rin manahimik. Makalipas and ilang saglit nakatulog na rin ung Biradalli.

Kala ko talaga di magtatagumpay tong plano ko, puwede na kami magpatuloy sa plano ngayong nasa amin na ang bunso. 

-----

3rd POV

The Biraddali siblings are still in their picnic, unaware of the situation their youngest got in. 

"Asan na ba si y/n, it's been too long since she left" said one of the sisters.

"Yeah, hold on I'll look for her" said the eldest until she heard a small whimper in the bushes.